2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

Ladies, my emotions have changed... I'm not only weepy, I'm also ANGRY! HAHA! Last night I was bawling because the mosquito bites from camping made me so itchy, and I had SO put afterbite on me. Then today, I have just been aggravated. It doesn't help that I have two reports due this week for school, and then final exams are next week - so I'm a stress-case on top of everything else.

ALSO, I have a feeling I'll have another announcement to make soon (well - we aren't announcing Squiggles until 12 weeks) but I think a ring is coming this week as well! We want to have a shotgun in late October/early November - we were hoping to get married this year even before I POAS, but now there's the added stress of all of that too. At least I can share that news with everyone right away, which makes me happier about SO wanting to keep the baby a secret a few more weeks.

Besides that, I've been good. For all you worrying about me mentally, I DID have another breakdown in which I had very scary and disturbing thoughts, not only about me but about the fetus - I went to my doctor the very next day and my meds have been readjusted for a week now. So far so good, I am feeling much better. On top of my normal mental illness, I have been diagnosed with prenatal depression as well (which I didn't know was a thing). Except it's not really depression, it's a manifestation of my other mental illnesses but magnified due to hormonal changes. Luckily I have a huge support system and great doctors. I also saw the nurse at my OB office Friday and she is referring me to all kinds of social programs that will monitor me and make sure I am being checked on after as well, and I will be put in post-partum depression groups which I'm actually excited about! They not only have weekly meetings baby-free to give moms a chance to talk about their feelings, but also have mommy-and-me playgroups. I'm really looking forward to meeting new friends who also have babies.

Laska, again, I'm very sorry. I agree, unfortunately, that no HB at 9+2 is really not a good sign, especially if you are confident on your dates. I will continue to pray until you get your answers to be sure, since miracles can happen, but I also hope you are being realistic in your outcome expectations. I don't want to be a downer for you, and I hope you know we are all here for you for emotional support no matter what the outcome.

I'm wondering if there is just some odd chance my cycles hadn't gotten back to normal since getting my mirena out & I ovulated super late. I've heard crazy things about that- my periods since getting it out were really light. Not sure if that means anything. I'm waiting on today's hcg result & them we'll get another one in 48 hours, hopefully these will give us the answers we need either way. My husband seems optimistic but everything I read isn't good.

I'm wondering if there is just some odd chance my cycles hadn't gotten back to normal since getting my mirena out & I ovulated super late. I've heard crazy things about that- my periods since getting it out were really light. Not sure if that means anything. I'm waiting on today's hcg result & them we'll get another one in 48 hours, hopefully these will give us the answers we need either way. My husband seems optimistic but everything I read isn't good.

when did you first POAS and get a BFP. Let's say that you had only just fallen pregnant when you tested and you were exactly 4 weeks that day (2 weeks after ovulation) that would make the pregnancy earliest as possible.

when did you first POAS and get a BFP. Let's say that you had only just fallen pregnant when you tested and you were exactly 4 weeks that day (2 weeks after ovulation) that would make the pregnancy earliest as possible.

That's what really doesn't add up. I got my BFP on June 29.

Even if you got your BFP super early (say at 3 weeks), that would still put you at 8 weeks.
As much as I like to be positive, I don't believe in sugar coating things. I think you should prepare yourself for a not so great outcome, while still holding out hope for a great outcome. That way you're prepared. And if it turns out that your dates are just wrong, then you'll get a great surprise.
:hugs: I've been there. And it's not easy. I'm thinking about you, and hoping you get your miracle.

That's what really doesn't add up. I got my BFP on June 29.

I got my bfp on June 30th and I'm in week 8 now...

So my doc is making me still go through with tomorrow's scan. I will have had TWO scans in FOUR days. That just seems so crazy to me!

So my doc is making me still go through with tomorrow's scan. I will have had TWO scans in FOUR days. That just seems so crazy to me!
Just enjoy the chance to see your bubs another time! I would have loved to be scanned twice in one week just for the chance to see my baby swimming around!

Just enjoy the chance to see your bubs another time! I would have loved to be scanned twice in one week just for the chance to see my baby swimming around!

Oh I love it, but I've got so many people around me telling me that it's "not safe." That "too many ultrasounds in the first tri are bad." So it's frustrating :(

Don't worry, there's no evidence that there's any danger to ultrasounds.

I got my first subscription box today. I got a cool purple tumbler, a big cookie with an owl on it, two lip balms, a box of Yogi Mother to Be tea, and a pregnancy journal with space to document my symptoms and doctors appointments and such. Pretty cool! I don't want to wait a whole month for another one now.

There are a bunch out there, but the one that looked best to me was Bumpbox. I was really happy with it. Some of them do a lot more beauty products and stretch mark creams and such, but I liked the variety of this one. https://getbumpbox.com/

Ah, ok! That is awesome! I will have to look into that! :) I knew they did boxes for beauty products, but for future mommies?! That is awesome! :)

I found it through this site, and looked up some reviews to see what kind of stuff really came in it. https://mommysplurge.com/subscription-boxes-pregnant-women/

Update us if you subscribe to one! I'd love to see what's in the other ones.

I love the pregonista one but they won't ship to Canada... Sniff, sniff....

I looked at Pregonista, but looking at their past boxes, it looks like there was a lot of repetition. The same dress in 3 different colors? No thanks, I can go to Old Navy for that :p

Our old navy in canada doesn't sell mat clothes online!! Why do I live here again?!

But thanks for trying to make me feel better mrs k!!

Our old navy in canada doesn't sell mat clothes online!! Why do I live here again?!

But thanks for trying to make me feel better mrs k!!

Darn! I stopped into one of the Old Navy stores here that's listed as having a maternity section. It was the most ridiculous thing ever. They had maybe 3 dresses (none of which were really practical - 2 really fitted and one with spaghetti straps, which don't play well with pregnant boobs), a couple shirts, and a few pairs of jeans. There's so much selection online, you can't dedicate a couple more racks in the store? Put them where you have the creepy mannequins, guys! :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->