2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

Prayers for peace of mind for everyone.

However it seems like the thread has slowed down as a lot of us have had scans and feel more connected and confident in our little beans. Now it's just the personal battles with keeping symptoms a secret until we feel comfortable making the big announcement!

My little SIL (still at uni) is coming to visit for a couple days. I feel bad because she's dieting and trying to get her weight under control, but I'm a snacking fiend. She knows I'm preggers, but it will still be an effort to cook healthy things. I'll probably be making a lot of Tex-Mex since she's French and loves when I make typically American things. Zucchini enchiladas coming right up!

Hello everyone! It seems very quiet here, I hope everyone is ok? I still haven't had a chance to catch up after being away last weekend but will try to catch up today.

Chrislo4, I hope your scan goes well x

Thank you Loozie :flower:

I didn't get a picture but our little sweetheart is in the correct place and measuring perfectly. We saw a healthy heartbeat and he/she was a wriggly little thing! My husband said after that he has this strong instinct it's a boy. So relieved & happy everything is all ok x

Glad to hear your scan went well Chrislo4! Mine is this morning in an hour and a half. So nervous!

Good luck NellyLou. I'm sure everything is perfect with your little one too x

I got a call this morning from the doctor's office. My blood work came in and everything was fine except for the thyroid. I have to do another thyroid blood test when I go in next week.
I'm still feeling nauseous in the mornings. Like, right now.

Is anyone checking themselves constantly looking for any hint of a bump yet? I'm on the plump side, so I don't think an early bump will be as obvious, but I'm really excited for one.

Scan in just under 3 hours!

I have a bit of a bump forming but it's likely still a bit of bloat. I'm pretty petite (5'1", and 100lbs pre baby) so I'm going to show pretty fast. Good thing lots of my shirts are flowey since we were planning on announcing later today and haven't been telling people.

I have a scan today too. Yay! Hoping they actually see something this time, since my emergency scan didn't show anything but the sac. But it's only been 4 days, so I'm not sure if it will.

It has gotten quiet. :( I'm sorry, I'll try and talk more. :)

Excited to hear about all the scan updates, good luck ladies!!! I don't in again until next Friday, have that nagging feeling that something has gone wrong since seeing bean at 6+2, but I'm sure it's just typical first timer worry and I have no reason to feel this way. Really hoping we can hear the heart beat at the next appointment since I will be almost 9 weeks, I know they say 10 weeks to hear it, but I've seen some ladies posting that they've already heard it, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed, I just want that reassurance that all is ok and still progressing in there. The having no way of knowing is pure torture!

It's so nerve wracking not knowing what's going on inside yourself with your tiny baby. I am trying to stay positive, too, but it's hard.
I'm hoping to hear the heartbeat next week at my appointment. I will be 10 weeks.

one word: exhausted.

and sick and tired lol I've been fighting off a cold now for nearly a week.. been fighting off this cough every since I got my BFP.. its to the point now that coughing is giving me a headache.

I'm working too much, and when i went in yesterday to ask them to cut back my hours, there were no managers on duty.. wth? So now I gotta hope some managers decide to show up for work today.. I seriously will not be able to be working 50hrs/week, 7 days a week all month. I'm on the verge of just quitting if they dont cut my hours.

Also, on some posts its difficult to know a response.. eternal optimism makes me want to throw up even without the hormones.. I've been feeling like crap for most this pregnancy so far, and I'm just not the type of person to overly fake it hoping to make it.. but thats just me.. I know Im overworked, exhausted and too busy to fret over every little twinge.. it sucks

I'm about to sound like a complete first timer, but I think I'm experiencing my very first bouts of nausea :blush: I do not feel like I'm going to throw up, but I get extremely sweaty, light headed, and just overall 'blah' until I eat something.

This is nausea, correct?

I feel so silly asking this, but I've never experienced it in my other pregnancies, so I guess I assumed it would be more obvious.

Moving on- I've been addicted to Diet Coke/Diet Dr. Pepper for years.. guess the one thing I can't stand right now? It's for the best; I'm sure. I feel like, as soon as I take a sip, I'm immediately dehydrated. One thing is for certain, though.. and that's that I've been drinking my body weight in water lately.

