2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

I have a fun new symptom this week, too. I've had a hint of it but it's really apparent now. Butt pain. Google says it's probably pelvic girdle pain as everything stretches out, but it feels like I've been sitting on a hard board for 6 hours instead of a squishy couch. Nobody ever talks about butt pain...

OMG!! I found it, I found it!!! After a week of searching I found babies HB on my doppler. On the right side with HB between 170-180bpm. Now I can puke with a smile!!

I just had to share!!!

thats freaking hilarious!!! puke with a smile haha!

mrsKchicago, thats such a sweet story! i love lil pranks between family members, and happy reactions!! so this is your first baby?

Lovely story MrsK!!

I messaged my brother the news. His response was less than thrilling. Made me want to punch him.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 36
Ugh sorry Bookity! When we told my parents my dad said "You know what causes that right? " But you kinda have to know my dad and his sense of humor. He was actually trying to hide his grin and I think he's actually excited but he would never show it fully.

How could I forget the best part??? Pregnancy brain... Just after her "I'm gonna be a grandma again???" she leaned over to DH and said "What did you do to my daughter?!" It was hilarious!

How could I forget the best part??? Pregnancy brain... Just after her "I'm gonna be a grandma again???" she leaned over to DH and said "What did you do to my daughter?!" It was hilarious!
Oh my that's hilarious

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Morning ladies! Today I have my booking in appointment at the hospital, so I should have my notes later :happydance:
This evening, my mum is looking after the boys so that oh and I can go to the cinema. After catching up from last night on here, I'll definitely have to get some malteasers as a cinema snack!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Morning ladies! Today I have my booking in appointment at the hospital, so I should have my notes later :happydance:
This evening, my mum is looking after the boys so that oh and I can go to the cinema. After catching up from last night on here, I'll definitely have to get some malteasers as a cinema snack!

It's nice to have a little time just the two of you isn't it? We only get that once a month when OH's dad has DD for the day. They have her this Saturday and OH and I are going to go to the cinema. I haven't been for ages, I think the last one I saw was the second hobbit movie.

Oh dear, Nutella is delicious but terrible for you. However it's sacred to the French. Most children eat it often for breakfast. Probably 90% of French children eat some form of chocolate for breakfast. All children's cereals are choco-flavored and hot chocolate is a staple. They would laugh at any American trying to tell them something is bad for them. My grandma-in-law tried to explain that Nutella is better than peanut butter since hazelnuts are better for you than peanuts... regardless of what else is in the mix!

For secret santa, someone (me, for example) could compile a list of those who want to do it and their snack/gender preferences. I'm not sure if the generator does that, but some might still have aversions or allergies and we should know what team (blue, pink or yellow) come December.

I think I'm the only one who doesn't like Nutella.

Nope, I don't either! I don't like any nuts at all, I think it ruins chocolate..

I hope I don't get banned from the March-mallows for that comment :haha:

I'm the same too! I hate nuts in chocolate bars!!!

Wait, Nutella doesn't have nuts? I don't get it?

I have a dentist appointment in a half hour & I'm freaking out. Can they take X-rays? I know they're bad, but someone told me dentists can take them? I'm so nervous because I know I'm gonna need a lot of work. I'm thinking about just getting a grill like Lil Wayne so I don't have to deal with cavities or anything anymore. What do you guys think?! Hahahahaha. :) Seriously though, if I wasn't pregnant, I would have taken a shot or 6 this morning.

If there's no pressing reason for the x ray, they'd probably just put them off. If you really need one they might have a lead apron for shielding. It's such a small amount of radiation in any case, won't do any harm.

Yes, tell your dentist you're expecting. You shouldn't have xrays.

There are not chunky nuts in nutella, just hazelnuts mixed in. I don't like chunky nuts or nutty flavours in chocolate... except for reese's peanut butter cups :)

Ugh sorry about the dentist, that stinks! I hate the dentist! As an xray tech please try to avoid xrays of any kind during pregnancy. However if you absolutely need them dental xrays are a very low dose, so I wouldn't worry too much as long as your shielded and they only take one or two. Actually the later on in pregnancy the better as radiation targets rapidly changing cells (and baby is obviously growing very quickly right now). No matter what your dentist/or a dr. says there is no garuntee that your baby will be fine as there's no "safe" amount of radiation proven. Not saying that to scare you, just pisses me off when Dr's lie to patients like that. Again tho a dental xray is the lowest amount so don't stress too much, just be sure they know your pregnant. I had to get one and a cavity re-filled the day I ovulated. Good luck!

Had a gush of brown/pinky watery blood - just waiting for doc to phone back after speaking to epu to book me in again :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->