2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

I just got my date for my 12 week scan. 1st September. Seems so long away. Think I'll actually be 13 weeks by then. Anyway was hoping to announce my pregnancy on my birthday. 26 th August but won't be able to now with my scan being a week after.

Can you ring the hospital directly and ask if they've got anything earlier? I'm hoping to request my first scan on Friday 29th Aug, lol, I know that sounds very hopeful!! I work in a school and off for the summer hols at the moment, go back Mon 1st Sept and if I have to have time off for an appt, they'll just know! Lots of women, lol!

Hadn't thought of that but will try ringing tomorrow. Thanks for the idea.

Do any of you have any probs with blood circulation? What I mean by this is like every morning my whole body feels weird kind of like it feels if u say led on ur hand after a while it feels kinda numb if u get what I'm tryin to say it takes a little while for it to go back normal after wakin, I'm sure its down to the circulation, any tips on how to prevent it?

Do you sleep on your right side? Apparently theres a big vein/artery running down that side so preferably sleep on your front or left side, if you find that your turn over on to your back in your sleep tring to position pillows so that your sort of tilted on to your left a bit more. Hope this helps!

Thanks il try tonight I'm thinking of buying a pregnancy pillow tomorrow see how that helps

I'm already having to sleep with a pillow between my knees. Too uncomfortable without one.

I'm glad I'm not the only one then I honestly thought it was far to early for it lol

Thank you ladies for your thoughts and prayers, it really means a lot to me :hugs:
Last night I was pink red bleeding twice when I wiped and cramping. This morning it was red brown and some on the pad, a streak, and when I wiped it was brown. But the most telling thing is my cervix because it's wide open. Cramping on and off and a lot of nausea but no real pain yet.

My DH is away on business and won't be back until tonight so I can't really get in with my OB-GYN today. I don't think it would make much difference at this point, I am sure they would just confirm what's happening.

Thank you again, we haven't told anyone but my mom yet, and she will lose it when I tell her :( So, it's nice I can talk about it. I will update when something changes.

Thank you ladies for your thoughts and prayers, it really means a lot to me :hugs:
Last night I was pink red bleeding twice when I wiped and cramping. This morning it was red brown and some on the pad, a streak, and when I wiped it was brown. But the most telling thing is my cervix because it's wide open. Cramping on and off and a lot of nausea but no real pain yet.

My DH is away on business and won't be back until tonight so I can't really get in with my OB-GYN today. I don't think it would make much difference at this point, I am sure they would just confirm what's happening.

Thank you again, we haven't told anyone but my mom yet, and she will lose it when I tell her :( So, it's nice I can talk about it. I will update when something changes.

Don't loose hope yet, keeping my fingers crossed for you :hugs:

kwynnia - I'm sorry. :( I hope it turns out you're wrong.

foxycleopatra - I wouldn't put too much stock in that tech's dating either. I thought you were supposed to do a transvaginal this early on to get good measurements for dating!

About the 1st trimester ultrasounds - With my daughter I had one at 6 weeks, 9 weeks, 11 weeks, and 13 weeks - so four u/s in the first tri. (The first 2 were b/c I'd had a miscarriage in my previous pregnancy; and then at 9 weeks they found a small subchorionic hematoma they wanted to monitor tip it went away.) My daughter is the farthest thing from autistic - early, advanced talker, social butterfly, able to relate easily to other people's feelings/very empathetic.

Fingers crossed for you :hugs:

Oh gosh that sounds scary, I hope you are wrong about this and things turn out ok :hugs: xx

Omg I totally overdid it on the salt yesterday, I feel like I've doubled in size today, even my bra is tight, lol!
Only eating fresh fruit and veg today with a omelette and salad for dinner, hopefully I'll go down a bit by tomorrow, damn these salty cravings, I could eat marmite with a spoon right now :haha:

So sorry Kwynia! Fingers crossed everything is ok!

As for the pregnancy pillows, don't waste your money! A regular body pillow works perfectly and they are much cheaper :)

Morning sickness has hit me... or night sickness mostly in my case. The last few evenings, I've been so nauseous! During the day too, but not as bad as around 8-10pm.

Sorry to hear your going through this xx

I've had red bleeding Monday night them has calmed down to brownish only on wiping (sorry tmi) I had beta bloods 10am Tuesday hcg was 214 had them repeated at 10:30am today (Thursday) and the hcg is 465 so up to now bean is hanging in there, I've a scan on Tuesday to see if they can see anything just trying to stay positive xxx

Fx things are ok for you

:hugs: Kwynia

Really hope you are wrong by some chance. Huge hugs xx Thinking of you.

How many here are determined not to find out the baby's sex until birth? There's no way I could do that personally... I can't stand the not knowing!!

Kwynia If you can try to get in to the doctors soon. I have bad bleeding on/off since the first week we found out we were pregnant. I went to the Emergency room once because the cramps were bad and I had clots, sorry TMI. It started off pink then went to red then brown and all shades in between. They did an internal ultrasound and everything was okay. I had to get a Rhogam shot as well. It's terrifying. Every time I go to the loo there is something. My doctor reassured me saying some women just have a friable cervix or will bleed during pregnancy because of the extra blood flow we have in our bodies. I have a scan this next Tuesday to check viability. Don't give up. My doctor told me not to worry unless I was doubling over and had filled up a pad in less than two hours. Don't give up hope.

How many here are determined not to find out the baby's sex until birth? There's no way I could do that personally... I can't stand the not knowing!!

DH and I are waiting. I am excited but I don't want to put too much into it being a boy or girl. We have named it baby squirrel for now. My husband is set on having a boy. I think it would be hilarious if we had a girl. Either way, I will be ecstatic since we've been trying so long.

I could never not find out. I don't have the will power! If I could know the sex at conception, I would lol. I don't care what it is, I just want to know.

Do any of you have any probs with blood circulation? What I mean by this is like every morning my whole body feels weird kind of like it feels if u say led on ur hand after a while it feels kinda numb if u get what I'm tryin to say it takes a little while for it to go back normal after wakin, I'm sure its down to the circulation, any tips on how to prevent it?

Do you sleep on your right side? Apparently theres a big vein/artery running down that side so preferably sleep on your front or left side, if you find that your turn over on to your back in your sleep tring to position pillows so that your sort of tilted on to your left a bit more. Hope this helps!

Wow... I didn't really think it mattered so much this early, but perhaps that is why my right hand is going numb when I sleep on my right side. For the life of me I couldn't figure out why it kept doing that. It never did before I was pregnant. I just figured I kept sleeping on it wrong. I am a 'side' sleeper, but I toss and turn a lot. It's going to be hard for me to avoid the right side, since most of the time I am unconscious when I switch to that side. I know they prefer you sleep on your left side, but it doesn't sound like right side is as detrimental as sleeping on your back once you are out of the first tri.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->