2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

I just barely made it through a bowl of my formerly favorite soup. Oh, body, what are you doing to me? I guess the food aversions haven't gone away, they've just shifted around some to keep me on my toes...

Great scan! Their little measurement markers make it look like he has a cute little tail ;)

I know! So cute! And Thank you! !

Now when people ask if you know what you're having, you can tell them you're pretty sure it's a puppy! ;)

Yay sweet little bean! Glad all looks well. I'm probably insane to admit this, but I keep telling my dogs that mommy's going to have a puppy. .. like somehow they'll understand it if I say it that way. Yes I know I sound like a crazy person and I'll probably regret admitting to it but I couldn't resist. :haha:

Makes sense to me! But I'm probably not exactly normal in regards to my dogs, either...

We're never happy are we? We all complain about lack of symptoms then when we get then complain about them. I would say to those of you that don't feel ill make the most of it. It may well be just round the corner!

I agree! Haha.

I saw your the post the other day about being rehydrated in hosp. I was admitted when I was carrying my daughter due to having HG. I was also prescribed Cyclizine and then Prochloperazine as they didn't work for me. I felt awful from weeks 6-14 then had on & off sickness for the rest of my pregnancy. I have been lucky so far and only vomited a few times with this pregnancy but have constant nausea. I wouldn't wish HG on anyone. Hope you're feeling a little better on the tablets x

I am feeling much better now thanks. I actually haven't been sick for about 48 hours now. Still not exactly feeling great but a million times better than I was. Sounds like you had a really hard time when you were having your daughter. Hopefully you'll get off lightly this time round.

Omg omg I just totally found baby on the Doppler!!!!! :wohoo:

Yay for green olive chimama! I'm exactly one fruit behind, blueberry I think?

Wow that's great! Must be reassuring for you

Gorgeous scan bmcdonald! Moved your EDD to 7th :)

Molly great news things are working! Are you able to eat or just some fluids at the mo?

Mrskchicago, same here. Only aversion that's remained solid is diet coke and I'm not too keen on bread. Some days eggs make me want to heave, but other days I really fancy them, it's strange. Fruit is a constant craving right now, not gone off that yet lol

Lolly I am so sorry to hear you lost your bean. Fx you get your rainbow soon!

Melleney, you are still early I only had a yolk sac at 6+0 and at 8+0 I had a fetal pole and heartbeat. Plus your retroverted uterus doesn't help. You betas sound nice and high so try to stay positive.

Congrats on all of the lovely scans today ladies!

Good luck BMacDonald!
Yeah, I'm being pretty positive still. I had the exact same issue with my daughter, down to the day of bleeding. And was told there was no fetal pole, no yolk sac, etc... My beta numbers are almost exactly the same too. LOL

I'm not going to freak out unless we don't see something in 2-3 weeks. :)

Ladies 😭 my morning sickness is 24/7 just got out of hospital. They had me on a drop and maxolone. Please any tips that will ease it. I can't work or sleep 😭

Oh all these scans are getting me so excited. Mines on friday and I cannot wait...hope I can see something good since ill be 7 weeks

Haven't posted in a while due to a lot of nausea that's knocked me down.. But I'm living on snickers ice cream bars, soup, cereal and Gatorade. Its so hard to eat when you feel sick and so hard to not feel sick while you eat. Its a lose/lose. I have been playing with my Doppler but haven't heard anything yet. Also have a scan on Thursday!

Congratulations on good scans!

Sorry for the losses!

Gorgeous scan bmcdonald! Moved your EDD to 7th :)

Molly great news things are working! Are you able to eat or just some fluids at the mo?

Mrskchicago, same here. Only aversion that's remained solid is diet coke and I'm not too keen on bread. Some days eggs make me want to heave, but other days I really fancy them, it's strange. Fruit is a constant craving right now, not gone off that yet lol

You have an aversion to diet coke? Omg I would hate if that happened to me I'm a slight addict (though have cut down a lot). My first real aversion is shrimp, I don't want to eat it, smell it, or see it. Also have a very real first craving, which is ranch dressing. I'm putting it on salad, potatoes, salmon... My mom just bought me ranch kale chips because I've also been eating those a lot...

I have an aversion to carbonated beverages in pregnancy. It happened with my previous two and it's happening again. Usually a coca cola addict, but cannot stand the thought of it when pregnant. It's crazy! I want to want it, but my body says no.

Anyone feel like they tried for a million years! We tried for 3 yrs. The moment we stopped trying I got pg!

I'm so nervous, on Saturday morning after going to the bathroom (bowel movement) I had a little spotting. Then, it went away. Now, again today I experienced the same thing. Should I be worried? Has this happened to any of you? I've heard that you can irritate the cervix while having a bm and it can cause a little blood. Thoughts? I have a call into my doctor.

That happened to me within my first week of my BFP. Truth be told, I'm not sure if it came from my cervix of elsewhere :blush: There was nothing else when I checked.

I had my scan! Baby is almost and inch with a wonderful 170 bpm heart rate!

<3

Ladies &#128557; my morning sickness is 24/7 just got out of hospital. They had me on a drop and maxolone. Please any tips that will ease it. I can't work or sleep &#128557;

I'm so sorry. That sounds absolutely miserable. :( I have no advice, as I've never BTDT, but I'm really hoping it eases up on you quickly.

Anyone feel like they tried for a million years! We tried for 3 yrs. The moment we stopped trying I got pg!

We were only trying for 6 months, but yes! Every other cycle I used OPKs and BD'd about a dozen times.

The cycle we conceived, we only DTD twice. No OPKs.

Hi

I am due on the 3rd of March

Currently have a 3.5yr old daughter named Eva and a 1.5yr old son named Remi.

So pregnant with my 3rd :)

By the looks of things I'm pretty similar to others in the nausea and vomitting department. Maxalon and Stematil both don't work. Just got a script for Zoloft but my nausea has suddenly stopped at 9 weeks. Hope I'm not having a miscarriage or anything.

My first scan is Friday morning! Super excited and can't wait!!!

I have my first appointment tomorrow morning. I don't think anything too exciting will happen, but at least it's something. I had to bring in a sample of FMU for "confirmation" today. I am supposed to hear Wednesday.

I have my first appointment tomorrow morning. I don't think anything too exciting will happen, but at least it's something. I had to bring in a sample of FMU for "confirmation" today. I am supposed to hear Wednesday.

Looks like we're pregnancy twins so far ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->