2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

Wishing you best of luck Laska. Maybe baby is just a slow grower?

As for exercising, I try and hop on the stationary bike a few times a week, but it is hard since I don't even want to get up most days. I have been trying to eat more healthy lately, as I don't want to gain a lot of extra weight if I can avoid it. Didn't do too well this weekend, but hopefully we are back on the healthy eating wagon this week.

Ladies- I don't know what to think. After hearing so much negative about my situation I was prepared to hear that my hcg level would be super low & I would accept it as a miscarriage & move on. I've been an emotional wreck. I felt some small cramping this morning & thought maybe it was happening- but nothing too painful & no blood.

However my hcg level came back 55,299 which is good for 7-8weeks. Does this give me any hope? Or is it just adding to this emotional roller coaster ride? I guess I still won't have any answers for sure until we get a 48 hcg- which we won't get the results for until Thursday. Oh this is so not fun!

( sorry to be a downer)

I wish I knew what to say. I'm useless with words, sorry.
You won't really know until you get the next results back in a few days. I'm really hoping everything's okay. :hugs:

Hope everything turns out ok laska. I thought getting pregnant was the hard bit but it turns out it's only just the beginning and it's a scary roller coaster - I suppose we can only relax when we have our babies in our arms

Yes, whats a tim tam?

No real exercise here, too tired and busy:shrug: The sickness too makes it not appealing!

A pea in the pod does some cute clothes too, not sure if it ships though. Is anyone in maternity yet?

I'm not in real maternity, just a maternity/nursing bra and a bella band...

Laska, I'm not even sure how it works. Because doesn't HCG stop doubling after a certain point? I guess you're just waiting to see if it drops? I'm a little unsure of what's happening with you, and I wish I knew what to say to make it better :hugs: This whole TTC and pregnancy thing sure is a roller coaster...

Laska I'm sorry you're going through this rollercoaster :( Those are some good numbers but I don't know what could be going on, have to see what the numbers do, I don't think they double at this stage but you'd be able to see the direction. I have everything crossed for you:hugs::hugs:

I'm 6weeks 6days and due March 24!

We're due date buddies!

Are any of you lovely ladies doing any workout videos? I used to be a workout/gym nut but stopped working out this past year. I want to get back into it now but of course need to start off as a beginner. I've been going on walks but was wondering if anyone was doing some videos or what everyone else was doing!

I do not do any work out videos, but I am still hitting the gym 3-4 times a week. Pre-pregnancy it was 5 times a week, but my exhaustion is really putting a damper in my energy and motivation.

Is it just me but I can hardly sleep with all the crazy dreams I'm having

Yes! I'm so exhausted all day long (and take at least one solid nap), but it takes me forever to fall asleep at night time, and then I'm awake 4-5 times a night after crazy dreams.

Ladies- I don't know what to think. After hearing so much negative about my situation I was prepared to hear that my hcg level would be super low & I would accept it as a miscarriage & move on. I've been an emotional wreck. I felt some small cramping this morning & thought maybe it was happening- but nothing too painful & no blood.

However my hcg level came back 55,299 which is good for 7-8weeks. Does this give me any hope? Or is it just adding to this emotional roller coaster ride? I guess I still won't have any answers for sure until we get a 48 hcg- which we won't get the results for until Thursday. Oh this is so not fun!

( sorry to be a downer)

Did you temp/chart? Is there any chance you ovulated twice? The only thing I can think of, that makes any sort of sense, is that you ovulated twice, conceived both times, but lost the first one (the one that gave you an early BFP). I know you can ovulate several days apart, but I'm not sure if it can be over a week later.

I really am hoping for the best for you. :hugs:

Yes, whats a tim tam?

No real exercise here, too tired and busy:shrug: The sickness too makes it not appealing!

A pea in the pod does some cute clothes too, not sure if it ships though. Is anyone in maternity yet?

Tim Tams are chocolate sandwich cookies, coated in more chocolate. Very yummy.

I'm not in maternity, but I do have a few things. None of my jeans fit comfortably, and I found a woman selling 11 pairs of maternity pants for $30, so I wear those if I need long pants. I also bought a maternity dress that looks ok now, so I'll wear that, especially if I anticipate eating a big meal and bloating out to 6 months pregnant looking :p Otherwise, I have bigger shirts and shorts from before I lost weight that work fine for now.

I'll probably do quite a bit of maternity shopping this month because I'll need summer stuff for the cruise. Hopefully I can get some good clearance stuff.

( sorry to be a downer)

Did you temp/chart? Is there any chance you ovulated twice? The only thing I can think of, that makes any sort of sense, is that you ovulated twice, conceived both times, but lost the first one (the one that gave you an early BFP). I know you can ovulate several days apart, but I'm not sure if it can be over a week later.

I really am hoping for the best for you. :hugs:[/QUOTE]

Thank you everyone for your support - no one ever told me how difficult this part would be!

