2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

Laska I hope everything goes ok today sending hugs x

Coffeepuffin - my friend had a bad stomach in her first trimester apparently some women get constipation and some get the complete opposite

Day off for me today - work up to the dog being sick which then caused me to throw up - great start to the day lol

Think hubby has had enough of me feeling sick and tired all the time - it's not out of choice I feel this way - roll on 2nd trimester surely things will ease up then

:hugs: Laska, I hope everything is ok hun!

CoffeePuffin, I've had that on and off since :bfp: it seems to be worse on the days that my sickness is bad too, which is just great..

Bowmans, I hope your sickness stops soon! I'm fed up of it now too, but I'm not holding out hope for it to stop during second tri, it didn't with my boys unfortunately!

Thinking of you Laska, hope all is well today at your scan and yesterdays was just a bad read!! :hugs:

Thinking of you over here to Laska....:hugs:

I have my first scan tomorrow morning -- fx for a good one and that we can see the heartbeat. So nervous for tomorrow since we never got a chance to see the heartbeat with our little angel back in March.... hoping that our little angel blueberry is watching over their brother/sister now... *sigh*.:angel:

Thoughts and prayers please everyone too as this is the same point where we found out we MC last time.

Hoping all is well and perfect taquito!!! Let us know how the appointment goes, but thinking and praying for you til then :hugs:

Hoping all is well and perfect taquito!!! Let us know how the appointment goes, but thinking and praying for you til then :hugs:

Thanks so much twinkie! We haven't told anyone really yet so it is so great to have the support and prayers from all of you great mommas on here!! :) I just can't wait to see our little sweet pea, but at the same time I am terrified that something will be wrong. Oh it is going to be a LONG day today until 8:30am tomorrow!!

Hope the ladies having scans see their little beans :hugs:

I've got my booking in appointment & a scan tomorrow. Today has been all about trying not to be sick at work... So so hard :((

Hope the ladies having scans see their little beans :hugs:

I've got my booking in appointment & a scan tomorrow. Today has been all about trying not to be sick at work... So so hard :((

yes I hear ya on that one too... just been getting the nauseous feeling the last 4-5 days now. Starts in the morning when I get up and doesn't really let up until after 12pm or so.... ugh. I am trying to sit at my desk at work and eat crackers and drink water and count the hours until I can go home and take a nap. lol.:sleep:

Thinking of you today Laska:hugs:

Also everyone else nervously awaiting scans today:hugs:

Constipation is common in first tri but diarrhea isn't uncommon, hopefully all these not so fun symptoms go soon!

Sooooo knackered today, the insomnia is not helping!!!

Got my letter through with my 12 week scan date - 27th August. 23 days to go!

Thank you everyone.

I woke up this morning & my boobs hurt worse than ever! I'm hoping that's a good sign.

I called the midwife before my appointment & told her the situation. She agreed that we should do an official TV ultrasound to see what's going on. She says I've either got my dates wrong (which doesn't make any sense because my periods are regular) or I've miscarried. I bawled like a baby when I got off the phone with her. I'm just fearing the worst at this point. I haven't had any bleeding so that is one good sign. They couldn't get me in for an ultrasound until tomorrow at 4! Ug! It's the same hospital where my husband works so I might see if he can pull some strings & get me in sooner! Mondays are always the busiest hospital days though.

Sore boobies is definitely a good sign Laska! Hope they can fit you in sooner :hugs:

Sore boobies are definitely a good sign. Fingers crossed the dates are just wrong.
<3

Laska:hugs: Sore boobs is a good sign, I hope your hubby can pull strings so you're not left hanging like this :(:hugs:

Thinking of you Laska hopefully something was awry with the last scan and everything will be fine. I can't remember did you have a scan at all when you were measuring right? Or will this be your first official one?

This will be my first official scan. The one yesterday was just for fun. I'm so relieved that we got our appointment moved up! It'll be at 12:30 which is one hour from now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->