2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

Oh laska, I'm sorry to hear this for you. Hopefully it's just the inaccuracy of a transabdominal and a tv scan will be much better. Are you able to see your mw or OB tomorrow do you think?
I will have everything crossed for you hun. Let us know how you get on :hugs:

Oh laska, I'm sorry to hear this for you. Hopefully it's just the inaccuracy of a transabdominal and a tv scan will be much better. Are you able to see your mw or OB tomorrow do you think?
I will have everything crossed for you hun. Let us know how you get on :hugs:

thank you- I do have an appointment with a midwife tomorrow and I'm going to ask for a TV.

she also said that she could tell which ovary I ovulated from because there was a cyst on it. I'd never heard this before. Anyone else?

I had an impromptu scan at the ER on Friday.

I originally had a scan scheduled for Tuesday with my doc.

Do you think he will still go through with the scan even though I just had one done?

Laska :hugs::hugs:

Snowbunnie, it would depend on your OB, mine just does them every visit with her in office machine, if yours has one of these they're more likely to scan. May depend on your insurance too, fx they do!!

I'm not bothering with a Doppler, I find it so hard to find the heartbeat with them, must be my anatomy:shrug:

Hope everyone else is getting through the weekend:flower:

LEGOLAND was hard, spend a fair bit running to the bathroom and then it was a thunderstorm, only get about 3 a year and it had to be then:dohh:

I've been incredibly nauseuous also.. not quite at the point of vomiting but I've come close.. and the fatigue.. its seems no matter how much I sleep, Im never rested, always tired. I know theyre great signs, but I feel like crap!!!

Ah this is me too. Sleep does not refresh me. I wake up feeling the same as I did before I went to sleep! My nausea is constant and the last 4 days it's been really awful from about 18:00pm. I had HG with my DD so im thankful to not be feeling the same with this pregnancy.

I'm feeling pretty down today. I'm sort of regretting doing this now but my husband works for an ER & had a friend who is a US tech do an abdominal US for us today. It was suppose to be just for fun so I could see the heartbeat & get an ultrasound picture to announce our pregnancy with. I'm suppose to be 9 weeks & baby measured 6.3 & she couldn't find a heartbeat. I'm not feeling very positive right now about this. If the dating is actual- there's no way baby is still alive because the dates of when I received my BFP just don't add up. I know abdominal's could be wrong & inaccurate. I have an appointment with our midwife tomorrow & I'll ask about getting a transvaginal done. I hate this emotional roller coaster ride.

I'm really sorry to hear this and really do hope it was an inaccuracy. I can't imagine how you must be feeling at the moment. Try stay positive til you know for sure either way x

she also said that she could tell which ovary I ovulated from because there was a cyst on it. I'd never heard this before. Anyone else?

I know they can tell which ovary releases the egg but no idea how they know! I don't know about cysts etc so hopefully someone can help?

After ovulation, the empty follicle produces a corpus luteum which produces progesterone. Sometimes the corpus luteum forms a cyst (fluid filled sac). They're nothing to worry about and almost always go away on their own. But it does tell you which ovary you ovulated from because you know the egg had to have come from that follicle on that ovary to form the corpus luteum. I had two at my first u/s and the only reason it was noted and mentioned for me is because it meant two eggs had been released.

My mum and sister drove up to stay with us for a few days so I haven't had time to check in here and there's no way I can catch up on all the pages. Hope everyone is doing okay!

Had my first midwife appointment on Wednesday, my midwife is really lovely. They took my blood and filled out my green notes. They've changed things since last time I was pregnant. The first appointment the midwife used to come to your house, fill in your notes and you get to keep the green notes straight away and then you have your blood done when you go in for your 12 week scan. Now I had to go to a childrens centre for first appointment, they took my blood, did the notes and are sending my notes with my blood and I'll get the notes back when I go for my 12 week scan.

I met my midwife thurs - it seems different in each part of the uk - I had an early bird app at 6 weeks where I was given my green notes and then they were partially filled out then the midwife visited my house on thurs and completed the notes. Got to go to the surgery for my bloods on 13th and every time I see her I have to give her pee lol

Glad your nausea is easing. Mine comes and goes - did worry when this happened but now just making the most of days I don't feel sick

Just curious...what are these green notes?

