2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

On the other hand, maybe you can spend a little more on maternity clothes because your healthcare isn't costing you hundreds of dollars a month :p

Love the box idea, going to go find one:thumbup:

I have a mom friend who does kids craft boxes, seems a lot of fun!

I wouldn't worry about ultrasounds, especially when the doctor says its medically needed:thumbup:

soooo nauseous..... I almost wish I could throw up just to maybe feel better instead of this perma-quesiness.. I have no appetite, but I've been drinking this ginger ale on ice, its been a real life saver.. it has real ginger juice in it

Attachments

• gingerale.jpg
    gingerale.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 2
Oh man, healthcare is a robbery :/

Ginger ale is soooo good! Got to do whatever you can to deal with the nausea/vomiting!

Our old navy in canada doesn't sell mat clothes online!! Why do I live here again?!

But thanks for trying to make me feel better mrs k!!

I think we can still order them online via Old Navy USA... I don't know yet, and I have no clue what I'm going to do.

Are any of you lovely ladies doing any workout videos? I used to be a workout/gym nut but stopped working out this past year. I want to get back into it now but of course need to start off as a beginner. I've been going on walks but was wondering if anyone was doing some videos or what everyone else was doing!

Are any of you lovely ladies doing any workout videos? I used to be a workout/gym nut but stopped working out this past year. I want to get back into it now but of course need to start off as a beginner. I've been going on walks but was wondering if anyone was doing some videos or what everyone else was doing!

I really should be, but I'm lucky if I can manage a trip to Costco these days! Hopefully the fatigue goes away in the second trimester and I can get out more. If I have the energy, I'm going to try to get to the Thursday night water aerobics class at the gym this week.

I'm happy I'm in canada health care costs me nothing and it really is ridiculous how expensive it can be in other countries!

Is it just me but I can hardly sleep with all the crazy dreams I'm having

I ride my bike 1.3 miles to work and back, and i swim once a week for about 45 minutes.. and at my other job (I drive there) Im on my feet walking around all day, its at a garden center/plant nursery. I feel like its been enough exercise.. my jeans are still loose, and Im still on same belt hole... my boobs are getting bigger tho

On the other hand, maybe you can spend a little more on maternity clothes because your healthcare isn't costing you hundreds of dollars a month :p

What a great way to justify a shopping spree!!! (Dashes off to tell husband the good news :haha:)

Swampmaiden, that is so awesome! I'm jealous! I have been eating a lot more so I won't get nauseous and have already gained five pounds! I know loosing weight is out of the question but I just want my weight to even out! ( probably doesn't help that I had McDonald's and Popeyes in one day!) Just want to start keeping it healthy. (It doesn't help that my Australian husband has a crap load of chocolate Tim Tams in the fridge staring at me! Uuugh!)

Our old navy in canada doesn't sell mat clothes online!! Why do I live here again?!

But thanks for trying to make me feel better mrs k!!

I think we can still order them online via Old Navy USA... I don't know yet, and I have no clue what I'm going to do.

Thyme and motherhood maternity both ship, and so does next clothing which is british but has the canadian online store. I just feel like I've been pregnant for years already and am sooo bored with my mat clothes I'm looking for new inspiration!

Ooh, Tim Tams are dangerous. Better eat them all so they won't tempt you any longer...

I think it got lost somewhere but my date changed to the 14th :)

Baby is taking after mommy already in being small.

Woohoo 12 week scan on 15th aug! They tried to book it in for sept when i would have been 14 weeks but no way i could have waited that long!

lol thanks isd.. not sure why that's the case, cuz I do eat out almost everyday.. Im too lazy to pack a lunch so its bean burritoes, or 3 rolled tacos with guac, or fried chicken sandwiches at jack in the box...

what are Tim Tams? if it's chocolate covered ice cream balls, then I completely understand haha.. wish I had some right now

Yes, whats a tim tam?

No real exercise here, too tired and busy:shrug: The sickness too makes it not appealing!

A pea in the pod does some cute clothes too, not sure if it ships though. Is anyone in maternity yet?

Ladies- I don't know what to think. After hearing so much negative about my situation I was prepared to hear that my hcg level would be super low & I would accept it as a miscarriage & move on. I've been an emotional wreck. I felt some small cramping this morning & thought maybe it was happening- but nothing too painful & no blood.

However my hcg level came back 55,299 which is good for 7-8weeks. Does this give me any hope? Or is it just adding to this emotional roller coaster ride? I guess I still won't have any answers for sure until we get a 48 hour hcg- which we won't get the results for until Thursday. Oh this is so not fun!

( sorry to be a downer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->