2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

Thanks Ladies! I just wasn't sure if I should be heading to the clinic or what, but I guess I'll wait a bit and see if it passes. I have definitely given into the Tylenol a few times, especially in the first 6 weeks when I was having really bad headaches daily. As for cold meds, I can't take any of the DM stuff anyhow, because it doesn't play nice with my other medications, so I don't have to worry about accidentally taking something I shouldn't be.

So, there are quite a few of you in California, is there anyone from the south?!

Please could my due date be changed to 21st March, just had an early scan and so happy to see little one with a really strong heartbeat and all looking great!

During my last pregnancy my job was working with little ones, so I was sick basically all fall and winter! I didn't take anything other than lozenges, but DD turned out big and healthy! She actually didn't have her first cold until she was about a year and a half, so maybe she got some extra antibodies while she was in there? Oh, and the breastfeeding didn't hurt!

Unfortunately I don't think macaroons would stand up to the (sometimes) 3-week shipping time. Maybe if I sent some to the UK they would make it under a week? Otherwise we have some really amazing chocolate here, but it's from Swiss and Belgian traditions. I didn't know that I liked dark chocolate until I tried the "real" stuff. Oh, and the Nutella.... can't keep it in the house!

This momma loves nutella!

Omg me tooooo. Give me a spoon and im a very happy lady!!!

I genuinely don't know how it happened but I ate a whole bag (medium size) of Malteasers tonight

Robitussin is on my list of acceptable meds for cough, but it has to be plain, not DM. I had a nasty cold in my last pregnancy. Coughing so much I swore I must have cracked a rib, couldn't find any plain robitussin. Doc said all I could do was saline spray for my nose. Torture!!!

What's in plain Robitussin? If it's just guaifenesine (that's my guess, if it's not DM), that's the same as plain Mucinex, for future reference.

OMG, I looooove Malteasers. We don't get them here but husbands parents in Australia send care packages and we rip through them so quickly. I know Whoppers are the equivalent but they're just not as good!! I know what I'll be asking for in our next care package!

Robitussin is on my list of acceptable meds for cough, but it has to be plain, not DM. I had a nasty cold in my last pregnancy. Coughing so much I swore I must have cracked a rib, couldn't find any plain robitussin. Doc said all I could do was saline spray for my nose. Torture!!!

Oh that just reminded me I should use my Neti Pot it would probably help my sinuses a lot!

I keep having headaches everyday and taking Tylenol, but now I'm starting to wonder how much Tylenol is okay? I've take 1-2 pills for the last few days now.

Woke up with a super sore throat, hard to breathe, and I think my neck glands are swollen... Is this dangerous for the baby?

No, I don't think so.. you probably just caught a nasty bug.. I know pregnancy supresses the imune system, so its easier to catch colds/flus and it take like 2x as long to get rid of them. I myself am barely starting to recover from bronchitus that turned into a nasty cold.. being sick on top of working and being in first tri... no fun

Yes.. I replied before I read the other posts, but I too have been coughing like crazy, its gross and Im getting a headache and ab workout from it all.

As for candy.. I guess Im not much of a candy person.. I dont eat nutella nor whoppers or anything.. we've had the same pint of ice cream in the freezer for like a month now.. but potatoes chips go fast and so do the cup o noodles. Guess Im more of a salty lass than a sweetie pie lol

But I have been craving chocolate bon bons now.. even a Klondike bar would be good

I think I'm the only one who doesn't like Nutella.

So, there are quite a few of you in California, is there anyone from the south?!

I live in very deep South Texas. Does that count?

I think I'm the only one who doesn't like Nutella.

Nope, I don't either! I don't like any nuts at all, I think it ruins chocolate..

I hope I don't get banned from the March-mallows for that comment :haha:

I'm usually more of a salty craver, but I've had a sweet tooth since getting pregnant. I haven't really wanted much chocolate, though. Only as a little highlight, like on a chocolate covered banana. I don't think I'd enjoy a plain chocolate bar very much right now.

Ohh secret Santa sounds fun! I am in Australia so lots of yummy things from down under like maltesers, timtams, Vegemite!!

I am in Florida is that south enough for you?

As for Nutella I have never had any before though I'm not a fan of peanut butter so I just leave all nut butters alone

Nutella is a chocolate hazelnut spread whose main base is palm oil.. not to rain on the parade, but palm oil is not only bad for you but theres some serious environmental damage going on in the regions of the world where they farm palms for the oil.. in general, its best to avoid any products containing palm oil..

.. and bdb84, you probably didnt see the post right above you, but Im no fan of nutella either.. tho I do like the IDEA of it, just hard to find a similar product with better ingredients

what i miss the most.. what really satisfies any sweet tooth I may have... is red wine... I really really miss drinking red red wine :(

Nutella is a chocolate hazelnut spread whose main base is palm oil.. not to rain on the parade, but palm oil is not only bad for you but theres some serious environmental damage going on in the regions of the world where they farm palms for the oil.. in general, its best to avoid any products containing palm oil..

.. and bdb84, you probably didnt see the post right above you, but Im no fan of nutella either.. tho I do like the IDEA of it, just hard to find a similar product with better ingredients

what i miss the most.. what really satisfies any sweet tooth I may have... is red wine... I really really miss drinking red red wine :(

Snap on the red wine, i just love having one glass and a bath. I bought some non alcoholic red wine the other day, bad move! Worst thing ive ever tasted!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->