2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

Does anyone else work in an office setting while you're trying to keep it a secret until 2nd trimester? The nausea has hit me today, and I feel like someone is going to start noticing the constant cracker eating/yawning. lol. I am mostly just paranoid that I'm going to get a sudden urge to ralph and with our open floor plan, everyone will notice!

I am half office based/half community. I had to tell my clinical lead today about my pregnancy as the nausea is constant that I fear vomiting and also same as you I am constantly yawning!!! With my daughter I had HG from 6 weeks so had to tell my manager why I was hugging the toilet during work hours!! I'm hoping to avoid telling him for a while this time round!

I am going to have my first appointment this thursday (which would be exactly 8 weeks on that day for me). They told me that they dont do scans on the first appointment and would schedule another appointment a couple of weeks later for that. I dont know how many they will do but I should know better after the appointment hopefully. I should think they would do at least 2 - 3 scans but who knows.

I am going to have my first appointment this thursday (which would be exactly 8 weeks on that day for me). They told me that they dont do scans on the first appointment and would schedule another appointment a couple of weeks later for that. I dont know how many they will do but I should know better after the appointment hopefully. I should think they would do at least 2 - 3 scans but who knows.

Do you mind sharing where you're going? I'm going to the West Suburban Midwives in Oak Park, so I'm not sure how their schedule corresponds to the average OB-Gyn schedule.

Hey ladies, would love to join this thread! Im due the 16th March (our wedding anniversary) with baby number 2. I've had three loses since January and this is the furthest I've come so far. I've had some recurrent miscarriage testing and one if my blood tests came back slightly abnormal so am on baby aspirin and just started HCG injections today to support the pregnancy. I had a scan last week at 5 weeks & saw the sac & yolk. Had another today & the heartbeat was seen!!! Am feeling a lot more positive about this one so fingers crossed!!!

Am looking forward to getting to know you all some more Xxx

Hey ladies, would love to join this thread! Im due the 16th March (our wedding anniversary) with baby number 2. I've had three loses since January and this is the furthest I've come so far. I've had some recurrent miscarriage testing and one if my blood tests came back slightly abnormal so am on baby aspirin and just started HCG injections today to support the pregnancy. I had a scan last week at 5 weeks & saw the sac & yolk. Had another today & the heartbeat was seen!!! Am feeling a lot more positive about this one so fingers crossed!!!

Am looking forward to getting to know you all some more Xxx

Welcome!!! I'm tentatively due on the 16th as well, but probably will change with my dating scan on August 12th.

My obs office died scans between 8 and 10 weeks for dating purposes. No earlier unless you are having bleeding or other issues which hasn't happened to me *knock wood*

Do you know if they do dating scans if you're confident on dating? I can tell you within a day in either direction when I conceived...

I need to ask, how comes everyone seems to be getting early scans? I know for some it's because of bleeding, but that's not the case for all those getting their early scans right?

No fair. I want one lol!

I get an early scan due to 2 consecutive losses my last being in January. I am already high risk, now it's even worse :( Just be glad you don't have to do one. I usually can't make it past 6 weeks so I am freaking out over here! T-20 minutes....aaaahhhh!

Here is my little bean! Heartbeat was 154 <3 Measuring 8 weeks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 19
I need to ask, how comes everyone seems to be getting early scans? I know for some it's because of bleeding, but that's not the case for all those getting their early scans right?

No fair. I want one lol!

I get an early scan due to 2 consecutive losses my last being in January. I am already high risk, now it's even worse :( Just be glad you don't have to do one. I usually can't make it past 6 weeks so I am freaking out over here! T-20 minutes....aaaahhhh!

I had 3 losses last year. Over here, they won't pay you special attention until you've had at least 3 losses close together.

I think this has been asked but is anyone planning on cloth diapers? If you are looking for amazing wool covers and diapers, you should check out https://tinytunas.com/. It is a WAHM owned company and their wool and diapers are amazing. I have some wool pieces and a couple of diapers already and just ordered some more diapers from them.

Do you know if they do dating scans if you're confident on dating? I can tell you within a day in either direction when I conceived...

I was positive of my dates with both of my girls as we were ttc and was still given a scan at 8-10 weeks.

Scan looked good! Measuring at 5 weeks 6 days which is right in line with my ovulation dates. So it looks like my due date will change to march 18, 2015. Keeping fingers crossed for more progress. I have another scan next week. I was so so so happy to see that flicker of the heartbeat, a normal sized yolk sac and to be measuring well. Breathing a sigh of relief, but we're not out of the woods yet.

I crave tacos cheese pizza pretty much all the stuff I shouldn't eat

I'm getting an early scan due to my past miscarriage and to date me as well because I can be within 3-5 days of my projected O date.

Cute scan pics!

Nausea is minging, very ready for it to be time for it to go! I'm lucky my hubby is really good at being understanding.

I had an early scan this time, my OB just wanted to see after I had had the pelvic scan for other reasons showing what looked to be a gestational sac, on her machine she just saw thickened lining so interested for Saturday! I'll get another on Saturday and then one the following Tuesday with my pap. Last pregnancy there was upwards of 20 scans between my OB and perinatology so I was very busy!

I get early scans because of recurrent losses. At my OB/midwife's clinic, they would not normally offer an ultrasound this early unless there's a reason (bleeding, history of losses, etc). I don't usually get past 6 weeks either (except for my daughter, of course; and now this pregnancy), so since my scan was at 7 weeks 1 day and everything looked good, I'm trying to be hopeful this time around. I've had 6 losses, so it's good to have reassurance that things are actually going well for a change!

I don't work in an office. I'm a Hospice nurse, and keeping it a secret from my supervisor is impossible. I need to let them know to make sure I won't be sent to see patients with shingles, things like that. The rest of my team does not know yet, only my team leader and the Hospice director.

I seem to be getting sick - not sure if I've got a cold or if it's allergies but I'm congested and coughing. It's no fun, especially when it's on top of pregnancy exhaustion and nausea. For some reason, the nausea was a lot better today - don't know if I should be happy or worried. Anyway, on the bright side, being so congested, I can't smell things as much as I was, so I'm not gagging every time I go near the garbage or dishwasher.

Today has convinced me that I'm not going to avoid the morning sickness altogether. I'm not feeling too terrible, and I hope it doesn't get bad, but I'm definitely a bit off, and I couldn't bring myself to try to eat the cheeseburger I heated up for lunch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->