2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

Congrats on the fab scan mummy smurf!! So cute!

My 8 week u/s went well. I apparently have a small subchorionic hematoma (not between the placenta danger zone though). RE isn't all that concerned. She said to carry on as usual. Baby's hb is a little fast at 186 so she's also testing my thyroid. Though again, she said nothing to be concerned about. Next appt is my official "first prenatal" appt at 12 weeks.

New pic:

Aww congrats hun, so pleased all is looking great! I didn't realise a high hr can be a sign of thyroid problems in the mother, I've never had mine checked.. interesting.. :flower:

My 8 week u/s went well. I apparently have a small subchorionic hematoma (not between the placenta danger zone though). RE isn't all that concerned. She said to carry on as usual. Baby's hb is a little fast at 186 so she's also testing my thyroid. Though again, she said nothing to be concerned about. Next appt is my official "first prenatal" appt at 12 weeks.

New pic:

What a nice scan! Congrats. I'm getting my scan today!

all these scans are looking good! :) Congrats everyone! :) Can't wait til mine, but I have to wait til August 13th!

I'm so sorry for all the losses and will keep my fingers crossed for all in limbo!

Oh Lolly! :( so sorry hun!! Hope you are back in first tri asap!!

Hope we don't lose anymore beans. Hold on tight little ones!!

New pic:

Great pic, shows what a difference a week can make

I'm so sorry, Lolly.

Great scans posted today, thanks for sharing! My first appointment is tomorrow, and I hope I get one. I'm excited, but also really nervous. My food aversions are fading a bit, which is making me nervous, even though I know symptoms come and go and do what they want in any pregnancy. I'll feel better if they at least find a heartbeat on doppler or something. There needs to be some kind of baby contact! It sounds like the midwives are really nice and would probably accommodate me with at least the doppler if I said I was nervous.

I was so tired after a busy weekend, I way overslept today, and I feel like garbage. I hope it fades. Hope everyone else is doing well today.

Lolly I am so sorry to hear you lost your bean. Fx you get your rainbow soon!

Melleney, you are still early I only had a yolk sac at 6+0 and at 8+0 I had a fetal pole and heartbeat. Plus your retroverted uterus doesn't help. You betas sound nice and high so try to stay positive.

Congrats on all of the lovely scans today ladies!

Good luck BMacDonald!

Hi all, last night I went the hospital as had some pain in my side and still bleeding. They repeated my beta Hcg and it's dropped down to 270 from 465 on Thursday. My little bean didn't make it. I want to wish you all a H+H 9months and thank you all for your positive words hopefully I will be back soon xx

So sorry :hugs: x

I'm so nervous, on Saturday morning after going to the bathroom (bowel movement) I had a little spotting. Then, it went away. Now, again today I experienced the same thing. Should I be worried? Has this happened to any of you? I've heard that you can irritate the cervix while having a bm and it can cause a little blood. Thoughts? I have a call into my doctor.

I'm so nervous, on Saturday morning after going to the bathroom (bowel movement) I had a little spotting. Then, it went away. Now, again today I experienced the same thing. Should I be worried? Has this happened to any of you? I've heard that you can irritate the cervix while having a bm and it can cause a little blood. Thoughts? I have a call into my doctor.

I had that a couple times in the first few weeks. It's supposed to be nothing to worry about, especially if you had to strain a bit. Everything's so close together down there, it doesn't take much to irritate the cervix a bit.

I had my scan! Baby is almost and inch with a wonderful 170 bpm heart rate!

Attachments

• IMG_20140728_141317.jpg
    IMG_20140728_141317.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 16
Great scan! Their little measurement markers make it look like he has a cute little tail ;)

Great scan! Their little measurement markers make it look like he has a cute little tail ;)

I know! So cute! And Thank you! !

Now when people ask if you know what you're having, you can tell them you're pretty sure it's a puppy! ;)

Yay sweet little bean! Glad all looks well. I'm probably insane to admit this, but I keep telling my dogs that mommy's going to have a puppy. .. like somehow they'll understand it if I say it that way. Yes I know I sound like a crazy person and I'll probably regret admitting to it but I couldn't resist. :haha:

Congrats Bmcdonald :) did they give you an ultra sound on your abdomen or vag? Just curious! Haven't hit 8 wks yet :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->