2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

Is anyone else still not getting many symptoms??

A friend of mine is also just over 8 weeks pregnant & has no symptoms. We were talking today about how different we feel! She had a scan on weds as they suspected ectopic a few weeks back & baby is all good x

We're never happy are we? We all complain about lack of symptoms then when we get then complain about them. I would say to those of you that don't feel ill make the most of it. It may well be just round the corner!

I coped better at that christening today that I thought I would. Sickness was a lot less intense than it's been before, I even managed to eat two slices of pizza at the buffet.

Feeling pretty crap now I'm home though..

Twinings Intensely buttermint tea is LOVELY. Peppermint tea is fine in pregnancy, right? I keep finding conflicting information.

I coped better at that christening today that I thought I would. Sickness was a lot less intense than it's been before, I even managed to eat two slices of pizza at the buffet.

Feeling pretty crap now I'm home though..

Twinings Intensely buttermint tea is LOVELY. Peppermint tea is fine in pregnancy, right? I keep finding conflicting information.
Peppermint tea is fine during pregnancy. Avoid after birth if you intend to breastfeed, peppermint will help dry your BM right up.

We're never happy are we? We all complain about lack of symptoms then when we get then complain about them. I would say to those of you that don't feel ill make the most of it. It may well be just round the corner!

I agree! Haha.

I saw your the post the other day about being rehydrated in hosp. I was admitted when I was carrying my daughter due to having HG. I was also prescribed Cyclizine and then Prochloperazine as they didn't work for me. I felt awful from weeks 6-14 then had on & off sickness for the rest of my pregnancy. I have been lucky so far and only vomited a few times with this pregnancy but have constant nausea. I wouldn't wish HG on anyone. Hope you're feeling a little better on the tablets x

Its not twins. I went to the ER this morning due to extreme dehydration and bleeding, got an IV fluids and IV Zofran then another ultrasound and internal, there's a baby measuring 6 weeks with a HR 105 and the other sac is a large subchorionic. Again:cry: Last time I bled solidly from 13 weeks until my waters broke at just over 30 weeks and a week after that it led to a full abruption and emergency c section. As well as months and months of strict bedrest. So yeah pretty devastated.

Its not twins. I went to the ER this morning due to extreme dehydration and bleeding, got an IV fluids and IV Zofran then another ultrasound and internal, there's a baby measuring 6 weeks with a HR 105 and the other sac is a large subchorionic. Again:cry: Last time I bled solidly from 13 weeks until my waters broke at just over 30 weeks and a week after that it led to a full abruption and emergency c section. As well as months and months of strict bedrest. So yeah pretty devastated.

:hugs: so sorry to hear this mummy3. My heart goes out to you.

I know there is nothing anyone can say which will make this better, so I won't waffle on but I'm thinking about you and hoping that your little bubba will do just fine. Here if you need a friend :flower:

Got a "wonderful" experience last night. I wretched so hard I peed myself. And this happened twice.

Fucking love pregnancy. Really.

I'm so sorry :( Thinking of you and praying your little one stays safe and healthy.

Ladies, I need advice. I am 8+2 and based on my morning weight I have gained no more than 3 lbs. However, by the end of day, I am showing badly, and I suppose I retain a lot of water because my weight goes up by 5 lbs during the day. There is no hiding that I'm pregnant. This is my first. My ab muscles already feel pushed out like they've moved quite a bit. I have already broken out a BellaBand because even though my pants still do up, it's incredibly uncomfortable. I'm terrified that my doctor is going to tell me I need to watch my weight. How is this possible that I am showing already? I can't suck it in at all... I suppose it could be bloat and poop a bit too? Also, I haven't had much nausea so I've been fine to eat, and when I am nauseous I'm gravitating towards Maccys... But still...