No I didn't mess with temping since we had just started trying, I didn't want to overly stress about all of that unless I was having a hard time getting pregnancy (we were only on cycle 2 of TTC). So I really have no idea when I ovulated but my cycles were pretty regular around 28-31 days- but who really knows!

Laska I really hope it works out for you hun :hugs:

I had my scan today and saw little peanut measuring 8+4 with a strong HB but there was a slight problem. I have quite a large subchorionic hematoma which is a accumulation of blood in the folds of the uterus.

https://www.whattoexpect.com/pregnancy/pregnancy-health/complications/subchorionic-bleeding.aspx

They are normally harmless but I've been put on bed rest for two weeks & will then be scanned again at 10 weeks. I had one with my little boy & it resolved itself by 20 weeks but this one is quite a bit bigger.

Bed rest is going to be super hard with a energetic 21 month old but I have been signed off work so am planning on taking it easy as much as I can x

I had my scan today and saw little peanut measuring 8+4 with a strong HB but there was a slight problem. I have quite a large subchorionic hematoma which is a accumulation of blood in the folds of the uterus.

https://www.whattoexpect.com/pregnancy/pregnancy-health/complications/subchorionic-bleeding.aspx

They are normally harmless but I've been put on bed rest for two weeks & will then be scanned again at 10 weeks. I had one with my little boy & it resolved itself by 20 weeks but this one is quite a bit bigger.

Bed rest is going to be super hard with a energetic 21 month old but I have been signed off work so am planning on taking it easy as much as I can x

Hope you can manage to take it easy. Maybe look on Pinterest for some ideas to keep the little one occupied whilst you're not able to do much? :hugs:

I'm 6weeks 6days and due March 24!

We're due date buddies!

Mee too! Happy 7 weeks to us! I've been really quiet on here mainly bc it just moves too fast, but also gotta admit all the loss was kind of freaking me out. My heart goes out to all of you who have/are going through that! I've been scared to get too excited fearing that I'll go to my 8 week ultrasound next week and something will be wrong.

As far as working out I was never a gym or crazy workout person to begin with, but I did do these cheesy Leslie Sansone Walk Away the Pounds dvds every so often so I've tried to keep that up although I haven't been great about it. Think I'm going to get one of those pregnancy yoga dvds. I was about 125lbs before I got pregnant and somehow I've actually been about 121 the past couple of weeks. Guess my metabolism is higher or something bc I certainly haven't been eating well. My tummy is soo bloated though, my pants are already tight! My mom asked me last night if I was actually further along or if it's twins (ah!) Lol

oh no! Do you have someone to help with your energetic one? They found a subchorionic on me too- but nothing that large! Try hard to take it easy girl!!!

Tim tams sound good!

Katestar I have similar. Bedrest absolutely sucks but its worth it, lots of things like Netflix, reading etc. I did it from 12 weeks through to delivery at 31 weeks last time and you do find yourself getting into a routine, its hard to adjust going back to 'normal' after though:wacko: Mine was 15cm last time, this time its about 2/3 the size of the sac. Do you have help? 21 month olds don't like to stay still for too long!!

MrsK, 11 pairs for $30?? That is a bargain!!! I have a bunch of maternity clothes, last time though I outgrew them by about 20 weeks due to bedrest and an insane donut craving:blush:

Mykyerby, I think pregnancy does raise the metabolism, its weird though how the weight drops but you get so bloated! I wonder if it'll be twins for you next week!! Any family history?

Laska, ovulation can be all over the place, you'd expect around day 15ish with your cycles but so many factors can push that back. I've had mine anywhere from day 14 to 23 on a 28 day cycle when I did use OPKs.

Anyone else due the 22nd?

This is what a tim tam looks like. It is an Australian chocolate cookie that they have. Husbands family sends him care packages every three months or so and we always have tim tams! :) DH birthday was this month (we actually got the BFP on his birthday!) so we have so many things of tim tams!! AhHHH!

Laska, hope everything turns out good for you. :)

Attachments

• timtam2_thumb2.jpg
    timtam2_thumb2.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 0
That looks like a 'Penguin'! .. although your pic looks slightly more appetising!

Attachments

• penguin.jpg
    penguin.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 0
Wow! It sure does! I wonder if they taste the same!

Mykyerby, I think pregnancy does raise the metabolism, its weird though how the weight drops but you get so bloated! I wonder if it'll be twins for you next week!! Any family history?

Actually there is a set somewhere in my mom's family. Plus I got pregnant my 1st cycle off bcp and I know every now and then that can make you release 2 eggs. Of course as long as baby (ies?) is healthy then I'll be blessed but twins would be a financial nightmare for us. I can only afford about 8 weeks off work and my job is pretty physical (pushing stretchers, moving/rolling patients, etc).

I think Tim Tams are a little crunchier, but it's been a long time since I've had a Penguin, so I'm not sure.

In the ultrasound waiting room. Someone needs to develop ultrasound technology that doesn't require a full bladder!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->