2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

I was already scheduled for an ultrasound next week on Wednesday, so when I called today we decided that I would keep that appointment and what happens over the next week will determine what gets done. I still haven't started bleeding onto a pad, but I've been cramping all day so I'm sure it's not far away.

I was already scheduled for an ultrasound next week on Wednesday, so when I called today we decided that I would keep that appointment and what happens over the next week will determine what gets done. I still haven't started bleeding onto a pad, but I've been cramping all day so I'm sure it's not far away.

If it helps I've been cramping through out my whole pregnancy. My doctor said it was fine and normal. Hoping everything is ok.

It's just light spotting right? And I've cramped to. I think mine is gas. :-/ Tmi sorry

I hope everything is okay, kwynia. I'm sure you must be so stressed. :(

Ooo the techs that rush scare me! I hope I get a good one who is patient and well-experienced tomorrow. I will not be able to handle a jerk, I've had way too many a-hole doctors over the years, and I'm not about to take anyone's crap!

I haven't had any numbness, but I've had a weird sciatica-like pain in my left buttcheek after sitting for a few minutes. Never had that before, not sure if it's related to pregnancy.

at our next appointment.
She did say my due date would be March 4 instead of the 5th... based on my last period... I was only a day off :)

Kwynia, there's lots of reasons for spotting and cramping is very normal:hugs: Rest as much as possible ready for wednesday:hugs:

I just got a craving! Macarons! The colourful ones:haha:

I have been craving the big pretzels! Lots of butter, salt, and cheese.

Puked for the first time today. Boooo!

Baked potatoes tonight. Only thing I could keep down in my last pregnancy at this point. Bring on the starch!!

Carbs all sound amazing. I never really liked potatoes and pastas until now!

Pretzels sound pretty good!

Bookity being sick is not fun, do you have any meds to help?

I needed zofran in my last pregnancy. I was getting sick 2/3 times a day and nauseous all the time in between. It was terrible!! At the moment it's not debilitating or anything so I'll see how it goes. I do have a few doses of zofran here from getting my wisdom teeth out last summer. Never ended up needing them. Not sure how effective they are a year out though.

I didn't know that they would give that. I'll keep that in mind. Did they give you the pills? Or could you keep it down.

I have Zofran and Phenergan for now, the Zofran dissolves in your mouth and isn't so bad, they take the edge of it mostly:thumbup:

My husband gave me my progesterone shot like a champ tonight. I think he was too excited about it. Plus he started getting naughty ideas so I had to keep him focused. :blush: Guess 2 minutes is a long time to stare at my butt. :dohh: :haha:

My husband gave me my progesterone shot like a champ tonight. I think he was too excited about it. Plus he started getting naughty ideas so I had to keep him focused. :blush: Guess 2 minutes is a long time to stare at my butt. :dohh: :haha:

lol! :rofl: I'm sure mine would be the same thing! He's lost all class with my boobs now that they are growing in size!

Elphabaa :rofl: That's one way to do it!!

Anyone else here in Cali? We're San Diego but originally from the UK. We got in and out burger here:haha:

Know what's fun?

Puking up your whole dinner with your 4-year old watching and commenting. "You're puking up your dinner? Now you won't have to poop it out!"

Yeah, loads of fun. Or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->