2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

Had an ever present nausea for the last few days. Not boding well for me. Boo!

Less then 24 hours till my scan! I am so excited, nervous, terrified! FX I see a baby measuring to dates with a beautiful HB in my womb. The fact that I am nauseas 24/7 and soo tired has to be a good sign right?!?

Aww, cute scan pic Chelsea! :happydance: dan-o congrats on a good scan! I'm sure baby will catch up and more by the next one :happydance:
Good luck for your scan foxycleopatra!

Afm, I was sick twice before 7am, which is great since I'm spending the day at a children's farm with ds2, a friend and her little girl who is the same age as ds2. She doesn't know I'm pregnant so I'm hoping that I don't get sick while we're there, as there will be no way to hide it from her! I'm also hoping that my clothes will be able to hide my little bloat/bump from her.. We'll see I guess!

Did anyone ever have pain in the ovary area when you moved to fast or sneezed or something? I had it yesterday and it felt like someone would pull on my left ovary real hard. :/ Do you guys think there's a chance of an ectopic? But would I even have symptoms that early? Now it seems fine, just a dull somewhat crampy feeling every now and then.

Here is my little bean! Heartbeat was 154 <3 Measuring 8 weeks

Fab news hun, lovely little bean, so cute!

Hey ladies, would love to join this thread! Im due the 16th March (our wedding anniversary) with baby number 2. I've had three loses since January and this is the furthest I've come so far. I've had some recurrent miscarriage testing and one if my blood tests came back slightly abnormal so am on baby aspirin and just started HCG injections today to support the pregnancy. I had a scan last week at 5 weeks & saw the sac & yolk. Had another today & the heartbeat was seen!!! Am feeling a lot more positive about this one so fingers crossed!!!

Am looking forward to getting to know you all some more Xxx

Hi, welcome aboard!!

Less then 24 hours till my scan! I am so excited, nervous, terrified! FX I see a baby measuring to dates with a beautiful HB in my womb. The fact that I am nauseas 24/7 and soo tired has to be a good sign right?!?

Good luck hun!! Your symptoms deffo sound reassuringly unpleasant to me lol :haha:

Did anyone ever have pain in the ovary area when you moved to fast or sneezed or something? I had it yesterday and it felt like someone would pull on my left ovary real hard. :/ Do you guys think there's a chance of an ectopic? But would I even have symptoms that early? Now it seems fine, just a dull somewhat crampy feeling every now and then.

Yeah I get this now and again, think some of it is ligament pain from our growing tummies!

Aww, cute scan pic Chelsea! :happydance: dan-o congrats on a good scan! I'm sure baby will catch up and more by the next one :happydance:
Good luck for your scan foxycleopatra!

Afm, I was sick twice before 7am, which is great since I'm spending the day at a children's farm with ds2, a friend and her little girl who is the same age as ds2. She doesn't know I'm pregnant so I'm hoping that I don't get sick while we're there, as there will be no way to hide it from her! I'm also hoping that my clothes will be able to hide my little bloat/bump from her.. We'll see I guess!

I was supposed to be going out for the day today too, but I think I'm gonna have to bail out.
Kids can't stand the blazing sun really, my littlest one has post vax fever and diarrhoea, plus I feel like hell on a stick :haha:

Ok good. I'm freaking out over nothing once again haha. Won't have my first doc appointment for bloodwork until the 12th of August :/

Midwife phoned me this morning and I have my booking appointment for next Wednesday :)

Had a peek at the little bean today: measuring on schedule at 6w4d. It's a photo of a print-out, so not great quality, but it does have the heartbeat!

Attachments

• IMAG0511-1.jpg
    IMAG0511-1.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 8
Aww congrats on the fab scan hun, so cute!

Yes, especially when I'm laying flat and I sneeze! I think a few girls discussed this earlier in the thread so it must be common. I had the same thing with my first.

Love all the scan pics!!!

I get "ovary pain" as well, too. I'm sure it's not exactly in my ovary, but it sure does feel like it.

Frenchie, I'm glad the scan went well. <3

On the early scan question, I mostly got an early scan because I was under the care of my Reproductive Endocrinologist. I am sure my PCOS and luteal phase defect (aka low progesterone) influenced the early scan, but it seems pretty standard when you are in the care of a Reproductive Endocrinologist. I had the first scan last Tuesday at 7w1d, and I have a second scan this coming Tuesday when I should be 9w1d. Then I will be released to my new OBGYN. However, since becoming pregnant we have discovered I am diabetic. (PCOS causes insulin resistance which makes PCOS women at higher risk for type 2 diabetes) So that 'automagically' makes me high risk, as if my age (almost 37) didn't already. So I foresee a lot more scans in my future. My diabetic educator seems to think they'll check on baby through ultrasound at least once a month. I am SURE my insurance will just LOVE THAT! I hope they pay, because I know from past experience they charge $500 per ultrasound at my OBGYN's office. My prior idiot OBGYN is in the same office and ordered an ultrasound for me during a Clomid cycle... 4 days AFTER I ovulated. Kind of pointless then and I had high deductible insurance back then. It sucked.