Ladies, I need advice. I am 8+2 and based on my morning weight I have gained no more than 3 lbs. However, by the end of day, I am showing badly, and I suppose I retain a lot of water because my weight goes up by 5 lbs during the day. There is no hiding that I'm pregnant. This is my first. My ab muscles already feel pushed out like they've moved quite a bit. I have already broken out a BellaBand because even though my pants still do up, it's incredibly uncomfortable. I'm terrified that my doctor is going to tell me I need to watch my weight. How is this possible that I am showing already? I can't suck it in at all... I suppose it could be bloat and poop a bit too? Also, I haven't had much nausea so I've been fine to eat, and when I am nauseous I'm gravitating towards Maccys... But still...

I'm in a similar boat. It's worse some days than others. I was walking around looking 6 months all day yesterday. If anyone I don't know asks me when I'm due, I'm just going to lie :p TMI, but I had a good trip to the bathroom this morning, and today was a LOT better. I say just try to stay regular, and try to dress to hide it til you're ready to announce, and eat as healthy as you can when you're feeling good. I hear a lot of the bloating and such calms down after the first trimester.

Hi ladies, been stalking/lurking this thread.. congrats to you all.. I'm waiting until at least my first u/s on Tuesday to join tho as my history hasnt been the greatest.

Really hoping this one makes it, and that its a girl because both my dad and my husband are surrounded by Pisces women.. wives, daughters, mothers, sisters lol I'd love to add another to the family

So just got back from camping. Kinda freaking out. Ive had cramps all through out my pregnancy and yesterday I noticed my (Tmi) cm was all boogery and had brownish tint to it and the last few times ive wiped today ive had brownish blood on the tp. Yesterday was pretty hot. Do yall think it might have been dehydration. I cannot wait til friday for my dr appt. Hope my little beans ok. So far 6w3d...how do yall stay calm and not worry?

Hi ladies, been stalking/lurking this thread.. congrats to you all.. I'm waiting until at least my first u/s on Tuesday to join tho as my history hasnt been the greatest.

Really hoping this one makes it, and that its a girl because both my dad and my husband are surrounded by Pisces women.. wives, daughters, mothers, sisters lol I'd love to add another to the family

Welcome! I recall you from the Rainbows thread :)

So just got back from camping. Kinda freaking out. Ive had cramps all through out my pregnancy and yesterday I noticed my (Tmi) cm was all boogery and had brownish tint to it and the last few times ive wiped today ive had brownish blood on the tp. Yesterday was pretty hot. Do yall think it might have been dehydration. I cannot wait til friday for my dr appt. Hope my little beans ok. So far 6w3d...how do yall stay calm and not worry?

Are you feeling any cramping? If not, I would try not to stress. Spotting is *so* common.. I would venture to say that a good chunk of ladies, in their first tri, experience at least one bout of it. Just a quick forum search brings up tons of pages for it.

Try to relax, grab a bottle of water, and watch some tv. I'm sure everything is just fine. :hugs:

But, if I'm being honest myself, I do have a hard time not worrying. I have my first sono this Wednesday and, even though I haven't experienced a worrisome symptom yet (because this pregnancy has been pretty symptom LESS so far), I have myself all prepared for another worst case scenario. :(

Welcome! I recall you from the Rainbows thread :)

Are you feeling any cramping? If not, I would try not to stress. Spotting is *so* common.. I would venture to say that a good chunk of ladies, in their first tri, experience at least one bout of it. Just a quick forum search brings up tons of pages for it.

Try to relax, grab a bottle of water, and watch some tv. I'm sure everything is just fine. :hugs:

But, if I'm being honest myself, I do have a hard time not worrying. I have my first sono this Wednesday and, even though I haven't experienced a worrisome symptom yet (because this pregnancy has been pretty symptom LESS so far), I have myself all prepared for another worst case scenario. :(

Not so much, I mean I cramped a little this morning but its always like a little bit of pain for less than 2 mins and only happens once or twice a day. Ive never dealt with a miscarriage but doesnt mean I can never have one. Its just startled me is all.

I can't wait till I hear the hb until then I won't be able to feel ok and can't wait till my first tri is over

All this Doppler talk has got me interested. A friend of mine is mailing me gets this week!!!

The whole Doppler thing woulda le me crazy so I won't buy one

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->