My dreams have been out of control lately. Last night I dreamed that my cultures came back positive for an STD and I had to get a shot in the bum for it. Which then led into a huge fight between my husband and me, with us both accusing each other of cheating. :nope:

I have no idea where these dreams are coming from. It's ridiculous!

:hugs: swampmaiden! I hope you can get your hours cut back so you can relax and hopefully feel better with some rest, I know it has done wonders for me. I felt like hell the first few days of the week, so I did next to nothing whenever I had the chance and I've felt decent the last 3 days now, with occasional nausea, but way better than it'd been, so I'm hoping you can catch a break soon too!

I'm about to sound like a complete first timer, but I think I'm experiencing my very first bouts of nausea :blush: I do not feel like I'm going to throw up, but I get extremely sweaty, light headed, and just overall 'blah' until I eat something.

This is nausea, correct?

I feel so silly asking this, but I've never experienced it in my other pregnancies, so I guess I assumed it would be more obvious.

Moving on- I've been addicted to Diet Coke/Diet Dr. Pepper for years.. guess the one thing I can't stand right now? It's for the best; I'm sure. I feel like, as soon as I take a sip, I'm immediately dehydrated. One thing is for certain, though.. and that's that I've been drinking my body weight in water lately.

My dreams have been out of control lately. Last night I dreamed that my cultures came back positive for an STD and I had to get a shot in the bum for it. Which then led into a huge fight between my husband and me, with us both accusing each other of cheating. :nope:

I have no idea where these dreams are coming from. It's ridiculous!

I know what u mean about the dreams I keep havin silly dreams. Last night I dreamed someone had come round at 2am to evict us from our house, told us to get our stuff and get out out and I was preg in the dream too haha it's crazy night before I dreamed I was cheating on my oh, what the heck? It' does some crazy things to us lol what will tonight's dream be lol

Hoping your scan went well Nelly.

I decided last night to stop taking the prescription prenatal I was on (a local pharmacy gives this particular prenatal for free, so that was appealing). I think the iron content is just too high for me and possibly contributing to my terrible nausea. I have other prenatals I can take and I've heard good things about the gummy ones. So I will give a week or so on these and see if I feel better without the Rx.

Hope the rest of you ladies are doing well.

I hope all the scans go well! I'm glad you got good results, Bucherwurm and hopefully your thyroid is fine.

I had my ultrasound and first appointment and everything was fine! Thank goodness. Saw the little heart beating perfectly :) I am so relieved. I was very worried after the spotting and cramping, but the doctor wasn't worried about it. Next ultrasound is at 12 weeks. Thanks so much for your prayers everyone! It means so much to me! xx

When might symptoms start to wane? I am not feeling nearly as icky as I have prior (though I did sleep in until almost 1pm so maybe that's why). Also, all my disgusting bloat is gone, and I don't even barely have a bump anymore. My boobs are still massive though, so that's good. But all that extra weight is gone... I'm so confused...

I was panicking beginning of the week - felt great nausea disappeared bloat gone down. I should have made the most of it - sickness came back with a vengeance last night - throwing up plums and then throwing up my breakfast after emptying the food recycling bin.

Bloat and sore boobs come and go.

Keep spotting brown but midwife not concerned in the slightest.

I'll just be so glad to get the first trimester out the way I didn't realise how hard being pregnant was.

When might symptoms start to wane? I am not feeling nearly as icky as I have prior (though I did sleep in until almost 1pm so maybe that's why). Also, all my disgusting bloat is gone, and I don't even barely have a bump anymore. My boobs are still massive though, so that's good. But all that extra weight is gone... I'm so confused...

I was panicking beginning of the week - felt great nausea disappeared bloat gone down. I should have made the most of it - sickness came back with a vengeance last night - throwing up plums and then throwing up my breakfast after emptying the food recycling bin.

Bloat and sore boobs come and go.

Keep spotting brown but midwife not concerned in the slightest.

I'll just be so glad to get the first trimester out the way I didn't realise how hard being pregnant was.

Sorry to hear your nausea came back :(. Being pregnant is hard! I thought I would be less worried this time, but nope, just as worried as the first time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->