I have PCOS too and am insulin resistant. I had GD with my son but after he was born they did another sugar test and told me I was okay for now, just to watch my diet and maintain my weight. It took us 8 rounds of fertility treatments with the RE last time and this time it just happened, complete accident! Gotta love God's timing!

Okay ladies, I need help! My brother and his wife were 27 weeks pregnant at the beginning of July. For no reason that thang doctor can find, she started having pains and then realized she hadn't felt the baby move at all for a while. They went to the ED and unfortunately they could not find a HB. She delivered a perfect little girl into the arms of Jesus on July 2nd. They have done all kinds of tests on my SILand they just got the autopsy results, no cause that they can find at all.

What I need help with is how on earth do I tell then that DH and I are having another baby? We've told the rest of our family and they know not to say anything, but I want to be the one to tell him and not that he heard from someone who can't keep their mouth shut! He lives 13 hours away so it can't be in person. Any help at all would be great! Thanks in advance!

IluvRedskins-I'm so sorry about your brother's loss, how awful :cry: I wish I had some advice for you, but I'm sure hearing the news from you will be what he'd want most. It may be hard as things are so recent, but there isn't a lot you can do. You may want to express your concerns about not wanting to upset them, but also you don't want to make them feel bad and hide it. Men usually want you to just be completely upfront. No matter when or how you give your news, I'm sure it will be hard for both him and his wife, but if they love, they will be happy for you regardless. What a tough situation, so sorry you all have to deal with this.

I have PCOS too and am insulin resistant. I had GD with my son but after he was born they did another sugar test and told me I was okay for now, just to watch my diet and maintain my weight. It took us 8 rounds of fertility treatments with the RE last time and this time it just happened, complete accident! Gotta love God's timing!

Okay ladies, I need help! My brother and his wife were 27 weeks pregnant at the beginning of July. For no reason that thang doctor can find, she started having pains and then realized she hadn't felt the baby move at all for a while. They went to the ED and unfortunately they could not find a HB. She delivered a perfect little girl into the arms of Jesus on July 2nd. They have done all kinds of tests on my SILand they just got the autopsy results, no cause that they can find at all.

What I need help with is how on earth do I tell then that DH and I are having another baby? We've told the rest of our family and they know not to say anything, but I want to be the one to tell him and not that he heard from someone who can't keep their mouth shut! He lives 13 hours away so it can't be in person. Any help at all would be great! Thanks in advance!

After a number of rounds of clomid and an IUI cycle, we actually got pregnant without any assistance. Complete surprise. I only took a pregnancy test because I just kind of felt off and I was supposed to run a 5K the next day. Figured I better just double check. Then there it was, my first EVER positive pregnancy test.

As for your brother and his wife, perhaps you give them a little more time to deal with their very tragic reality before you tell them. I am sure your brother will be happy for you. I know the situations are different, but look back on when you were going through all of your fertility treatments and likely feeling like you might never get pregnant. I am guessing it was very hard for you to hear about others falling pregnant, especially when it was easy and unexpected. BUT I also bet that in most cases, you were happy for them. You were hurting, but probably not so much that you would begrudge everybody else's pregnancies. Right? Going off my own situation and trust me, I was REALLY bitter about a lot of things. Friends and family would walk on egg shells around me if they were pregnant... I was always the last to know because they were afraid they'd break me. I HATED it!

I am sure it will be a 'similar' process with your brother and his wife. They will always be hurting for this beautiful miracle they lost way too early. It probably won't get easier, but they'll get better at managing their grief. So maybe just give them a little more time to process their own grief, but then do tell him. He'll probably be more hurt that you didn't.

Hope that helps!

Hey ladies hope you are al well. Had beta hcg today and it's less than one so definitely a miscarriage.
Happy and healthy nine months to you all. X x

Sportysgirl, I am so sorry for your loss hun :hugs:

Iluv, so sorry for the loss of your niece, how awful :( :hugs:

It can depend on the person's personality/mindset how they take that news. I found out I was expecting my second one month after the funeral for my precious little niece who my brother and SIL lost around 26 weeks (she had numerous heart/organ complications). I was so scared to tell them, but when I gave my brother the news he was over the moon for me.

Also sort of different situation, but my sister has wanted a baby for the last seven years and she told me she hates to be kept out of the loop on baby related things because people are trying to protect her feelings. She says that just hurts her more.

If you feel they need a little more time to grieve, give them time. If you think this news might help brighten their lives right now, then share. I'm sorry I'm not more helpful. Feels like there's no 100% right answer in this situation. Hugs xx

Sorry I should mention also that I was about 12 weeks along before we announced our pregnancy. Only a handful of close people knew before that. So it wasn't immediate when I told them.

Hey ladies hope you are al well. Had beta hcg today and it's less than one so definitely a miscarriage.
Happy and healthy nine months to you all. X x

So sorry sweetie. Hope you can get back in first tri with a sticky bean very soon. Hugs xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->