2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

Hi everyone. I think everyone is just too nauseous, fatigued, or busy to post.

I'm doing ok over here. Had lunch at Panda Express yesterday because there weren't really any other options nearby. I was proud that I managed to eat some chicken, but oh my god the heartburn. Food aversions are still shifting around, or maybe I'm doing better at working around them. Still no real nausea beyond the occasional faintest bit, which I'm glad for even though it makes me nervous. I can't wait for my scan.

I popped into Motherhood Maternity yesterday to see what they had that would work for our cruise. It's so hard to tell what will fit even with their silly fake bump, but I don't want to shop for hot weather clothes in October. I did find a simple, very versatile dress in a nautical blue that should work. There's a little room for all of me to grow, not just the belly.

I can't wait for a bump, too, even though we're still in the baby closet. I'm overweight, so it'll probably take me awhile, too, but I'm that kind of overweight where I always look a little pregnant, so hopefully that works in my favor! We've taken a photo every week, but they're all on DH's computer and he keeps forgetting to send them to me. So far I think the only bump in them is made of carbs :p

I hope those of you who are feeling crappy are feeling better soon. It sounds like absolute misery :(

I'm dreaming so much I can't sleep it's getting really annoying now!

I had a really crazy one last night where my friend was living with her nice ex in her house, and she had to move out because he invited her really bad ex to live with them. In her house. Oh, you should have seen me yell :p I was really relieved to wake up!

I hope all the scans go well! I'm glad you got good results, Bucherwurm and hopefully your thyroid is fine.

I had my ultrasound and first appointment and everything was fine! Thank goodness. Saw the little heart beating perfectly :) I am so relieved. I was very worried after the spotting and cramping, but the doctor wasn't worried about it. Next ultrasound is at 12 weeks. Thanks so much for your prayers everyone! It means so much to me! xx

Yay!! Everything is fine no worries for now at least

Havent posted on a while as been pretty busy but have been reading now and then.

First off want to say to all the girls who have left the thread that my heart goes out to all of you. Wish you all the best of luck for the future.

All the early scans are looking great, love seeing them and cant wait to have mine! Had booking appointment wednesday so will hopefully hear soon, secretly annoyed at OH though as hes away my 12th weeek so will probably end up waiting till 13 weeks, silly I know but im so impatient!!

Still no nausea so guess im a lucky one. Headaches are getting more frequent though! Im finally telling my mam tonight, then the rest of the family at the weekend, so nervous! Im the youngest of three girls and have always felt like the baby so going to be weird to tell family!

I had a really crazy one last night where my friend was living with her nice ex in her house, and she had to move out because he invited her really bad ex to live with them. In her house. Oh, you should have seen me yell :p I was really relieved to wake up!

I dreamt the there was a fetus growing in the baby's umbilical cord. I dreamt of an alien baby night before last and I surely don't know what to expect next. My dreams are freaking me out! Lol

Hey guys!

I was thinking the thread moves fast!!!

Nelly and chrislo, so so happy that everything looks good on your scans :hugs:

Dentists :argh: I never did get the tooth out yesterday, got there and he said he needed OB clearance:wacko: It was just a simple extraction just with local! Yeah though def would have the poison blowfish :rofl:

Bucherworm, are you hyper or hypo thyroid? I have a (usually) subclinical hyperthyroid, mostly just monitor it but have been on PTU meds occasionally. When pregnant the TSH tanks to pretty much undetectable. Just make sure your OB is aware, they do more regular monitoring:thumbup:

Nausea is sweaty clammy nasty feeling for sure! Hugs to all those having it too:hugs:

Its normal for the bump/bloat to go up and down and near the end of first tri usually the bloat is gone and the proper bump comes, sooner if its not your first.

Some scary dreams here!

MrsK, we live in hot clothes usually here in San Diego, lots of loose dresses and skirts:thumbup:

Frenchie, its ok to be a snack monster:haha:

I don't have a bump yet or a bloat:wacko:

Hey guys!

