2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

Thank you!

Sorry to hear about the spotting. Good luck at your scan tomorrow!:hugs:

The testing is IPS testing. I've seen people call something similar Nuchal testing, too. An ultrasound and blood test to check for downs, trisomy 18 and spina bifida. I only heard about it at my first appointment 2 days ago. I just assumed we would get a normal 12 week ultrasound to check everything is there.:shrug:

So, this is what we came up with for our facebook announcement. We are going to wait until after first tri to post it but we printed it off and this is what we are going to give to my husbands parents to tell them this weekend :happydance: Our sweet little pup :haha:

That's cute

The testing is IPS testing. I've seen people call something similar Nuchal testing, too. An ultrasound and blood test to check for downs, trisomy 18 and spina bifida. I only heard about it at my first appointment 2 days ago. I just assumed we would get a normal 12 week ultrasound to check everything is there.:shrug:

I guess it depends on your doctor or midwife. I opted out of the downs testing etc last time, and still got my 12 week ultrasound.

That's adorable, Hopefull! :)

Bookworm, I think the 12 week ultrasound really is only to test for things like Spina Bifida and Downs. Is there some reason you don't want to do it?

So after really bad cramping this morning, I've started spotting a little. It's between brown and red, and not much, but I'm so nervous now :( Scan tomorrow morning!

I just sent up a prayer for you. Really hoping that baby is okay. :hugs:

So, this is what we came up with for our facebook announcement. We are going to wait until after first tri to post it but we printed it off and this is what we are going to give to my husbands parents to tell them this weekend :happydance: Our sweet little pup :haha:

Super cute!

I think we are just going to be boring with our fb announcement and just post the u/s pics we get tomorrow.

Your doggy is gorgeous!!! A friend of mine has 2 fur babies & wants to do something like this to announce her pregnancy!

So after really bad cramping this morning, I've started spotting a little. It's between brown and red, and not much, but I'm so nervous now :( Scan tomorrow morning!

FX for your scan tomorrow!

I have such bad anxiety right now. My son has to have teeth removed on Monday. I have a dentist appointment next Thursday (which I know I'm going to get bad news). I'm just a nervous wreck! Does anyone else absolutely DESPISE the dentist?! I think I am going to make a YouTube video telling people the things I would rather do than go to the dentist. One of them being eating a poisonous blowfish from China.

When might symptoms start to wane? I am not feeling nearly as icky as I have prior (though I did sleep in until almost 1pm so maybe that's why). Also, all my disgusting bloat is gone, and I don't even barely have a bump anymore. My boobs are still massive though, so that's good. But all that extra weight is gone... I'm so confused...

When might symptoms start to wane? I am not feeling nearly as icky as I have prior (though I did sleep in until almost 1pm so maybe that's why). Also, all my disgusting bloat is gone, and I don't even barely have a bump anymore. My boobs are still massive though, so that's good. But all that extra weight is gone... I'm so confused...

Have you had a scan yet?

Have you had a scan yet?

Yeah I had one 6 days ago and everything was fine... I'm just confused... I am seeing the doc tomorrow, maybe I'll beg for a TV u/s while I'm there...

Oh this makes me hopeful, I am so bloated, my pants are already too tight and I'm hardly 8 wks!!

I want to clean but its so hard for me to get the energy to move. I sit up and I feel queasy. I hate this. The sick feeling just sits right at my throat.

Omg omg...I want to cry. I finally get the energy to start cleaning and I start with the toilet. I through in some cleaner to disinfect the tank and flush without thinking then all of a sudden the toilet started over flowing. (My 4 year old done #2 a half hour ago) water everywhere and I'm freaking out. Grab the plunger and it broke. The freaking plunger broke. Im a mess....thank god my sister doesnt live far but holy hell child!!!!

I'm so sorry I felt like that the other day but my 1.5 ur old painted his room in poop I even cried I was so frustrated

It's about 9/10 weeks when the placenta starts to take over so the hormones in your body that give you nausea should ease up (SHOULD, plenty of us get to deal with it a while longer). The weight gone is probably just bloat so wouldn't worry. Hope you are feeling more at ease now. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->