Laska, I'm sorry to hear that! Hopefully everything is perfectly fine tomorrow when you go in! :hugs:

From what I was told you form cysts every time you ovulate and your body is supposed to them absorb them. You should be fine. If youve never had any issues I wouldnt worry but maybe have them watch it to make sure it goes away.

Hope your scans go okay ladies & the ones who have had them they look great!
We get our first at 12 weeks here in U.K I think, so longgg away

All the announcements are adorable! I would <3 to do something like that, maybe I can thing of something.

Mine & my boyfriends family know which I'm glad about, I know it's early but we're so excited & I can't announce on Facebook yet as I have people from work on there & I'm about to start a new position :)

My dad said earlier my stomach looked bigger, would this be bloating, is it too early lol?

I had the weirdest dream ever last night, I was being chased by giant ducks with cat eyes! Really freaked me out :sad1:

Haven't been sick yet, kept worrying that I hadn't but it I'm sure it affects everyone differently!
Agree with you all with tiredness. So drained all the time!

Big thing for me at minute is mood swings! Boyfriend just laughs at me & says calm down. Also emotional, saw a normal charity advert on tv other day & wanted to burst into tears!

Anyone else feeling like this?

Praying for you all who are waiting for results/scans etc.

Hope you get your Rainbow soon dan-o

<3 <3

OH, Laska. I really hope the tech was wrong. You'll be in my thoughts today. Let us know how tomorrow goes. <3

Hoping the tech was wrong Laska. :hugs:

Nothing really to report here. Energy still severely lacking. Having my daughter's birthday party here next weekend and need to put this house in order, but between exhaustion and nausea it's so flippin' hard!!

thanks all.

I have extremely uncomfortable bloating today- my stomach feels like a balloon that needs popped badly- not sure if thats a good or bad sign. Other than that, slightly sore boobs are my only symptoms today.

I hope everything is okay Laska :hugs:
Hopefully a TV ultrasound will have a better look.

Oh my stomach feels (and looks) ready to explode too.

Bookity, I feel the same way! I look like I am 25 weeks already! I feel like I could float away at any minute! :haha:

Laska, I'm really hoping you get good news tomorrow :hugs:

I look normal in the morning, but by bedtime I look 5 months along.

I'm surprised I'm showing already but I definitely am. 10 weeks today. One day I'll get around to a ticker

My mum and sister drove up to stay with us for a few days so I haven't had time to check in here and there's no way I can catch up on all the pages. Hope everyone is doing okay!

Had my first midwife appointment on Wednesday, my midwife is really lovely. They took my blood and filled out my green notes. They've changed things since last time I was pregnant. The first appointment the midwife used to come to your house, fill in your notes and you get to keep the green notes straight away and then you have your blood done when you go in for your 12 week scan. Now I had to go to a childrens centre for first appointment, they took my blood, did the notes and are sending my notes with my blood and I'll get the notes back when I go for my 12 week scan.

I met my midwife thurs - it seems different in each part of the uk - I had an early bird app at 6 weeks where I was given my green notes and then they were partially filled out then the midwife visited my house on thurs and completed the notes. Got to go to the surgery for my bloods on 13th and every time I see her I have to give her pee lol

Glad your nausea is easing. Mine comes and goes - did worry when this happened but now just making the most of days I don't feel sick

Just curious...what are these green notes?

It's a booklet of notes we get in the UK which are filled out by the midwife and you take with you to every appointment. They have yours and baby's fathers details and medical history, as well as history of any previous pregnancies.

Amelia had a night terror last night. She's never had one before and it was really frightening for me and OH, but she doesn't remember thankfully. I'm REALLY exhausted now though which I think is what's made my nausea come back worse again.

Definitely going to try to get her to nap today so I can have a little snooze too..

Also. TMI warning here...:blush:

I have had diarrhea since I found out I was pregnant, so I've had it for almost 5 weeks.. That isn't normal, I know that. I'm not dehydrated as I'm drinking enough but I'm concerned maybe something is wrong? I'll call the doctor and make an appointment today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->