2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

My EDD is March 14. So excited for the first check up in a week. Its still pretty surreal. Each morning I wake up and tell myself, you're gonna be a mommy in X months from now. Anyone else doing that? We've been trying two years and our first round of clomid worked. Im still in shock but a happy type of shock.

I'm glad so many of y'all are still drinking caffeine! I want that one cup of coffee at least and I was feeling a bit bad that I was still doing it!

There's already so much we have to give up. Why sacrifice something you don't have to? :coffee:

Not giving up my coffee either!! One cup sometimes two a day. I make mine pretty weak too so really not worried.

I'm giving up my coffee, but only for one reason: I can't give up my Ritalin without risking severe depression, and I figure there's a limit to how much stimulant I should have per day.

Good luck foxy!!

Absolutely no way I'm losing my coffee!!! I have more than one cup too..

Flying is more a dehydration/circulation thing as said, sensible planning and shouldn't be issues:thumbup:

I'm a proponent for genetics for autism. My older son has autism level 2 (the new system here is ASD 1,2 or 3) so in the middle of the spectrum and my 3 year old daughter has the same diagnosis, she was in a study at UCSDs autism center of excellence into signs of ASD earlier in development and my 1 year old has just started there. Its all through mine and hubbys family so I'm confident that's our answer. A lot though is there's more awareness. But also there's a fair bit of over diagnosis. Like everything else, when it comes to ultrasounds weigh up the pros and cons to each one.

Congrats mommasquirral!!

My 1 year old said "mama" today for the first time:cloud9:

My EDD is March 14. So excited for the first check up in a week. Its still pretty surreal. Each morning I wake up and tell myself, you're gonna be a mommy in X months from now. Anyone else doing that? We've been trying two years and our first round of clomid worked. Im still in shock but a happy type of shock.

I know what you mean, its my second but DH's 1st. My sons 5 now so it just feels all new all over again. There's so many new things available for kids now too so im pretty excited.

Good luck foxy! My scan is first thing tomorrow morning too and by gosh I'm nervous!!

Let us know how you get on!

I just walked to the store (about 3/4 of a mile away, not a big deal for me) for dinner groceries, and now I don't have the energy to make dinner. Pregnancy is so fun :p

I think I might be out too :( pink spotting tonight and cramping, pretty sure it will be red and heavy in the morning.

I think I might be out too :( pink spotting tonight and cramping, pretty sure it will be red and heavy in the morning.

Sorry Kwyn. FX for good news. Are you going to head in for a reassurance scan or anything?

HUgs Kwin:hugs: Fx :hugs: Can you go and get checked out?

Good luck at all the upcoming scans:flower: I'm so nervous now for my next on Saturday! The nausea and vomiting this time around has been so so much worse than my other 5 kids:wacko:

Totally hear on the walking to go get dinner then be too exhausted for it! The joys!!!

I finally worked up the energy. It's not even like I had a labor intensive dinner planned, just macaroni and cheese, and DH grated the cheese. I'm now too worn out from stirring cheese sauce to fix myself a salad :p

Kwynia, I hope everything is ok!

Ooh Mac n cheese sounds so good right now!!

Has anyone else actually got out of bed in the middle of the night because they are soooooo hungry? Or just me ? (Desperately hoping not alone!)

Ooh Mac n cheese sounds so good right now!!

Has anyone else actually got out of bed in the middle of the night because they are soooooo hungry? Or just me ? (Desperately hoping not alone!)

Not yet, but we're late dinner eaters, so I'm sure that helps. I've brought cookies to bed with me once or twice, though :haha:

I'd do it more often if it didn't make me thirsty and lead to me getting up to pee at 3am!

Scan is complete. It would appear I am carrying one little baby in my womb with a HB of 143bpm.

The picture was so blurry and the tech barely zoomed in at all and has tried to back date me from 7w1d to 6w3d, which I know is impossible. Hubby was only home a few days that cycles (he was gone most of it for work) and I tracked ovulation plus that meant I got faint positives starting at 2dpo and a blaring positive on frer at 5dpo! So either his dates are wrong or this pregnancy will fail. I wouldn't mind 2 or 3 days max! For now I will stick with my dates till my 12 weeks scan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->