2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

I tried my Doppler this morning with no luck. Its too early and I am no stick figure :p plus the fact is saw a healthy hb last Thursday is enough for me for now. (though I will keep trying my Doppler every few days!!)

Same here I'm not the smallest and that's why I do t want it to drive me crazy and making me worried for nothing

Its not twins. I went to the ER this morning due to extreme dehydration and bleeding, got an IV fluids and IV Zofran then another ultrasound and internal, there's a baby measuring 6 weeks with a HR 105 and the other sac is a large subchorionic. Again:cry: Last time I bled solidly from 13 weeks until my waters broke at just over 30 weeks and a week after that it led to a full abruption and emergency c section. As well as months and months of strict bedrest. So yeah pretty devastated.

Sorry to hear you have another SCH. I get one every pregnancy too, but no seems to be able to give me an explanation as to why. Sounds like you had a horrible experience before, are you going to rest up as much as possible now? I think my January loss was due to the large SCH I had, as it was under quite a bit of the placenta, and the baby was perfect.
I'm not lifting anything heavy this time, except my children, and I've slowed my pace right down when pushing the buggy. Mines small this time, and not bleeding, but it's there and with the potential to grow again. :dohh: Has anyone suggested progesterone to you, I researched online and found it can calm an irritable uterus. May be worth a shot if someone is willing to prescribe?

:hug:

Its not twins. I went to the ER this morning due to extreme dehydration and bleeding, got an IV fluids and IV Zofran then another ultrasound and internal, there's a baby measuring 6 weeks with a HR 105 and the other sac is a large subchorionic. Again:cry: Last time I bled solidly from 13 weeks until my waters broke at just over 30 weeks and a week after that it led to a full abruption and emergency c section. As well as months and months of strict bedrest. So yeah pretty devastated.

So sorry love. Thinking of you and hoping your little bean stays strong :flower:

Started bleeding. :( On the way to the ER, hoping everything is OK and they can actually see something.

Hi all, last night I went the hospital as had some pain in my side and still bleeding. They repeated my beta Hcg and it's dropped down to 270 from 465 on Thursday. My little bean didn't make it. I want to wish you all a H+H 9months and thank you all for your positive words hopefully I will be back soon xx

Started bleeding. :( On the way to the ER, hoping everything is OK and they can actually see something.

Fingers crossed for you, hope everything is okay *hugs*
:flower:

Hi all, last night I went the hospital as had some pain in my side and still bleeding. They repeated my beta Hcg and it's dropped down to 270 from 465 on Thursday. My little bean didn't make it. I want to wish you all a H+H 9months and thank you all for your positive words hopefully I will be back soon xx

So, so sorry Lolly :nope:
I hope you're feeling better soon and we see you on the pregnancy boards again in the near future :hugs:

Lolly I'm so sorry to read this hun :hugs:

Please can you change my due date to 9th march as I had a scan x

So sorry, Lolly. *hugs*

So, one gestational sac, exactly where it should be, but they still didn't see a yolk sac or a fetal pole. HCG of 16885. But this time they did tell me I have a retroverted uterus so it's hard to see things. Made me feel better. We'll see how things look in a few days. They want me to repeat the HCG in 2-3 days.

Bleeding seems to be tapering off, so I'm feeling better about it.

Fingers crossed menelly, its so hard to see this early, but great news your hcg is nice and high and the sac looks good! X

Missbx glad all went well hun! Changed it for you :)

So sorry to read this hun. Hugs :flower:

Had my second scan today after my bleed and everything is fine measured 7+1 so moves my due date to 15th insted of 16th. We saw heartbeat.

https://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c322/sarah18056/Mobile%20Uploads/babylee_zpse1dc39fe.jpg

I'm so sorry, Lolly :( :hugs: Wishing you peace and healing.

So sorry, Lolly. *hugs*

So, one gestational sac, exactly where it should be, but they still didn't see a yolk sac or a fetal pole. HCG of 16885. But this time they did tell me I have a retroverted uterus so it's hard to see things. Made me feel better. We'll see how things look in a few days. They want me to repeat the HCG in 2-3 days.

Bleeding seems to be tapering off, so I'm feeling better about it.

:hugs: Fingers crossed!

Had my second scan today after my bleed and everything is fine measured 7+1 so moves my due date to 15th insted of 16th. We saw heartbeat.

https://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c322/sarah18056/Mobile%20Uploads/babylee_zpse1dc39fe.jpg

<3

Is any on else having a heck of a time getting out of bed in the mornings? I could sleep all day. It's a good thing my kids are a bit older and more independent. DS wakes up and makes breakfast for his sister and himself, and they will watch some cartoons while I sleep in a bit more :blush:

2 more days until my first scan and appointment. I'm so nervous.

My 8 week u/s went well. I apparently have a small subchorionic hematoma (not between the placenta danger zone though). RE isn't all that concerned. She said to carry on as usual. Baby's hb is a little fast at 186 so she's also testing my thyroid. Though again, she said nothing to be concerned about. Next appt is my official "first prenatal" appt at 12 weeks.

New pic:

Attachments

• 8weeks4days2.jpg
    8weeks4days2.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member