2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

@mummy3: I moved to France for my first job out of uni where I studied French. I'm as fluent as I guess you can be for starting a language in your teens. I met French DH within my first year here so decided to stay. It wasn't easy with all the immigration paperwork that it requires, but hey, the French LOVE their paperwork. I went through my first pregnancy and delivery here and have to say that the health system here is fantastic for mums. Everything is covered 100% after the 2nd trimester and my delivery was "free". There isn't much support for breastfeeding and SAHMums since it's considered quite old-fashioned and "backwards" to do/be either. So since then I've been blazing my own trail. I figure everyone just rolls their eyes and chalks it up to me being "une americaine".

Omg omg I just totally found baby on the Doppler!!!!! :wohoo:

Yay for green olive chimama! I'm exactly one fruit behind, blueberry I think?

Hi girls. Been away a while trying to rest. I'm just so tired!

We had a big family cookout yesterday and told our close family with t-shirts. Mine said " this gal is going to be a mommy!" And hubs said "this guy is going to be a daddy!" Hubs idea.
Not feeling anything really but Full? I was starving all week and tired now I'm full and tired. Lol.
Trying to just eat fruits and healthy foods for now.

My 5year old little cousin was so confused about the whole baby thing at the cookout she kept asking how it got there with out asking how it got there. lol. She said " wait. Did you swallow the baby? " haha. Gotta love little kids.
Hope everyone's doing well!

Big big hugs to all the ladies struggling and going through a hard time. Please keep us posted girls. Loves and hugs to you.

That's awesome news! So remind me are you around 8 weeks? So pleased for you :happydance:

Wow, it works at 8 weeks? I really may get one then. The first few weeks are too stressful.

How exciting! x

I didn't get a doppler with DD and am going to try not to with this one also, although it's so hard wondering whether everything is 'ok' in there or not! About a month before Lucie arrived I downloaded an app where I was able to record her on 2 occasions :cloud9:

I've seen a lot of people complain they're nauseated when they don't eat. But is anyone only nauseated when you DO eat? It just started today, and it's every time I dare to eat anything. Blech. :(

I feel so ill, tired and sick all the time! It's starting to get me down!

Are you girls taking prenatal vitamins? Like a tab?
If so I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend trying the chewables. I'm not kidding week 5 & the beginning of 6 i felt like my stomach was doing turns and I couldn't handle the car ride to work with out drinking water the whole time.

Hi girls. Been away a while trying to rest. I'm just so tired!

We had a big family cookout yesterday and told our close family with t-shirts. Mine said " this gal is going to be a mommy!" And hubs said "this guy is going to be a daddy!" Hubs idea.
Not feeling anything really but Full? I was starving all week and tired now I'm full and tired. Lol.
Trying to just eat fruits and healthy foods for now.

My 5year old little cousin was so confused about the whole baby thing at the cookout she kept asking how it got there with out asking how it got there. lol. She said " wait. Did you swallow the baby? " haha. Gotta love little kids.
Hope everyone's doing well!

Big big hugs to all the ladies struggling and going through a hard time. Please keep us posted girls. Loves and hugs to you.

lol! Sounds like someone's mommy & daddy is going to have to give the 5 year old version of the birds & bee's talk!

maya- me too sweetie - the past 3 days have been a lot of nausea & constantly feeling tired- it usually hits around noon. I want my energy back! :(

That's awesome news! So remind me are you around 8 weeks? So pleased for you :happydance:

Wow, it works at 8 weeks? I really may get one then. The first few weeks are too stressful.

Thanks!!! Yep I'm 8w0d Drmum :)

Menelly, I got ds1 at 9w, ds2 at 7w and the one I lost in jan at almost 9w, but it's deffo tricky. By 10w it's usually quite easy for most once you find out where bubs hangs out. :flower: saved me so much worry when I started bleeding heavy with ds2 at 12w. I thought must be gone but his heart was strong on the Doppler, so I was able to hold myself together until the scan!!

I feel so ill, tired and sick all the time! It's starting to get me down!

This! Lol!

Well, it's not technically getting me down, but I'm hoping this time it's not all for nothing again!

I've seen a lot of people complain they're nauseated when they don't eat. But is anyone only nauseated when you DO eat? It just started today, and it's every time I dare to eat anything. Blech. :(

I've had very little nausea in general, but the little bit I've had has mostly been after eating.

That's when I get it! Only after eating or if I eat something I used to love but the texture isn't palatable anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->