2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

Thanks ladies! It's only been 2 1/2 weeks since the memorial service but my brother and I are close, so I'm sure I'll have to tell him in the next day or two.

Sportsygirl, so sorry!!!

Big hugs sportysgirl:hugs::hugs:

Iluvredskins, I'm so sorry hun :(:hugs::hugs: I think I would tell your brother in person and sooner rather than later, to give them the chance to process it before you get far along:hugs::hugs:

Those that are nauseous/sick, anyone get it worse in the evening rather than the morning?

I get nausea more in the afternoons/evenings. I'm still not getting a lot, but when I do it's after 2pm and/or around 9pm.

Crystal, 9pm is a rough time here too, mornings can be manageable but evenings are nasty.

Man its so hot here, even the AC isn't touching it! I swear pregnancy turns women into radiators!!

Anyone planning their stroller yet?

So I went straight to A&E this afternoon since I'm back in England and after 3 long hours I was given a drip for dehydration (my fault for not drinking enough water on my flight!) and offered a scan next Wednesday.

Gyne examined me and took blood. Hcg is 'as to be expected in early pregnancy' and she asked me to come back on Friday for a comparison. She also said my cervix was tightly closed and she couldn't locate a bleeding source in my vagina.

Have a private scan booked for tomorrow morning so I'm still going to go to that although I don't think it will be good news. I'm still bleeding moderately with tiny clots (quarter the size of a penny, like droplets) so I'm terrified I already lost the baby which is why my cervix is closed.

I also stupidly took a cb digi and it said 2-3 weeks so I fear my levels aren't as good as she thinks considering I got my bfp at 3w3d.

Lucy:hugs: Its so scary but there are other causes of early bleeding, a couple of us have had prior subchorionics for example:hugs: Its a good sign the cervix is closed, maybe your pee was more dilute after the IV:hugs: Thinking of you for tomorrow hun:hugs:

Pregnant people problems:

Used DoTerra essential oils to help get rid of my headache that has been killing me for most of the day.

The smells of said oils are now making me want to puke. And my toddler is awake, so I can't go shower.

WAAAH!

Lucy good you are back, did she say what the levels are? Everything tightly crossed for yor scan x

Pregnant people problems:

Used DoTerra essential oils to help get rid of my headache that has been killing me for most of the day.

The smells of said oils are now making me want to puke. And my toddler is awake, so I can't go shower.

WAAAH!

:rofl:

Hello Everyone!
I am new to the March-Mallows. I am due March 6th! And I just had my first ultrasound yesterday to see my healthy little bean. My main symptom is nausea and fatigue. No vomiting yet though, which I am happy about.:thumbup:

Heyy ladies, when did everyone's symptoms get worse or start really?
At the minute I just feel really tired all the time like I could sleep for days lol

I know it's early but just wondered? Xx

It's really not my day. LOL. As I closed my eyes for a few min to deal with nausea and headache... my toddler ate a box of crayons. Seriously, she ate like 8 of them. She has "crayon crumbs" all around her mouth and all over her arms and there aren't even chunks left on the floor. If she ate a box of crayons, do I still need to make her lunch?

Okay ladies, I need help! My brother and his wife were 27 weeks pregnant at the beginning of July. For no reason that thang doctor can find, she started having pains and then realized she hadn't felt the baby move at all for a while. They went to the ED and unfortunately they could not find a HB. She delivered a perfect little girl into the arms of Jesus on July 2nd. They have done all kinds of tests on my SILand they just got the autopsy results, no cause that they can find at all.

What I need help with is how on earth do I tell then that DH and I are having another baby? We've told the rest of our family and they know not to say anything, but I want to be the one to tell him and not that he heard from someone who can't keep their mouth shut! He lives 13 hours away so it can't be in person. Any help at all would be great! Thanks in advance!

Maybe I can help a little with this. We had this exact situation in March when I was 34 weeks pregnant with our little girl. Overnight she died and I ended up delivering by c section as she was transverse. There are no words for me to describe the total shock and devastation that followed her loss. The crazy leaky boobs and no baby to feed, the c section scar breaking down and becoming infected, the awful awful sleepless nights of dreams and hearing phantom babies crying, the darkest days I have ever known in my life.
All around me the girls who were pregnant at the same time as me continued with their healthy pregnancies and I was of course delighted for them, but suddenly no one could make eye contact with me. Moms with new babies scuttled away or crossed the street from me. It felt as though they were scared they would "catch" this horrific affliction from me.

The people who were totally normal were such a breath of fresh air. It's not as though they were reminding me of my beautiful dead daughter, trust me I had not forgotten! They recognized that in no way did we want THEIR child. We wanted OUR child. They were straight up about things and recognized that the people who didn't keep us in the loop with their kids or pregnancies actually hurt us more. My wonderful best friend did more for us than I can ever explain. She was there to listen, to talk. She talks about my baby by name and isn't scared to mention her.

If this whole awful time can given me one new skill it is to help other people who have experienced stillbirth and those who support them. Your brother will be delighted for you. No one who is in this club wants to be a member and none of us wish for any new members. We just survive.

Sorry this is long, but it's something I have lived and I know that silence and trying to protect those of us who have experienced stillbirth actually makes it harder. I hope this is helpful to even just one person in the world. When you have the conversation with your brother talk about their baby by name and don't be scared to mention the stillbirth. Good luck!! :hugs:

Welcome Alyssa:flower: Congrats on your bean!

Drmum:hugs:

Menelly, just give her a smaller lunch :rofl:

At the minute I just feel really tired all the time like I could sleep for days lol

I had a few symptoms from the start - sore breasts, heartburn, mild stuff. I'm 8 weeks today, and it's only this past week or so that I'm starting to develop some mild nausea, a total aversion to meat (so inconvenient!), low stamina, and fatigue. I'm hoping it fades after the first trimester...

Menelly, I bet it makes the next diaper change a lot more interesting!

We're looking at booking a cruise in a couple months. Neither of us has been on a cruise before, but my sister in law took one when she was pregnant, and she really really recommends it. It sounds like a nice, relaxing trip, and just think how much I'll save on alcohol ;) I just need to clear it with the midwife next week before I commit to anything. Anyone here cruised pregnant?

Honestly, besides the pure exhaustion and occasional sore breasts, I feel fine. I haven't had spotting, I haven't had much cramping. The cramping I did have mostly came for about a week during my 6th week. I have been trying to eat 5-6 small meals through out the day instead of 3 big meals. Mainly because I am diabetic, but I was also told it helps to ward off some of the morning sickness. So I have had some small bouts of nausea, but nothing major. I have so few symptoms that it makes me really nervous. We saw our baby and heard a strong heart beat of 143 last Tuesday when I was 7w1d. Baby measured spot on with my due date and everything looked great, but I am still feeling paranoid. Thankfully I have another scan this coming Tuesday before being released from my Reproductive Endocrinologist to my OBGYN 'officially.'

Maybe I am just a lucky one? My Mom and Sister both had very little morning sickness. My Mom is a registered nurse and didn't even know she was pregnant with my sister until a routine physical. She found out from the doctor she was 5 months pregnant at that point.

Menelly, I bet it makes the next diaper change a lot more interesting!

We're looking at booking a cruise in a couple months. Neither of us has been on a cruise before, but my sister in law took one when she was pregnant, and she really really recommends it. It sounds like a nice, relaxing trip, and just think how much I'll save on alcohol ;) I just need to clear it with the midwife next week before I commit to anything. Anyone here cruised pregnant?
Fortunately, she's mostly potty trained. :) But that'll still be interesting! LOL

I have never cruised, let alone while pregnant. But I bet it's a lot of fun! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->