2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

she also said that she could tell which ovary I ovulated from because there was a cyst on it. I'd never heard this before. Anyone else?

Me, my ultrasound tech said the same thing. I ovulated from my left ovary this conception, apparently :shrug:

she also said that she could tell which ovary I ovulated from because there was a cyst on it. I'd never heard this before. Anyone else?

Me, my ultrasound tech said the same thing. I ovulated from my left ovary this conception, apparently :shrug:

Yup mine came from my right, it's how we found out it was the miracle of coming from the side I have no fallopian tube on...

Hope all goes well tomorrow, laska. There's a reason they do transvaginal at this point, I'm hoping it was just a bad scan.

My first ultrasound is tomorrow. I'll post a photo if I can get one. I hope all goes well, the news is kind of creeping out with acquaintances despite our determination to keep quiet. Our next door neighbor knows because I bought a few onesies at their garage sale yesterday, and DH told the other craft ladies at the farmers market where I sell stuff because one of them said she was pregnant and feeling crappy. I hope we don't have to un-tell anyone...

I just discovered today that the US place left a voicemail on the 1st saying they verified my insurance and to call to discuss my coverage. I wish my phone had notified me days ago! I doubt I'll call, I'm not cancelling at this point anyway, and I can take the hit if it's not covered for some reason. I'm hoping it's just routine so nobody gets surprised by high copays or something. Might take a peek at my insurance policy, though...

I'm still exhausted. I hope this eases up in second trimester, I can't get anything done. I was 2 blocks from the store yesterday, not even the one driving, and I was too tired to go buy a spool of thread ::)

Got my letter through with my 12 week scan date - 27th August. 23 days to go!

Spooky I got my letter too - got to wait till 2nd sep making me exactly 14 weeks since lmp.

4 weeks tomorrow. I was hoping it would be during the hols so I could tell people when I go back to work - I'm running out of clothes that fit me for work

Laska, Praying for you! Hope everything turns out good for you! Sounds like you've still got some good symptoms going for you! :)

I am so tired today. Yesterday we were outside a lot, and I did pretty well. I think it caught up to me today. It doesn't help that it's really hot out today. I walked to get the mail and I was sweating when I got back. It's only a block away.
The good news is that 2 t-shirts we ordered came in. One for husband says "Rookie dad 2015" and one for me that says "mom-to-be 2015". We are planning on incorporating them into an announcement.

I love hearing about all the announcements. DH and I have gone back and forth on a few ideas, and I think we finally settled on a photo of us together in the hammock, with me reading What to Expect and him reading The Expectant Father. Probably posted with no comment :)

Thank you so much everyone!

Just finished up- didn't really get any of the answers I was hoping for. baby still measuring small with transvaginal but 1 day bigger than yesterday but still unable to detect heartbeat. I'll return in a week for a second ultrasound. We are going to go get an hcg too.

Just finished up- didn't really get any of the answers I was hoping for. baby still measuring small with transvaginal but 1 day bigger than yesterday but still unable to detect heartbeat. I'll return in a week for a second ultrasound. We are going to go get an hcg too.

Bigger is good right?

Sorry you didn't get the answers you wanted. Still hoping for a happy outcome for you & your DH x

Bigger is good right?

That's what I'm hoping & that it's not just an ultrasound issue.

I love hearing about all the announcements. DH and I have gone back and forth on a few ideas, and I think we finally settled on a photo of us together in the hammock, with me reading What to Expect and him reading The Expectant Father. Probably posted with no comment :)

That sounds awesome

Some lovely announcement plans:cloud9: Cant wait for more pics of them!!

Laska, such a confusing time:hugs: Will be keeping everything crossed! :hugs:

MrsK, the insurance thing is normal, always good to check your insurance beforehand so you know whats coming:thumbup:

I found one of my little guys preemie babygros earlier and thinking of how little he was and that it'll get another use soon hopefully:cloud9: Then remembered I gave all our girl preemie stuff to the NICU so would need to go shopping if its a girl!

I'm so sorry to hear this laska.. the fact that its only a day bigger could also just be variations in the measuring.. the u/s techs do measure by hand, and one day is only a fraction of a mm.. the fact you are 9 weeks with no HB and measuring at 6 weeks is not good. Sorry Im not candy coating this, but I've been through 3 mcs myself, and it sucks.. no amount of sugar coating the facts will change the facts. My boobs were still sore for a few weeks after my mcs also, so sore boobs are not a sure sign of anything other than hcg being present in your blood, and the hcg takes a few weeks to metabolize out. I'm so sorry you are going through with this, the emotional pain is worse than the physical. Just have faith that your body knows what its doing.. I didnt go to the hospital for any of my mcs, I just let it all naturally happen at home. lots of hugs... you'll make it through this, whatever happens

Laska - I'm hoping all is well with your bean. Take it as a positive that it is measuring a day bigger. Just try not to worry. (I know, easier said than done!) Worrying won't change the outcome, so just try to enjoy your days and you'll get the answers you need in a week. Fingers crossed for you.

So sorry to hear of all the beans that have been lost. I've been through it, and wouldn't wish it on anyone. Hope to see you all in the first tri boards again soon! :hugs:

Well everyone, I'm back after a bit of a hiatus. It's taken me FOREVER to read through the thread, but I finally made it to the end. I've been super busy (and tired, and nauseous) lately, and just haven't found the time to come online and read up. I was also trying avoid the boards tbh. I lost my last bean at 6 weeks, but didn't find out until 12 weeks, so I was trying to avoid all things pregnancy until I was able to get in for an early scan to make sure everything was okay. I didn't want to get too attached, even though I felt more positive about this pregnancy than I was about the last one.
I was able to get in for a 9 week u/s last Monday, and we were measuring right on target, only 1 day behind (which I take to mean I o'd a day later than I thought), but I'm keeping my due date as the 1st. We heard a strong heart beat, but for the life of me I was just so excited/happy/emotional that I forgot to ask the BPM! :dohh: We got 4 pictures, however they're pretty much all the same.
We decided to tell our family and friends after the ultrasound. We're past the part last time where we lost the baby. We know we're not "out of the woods" yet, but most of our families had figured it out anyway. I also told OH that if I were to miscarry, my family would know anyway as I would need their support.
I was finding it hard to keep this pregnancy a secret though, as I am so nauseous all the time, and so exhausted. We had a 3 day weekend here this weekend, and I've had a nap each day! I don't know how I'm supposed to get through work tomorrow without a nap!!

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 8
Laska, I'm really, really hoping for the best :hugs:

I am beyond exhausted. It's getting ridiculous at this point. I'm not getting out of bed until 9 or later, then proceeding to take a 2 hour nap at least twice a day. My poor kids have to be feeling so neglected lately, but thankfully they are both old enough to understand why I am so lazy right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->