MrsK, we live in hot clothes usually here in San Diego, lots of loose dresses and skirts:thumbup:

Lucky! I'm usually in a winter coat by the time late October rolls around.

I can't believe your dentist waiting until you were in the office to tell you you needed OB approval!

I dreamt the there was a fetus growing in the baby's umbilical cord. I dreamt of an alien baby night before last and I surely don't know what to expect next. My dreams are freaking me out! Lol

I wake up frequently throughout the night too. It's getting ridiculous. I feel exhausted all the time.

Hey everyone, just a quick update from me before I go camping for the weekend:

Appt went well, dr. said I have nothing to worry about as long as I have no bleeding. He said all my aches and pains in my back, uterus, vagina, and cervix are all normal. I will have a 13 week u/s in 4 weeks that I wish was tomorrow lol!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!

MrsK I grew up in north Scotland, I did my share of cold:haha:

I was not impressed with the dentist, we had got as far as putting the numbing stuff on too! Complete over reaction!!

Enjoy camping missfrick!! Glad your OB gave you some reassurance, the scan will be here before you know it!

I don't sleep either, its not fun!

NellyLou, so glad your scan went well today also.

Missfrick, have a fab time camping this weekend! Your 13 week US will be here before you know it!

Hi ladies. Back from my ERPC, everything went fine and baby has gone off for genetic testing, fingers crossed for answers :angel:

I've tried to update any changes I've seen, apologies if I've missed anyone. Very sad to be leaving, but hopefully I'll be back on a later 2015 due date thread <3 wishing you all the best of luck, may just have to pop in and coo over your babies when they arrive next year ;) xxx

Wobbles can change the thread over now, so who would like to do it then, Frenchie or Laska? :flower:

Just had first doctor's appointment. Doctor tried to find heartbeat and found it for like 2 seconds - seems baby just ran way from the Doppler! Further attempts proved futile.

I declined the panorama test @ 13 weeks. This means no ultrasound until 18 weeks but I believe Little D will be fine till then.

Hope you ladies are all feeling okay today.

Dan-o I really hope you get answers and a plan to get your rainbow:hugs::hugs: Be gentle on yourself:hugs:

Saw a teensy little flicker of a heartbeat on the ultrasound today. He didn't give me any pictures because it was super hard to see, but we saw it!

Now I get to start Lovenox injections. Ow. :(

But YAY HEARTBEAT!

They also have me set up for a high risk doctor appt. Because I have the history of pulmonary embolisms and an inverted T incision, plus I'm "advanced maternal age" (bleh) makes me pretty high risk. So that appointment is in about 3 weeks. Yay!

Dan-o, I'm so sorry you're going through this. I hope you can get some answers, and you're back in a pregnancy club soon. Thanks for taking care of us til now!

Good to hear from you Dan-o. Best of luck with future babies.

Mummy3- the only thing about the thyroid I know about at this point is the blood test came back not normal. I have another one next week, and I also have a physical. I wouldn't be too surprised if there was something wonky. At this point I'm not worried, as long as baby is ok. I've heard it's a very common thing to have.

Dan-o, really hope you get some answers soon and you're back in the 2016 first trimester club! :) Good Luck!

Right now I am SO tired all the time! My husband has been working from home this week (I am a stay at home wife) and now he probably thinks I am the most lazy wife ever! I have had at least two naps today! Haven't gotten much done around the house. UGH! Just have no energy though! I really hope I get an energy boost in second trimester!

Dan-o, really hope you get some answers soon and you're back in the 2016 first trimester club! :) Good Luck!

Right now I am SO tired all the time! My husband has been working from home this week (I am a stay at home wife) and now he probably thinks I am the most lazy wife ever! I have had at least two naps today! Haven't gotten much done around the house. UGH! Just have no energy though! I really hope I get an energy boost in second trimester!

I'm praying for that energy boost as well because I've been leaving everything undone just because of lack of energy!! I'm amazed I still make it to work everyday

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->