2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

I bet the tech's measurements were just inaccurate. By 7 weeks, a good heartbeat is a really strong indication that the pregnancy is viable.

I find myself wanting starchy stuff. Potatoes, rice, and macaroni!!!! Yummy!

I bet the tech's measurements were just inaccurate. By 7 weeks, a good heartbeat is a really strong indication that the pregnancy is viable.

Thank you for replying. I was on the table for less then then 5 min. He barely said a word to me. He was in such a rush. I left feeling relieved that buby had a stong healthy heart beat but so deflated that he wouldn't even let me take a photo of the screen :-(

I'm not drinking caffeine. I switched to decaff last pregnancy and while breastfeeding and never switched back so doesn't bother me really.

Thank you for replying. I was on the table for less then then 5 min. He barely said a word to me. He was in such a rush. I left feeling relieved that buby had a stong healthy heart beat but so deflated that he wouldn't even let me take a photo of the screen :-(

What a jerk. He's obviously never been pregnant...

Scan is complete. It would appear I am carrying one little baby in my womb with a HB of 143bpm.

The picture was so blurry and the tech barely zoomed in at all and has tried to back date me from 7w1d to 6w3d, which I know is impossible. Hubby was only home a few days that cycles (he was gone most of it for work) and I tracked ovulation plus that meant I got faint positives starting at 2dpo and a blaring positive on frer at 5dpo! So either his dates are wrong or this pregnancy will fail. I wouldn't mind 2 or 3 days max! For now I will stick with my dates till my 12 weeks scan.

Foxy mine was EXACTLY the same. Rush job by a trainee, abdominal too. Dated me 6w3d (7mm) and I should have been 7w1d. 2 or 3 days wouldn't bother me either but 5 is a little unsettling. That said, both my boys were behind early on too. And I don't get an unviable feeling from this one, everything seems so normal to me. I'm also sticking with dates as I'm almost certain she didn't quite measure it at it's longest. We are talking 3-4mm difference between 6w3d and 7w1d! Time will tell, when are you going back? Mines a week on Monday :flower:

I think I might be out too :( pink spotting tonight and cramping, pretty sure it will be red and heavy in the morning.

Pink isn't too alarming, always scary to see anything tho! Hopefully it's just random first tri spotting, how are things now? X

Scan is complete. It would appear I am carrying one little baby in my womb with a HB of 143bpm.

The picture was so blurry and the tech barely zoomed in at all and has tried to back date me from 7w1d to 6w3d, which I know is impossible. Hubby was only home a few days that cycles (he was gone most of it for work) and I tracked ovulation plus that meant I got faint positives starting at 2dpo and a blaring positive on frer at 5dpo! So either his dates are wrong or this pregnancy will fail. I wouldn't mind 2 or 3 days max! For now I will stick with my dates till my 12 weeks scan.

Foxy mine was EXACTLY the same. Rush job by a trainee, abdominal too. Dated me 6w3d (7mm) and I should have been 7w1d. 2 or 3 days wouldn't bother me either but 5 is a little unsettling. That said, both my boys were behind early on too. And I don't get an unviable feeling from this one, everything seems so normal to me. I'm also sticking with dates as I'm almost certain she didn't quite measure it at it's longest. We are talking 3-4mm difference between 6w3d and 7w1d! Time will tell, when are you going back? Mines a week on Monday :flower:

I don't go back till 28th aug for my 12 week scan! My scan was transab too and was done by a tech I have never seen before. I checked to make sure my usual, lovely tech will be there for the next scan.

I feel fairly confident with this pregnancy and the HB was nice and strong (right smack in the middle of the 7 week range)

I'm wanting all the starchy food too! Maccys, pizza, pasta, yum!! You girls talking about mac and cheese... it's not big over here like in US but now I want it too and it's not even 8am, lol.

Dh got the rough end of my mood swings yesterday, bless him. :-/

Now I wish we had more cheese in the house to make same MAC! Starches are really appealing for me too. Mashed potatoes in July??

Prayers for Kwynia! Keep us updated!

I just got my date for my 12 week scan. 1st September. Seems so long away. Think I'll actually be 13 weeks by then. Anyway was hoping to announce my pregnancy on my birthday. 26 th August but won't be able to now with my scan being a week after.

I wish my stomach would let me eat cheese right now :( Really want a cheese toastie!
I need to try and catch up on some housework today as the house has got into a right state with me feeling so rotten.. But I need to sit down after standing up for a few minutes because I feel dizzy.

Also. SHIT MY WEDDING IS GETTING CLOSE.

I hope the spotting has stopped now kwynia! :hugs:

Molly, exciting news that you have your scan date though! I still have no idea when mine is!

CoffeePuffin - I've been doing the bare minimum of housework recently too. Hope you feel better soon. Also, how exciting about your wedding! Is everything ready for it?

Afm, my mil has taken the boys out today, I need to pop to the shops then iron and pack for our weekend away. I also have my first antenatal appointment at 2.10pm today! :happydance: I hope that I'll be getting my pregnancy notes today!

I've always been a one cup of coffee kind of girl, but it's still very vital to my functioning in the mornings. I'm definitely not giving that up. I also allow myself a can of diet coke as well. I'm usually VERY caffienated on a daily basis, so cutting down to just two servings a day is a huge for me.

i know this is quite far back, but i'm seriously struggling with lack of caffeine, i normally drink like 2 litres of diet coke a day along with about 6 cups of tea, i've cut down to 2 cups of tea with no diet coke, but its getting me down :(

I just got my date for my 12 week scan. 1st September. Seems so long away. Think I'll actually be 13 weeks by then. Anyway was hoping to announce my pregnancy on my birthday. 26 th August but won't be able to now with my scan being a week after.

Can you ring the hospital directly and ask if they've got anything earlier? I'm hoping to request my first scan on Friday 29th Aug, lol, I know that sounds very hopeful!! I work in a school and off for the summer hols at the moment, go back Mon 1st Sept and if I have to have time off for an appt, they'll just know! Lots of women, lol!

Ps. I currently eating a maccys in the car, nom nom nom!!! :D

Do any of you have any probs with blood circulation? What I mean by this is like every morning my whole body feels weird kind of like it feels if u say led on ur hand after a while it feels kinda numb if u get what I'm tryin to say it takes a little while for it to go back normal after wakin, I'm sure its down to the circulation, any tips on how to prevent it?

Do you sleep on your right side? Apparently theres a big vein/artery running down that side so preferably sleep on your front or left side, if you find that your turn over on to your back in your sleep tring to position pillows so that your sort of tilted on to your left a bit more. Hope this helps!

I've always been a one cup of coffee kind of girl, but it's still very vital to my functioning in the mornings. I'm definitely not giving that up. I also allow myself a can of diet coke as well. I'm usually VERY caffienated on a daily basis, so cutting down to just two servings a day is a huge for me.

i know this is quite far back, but i'm seriously struggling with lack of caffeine, i normally drink like 2 litres of diet coke a day along with about 6 cups of tea, i've cut down to 2 cups of tea with no diet coke, but its getting me down :(

I was seriously dreading reducing my coffee intake and really thought i needed it to function, however on switching to decaff i found that i wasnt actually that tired, probably more just used to my routine of waking up and having coffee. Ive actually now gone off it all together! Do you know coke doesnt actually have to much caffeine in it? In 2 litres there is about 200g which is the limit, however if you only had 1 litre and say two cups of tea youd be at about 140mg still under. Also if its just the taste you like then try and find decaffinated cola. Dont let it get you down!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->