2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

Yes, Florida and South Texas definitely count!! I'm in Mississippi.

I myself miss having a glass of champagne in my hot bath! I LOVE hot baths. Warm bath is just not the same.

When I get a dry cough I make myself a hot cup of water with lemon and honey. It helps. I also use vicks vapor rub to help with congestion. My auntswears by mint tea to help with nausea but I haven't tried it yet.
We will be moving to Florida sometime in September. It will be interesting switching doctors.
Im defin interested in the gift exchange. We should set a dollar limit. Like 15 or 20 dollars.

I finally booked my first trimester genetic screening. I can't do it at the midwives, unfortunately. So in three weeks I get another good peek at the little duckling :) Hopefully that makes up for them taking more blood...

Just waiting for DH to pick me up, and we're going to dinner with mom to tell her she's getting another grandbaby. Exciting!

Congrats on all scans:thumbup:

Laska thinking of you today hun:hugs:

Colds suck, a lot of things are safe, always best to ask your OB though. hot lemon and honey is always good:thumbup:

Have fun this evening mrsK :happydance:

Malteasers are soooooo good:haha:

Been along day here, got some ranitidine to try for the ulcer, had bloods taken, no anaemia, HCG 160k+ and thyroid going crazy, tsh has tanked again and the t3 and 4 are rising so have to go back to endocrinology and see about going back on meds. Have to go to my OB tomorrow and I kind of don't want to:coffee:

What is everyone having for main meals? Need some ideas!!

I keep forgetting and do hot bath, must have strange temperature regulation but have cold showers:haha:

How do we decide who gets who for the secret santa?

OMG!! I found it, I found it!!! After a week of searching I found babies HB on my doppler. On the right side with HB between 170-180bpm. Now I can puke with a smile!!

I just had to share!!!

Secret Santa generator.

https://www.drawnames.com/secret-santa-generator

So today I haven't felt so terrible as I normally do, except for a bit of light cramping this morning. I took advantage of it and completely cleaned my house! Now I am starting to worry that maybe something is wrong! UGH! I really hate this roller coaster. We can never just be happy when we're feeling great! haha

Yes, Florida and South Texas definitely count!! I'm in Mississippi.

I myself miss having a glass of champagne in my hot bath! I LOVE hot baths. Warm bath is just not the same.

I agree. A warm bath is just not the same. I had a warm bath tonight, and I didn't stay in it too long, despite wanting to relax. I just want a really hot, relaxing bubble bath!!

I had a pretty good day today. My nausea stayed away for most of the day, until I made the stupid decision to eat McDonalds for lunch. Then my afternoon was horrible. :dohh: now I'm just trying to stay awake at least until my 4 year old falls asleep. :haha: then I'll be running to bed to crash and hopefully wake up feeling rested in the morning. (I know, I'm dreaming. That'll never happen!!)

I had a great day yesterday and a great morning, then this afternoon I've been sick twice and lost all energy. Want the day over. FX my kiddos go to bed easily tonight.

That santa generator is genius:thumbup:

Foxy that's brilliant!!:happydance: Wonder if its a boy or a girl, my fast ones were boys, do you have any leanings to what baby is?

Yeah, first tri is a rollercoaster and it gives the same feeling of being on a rollercoaster :sick:

I feel this one is a boy because that is what I would find most shocking so I figure the trend will continue.

That santa generator is genius:thumbup:

Foxy that's brilliant!!:happydance: Wonder if its a boy or a girl, my fast ones were boys, do you have any leanings to what baby is?

Yeah, first tri is a rollercoaster and it gives the same feeling of being on a rollercoaster :sick:

Thank you. Going of symptoms alone I would have to say boy as I never had morning sickness anything like this with my girls. Going of the heart rate I would have to say girl as both of my girl pregnancies had high heart beats. I am to hesitant to guess as I don't want to be disappointed, I will love him or her all I can hope for is a healthy happy baby.

Nutella is a chocolate hazelnut spread whose main base is palm oil.. not to rain on the parade, but palm oil is not only bad for you but theres some serious environmental damage going on in the regions of the world where they farm palms for the oil.. in general, its best to avoid any products containing palm oil..

.. and bdb84, you probably didnt see the post right above you, but Im no fan of nutella either.. tho I do like the IDEA of it, just hard to find a similar product with better ingredients

what i miss the most.. what really satisfies any sweet tooth I may have... is red wine... I really really miss drinking red red wine :(

Snap on the red wine, i just love having one glass and a bath. I bought some non alcoholic red wine the other day, bad move! Worst thing ive ever tasted!

I know you said it tasted bad but where did you get non alcoholic wine? I love my wine. Lol my hubbys grandma strictly told me I can ONLY have 1 drink. No more!! It made me laugh with her facial expressions.

Its going to be exciting finding out:cloud9: Its an interesting sign that the symptoms are different!

Bookity that's very good logic:haha:

Wouldn't non alcoholic wine be grape juice?

That was exactly my thought. Isn't it grape juice?

Told mom over dinner. It was very fun :D

She was kind of harping on Bro and SIL about my 10 month old nephew and technology (as in, he should have MORE MORE MORE of it), so I waited for a pause and interrupted.

Me: Speaking of babies and technology, I have some photos you might want to see (Hands over ultrasound photos)

Mom: What's this? Where did you get these? (She assumes it's nephew's ultrasound)

Me: Well, they took this probe....

Everyone but mom laughs hysterically. Mom looks confused...

Go around in circles for a minute with everyone talking over each other til DH leans over and points to my name on the ultrasound.

Mom: I'M GOING TO BE A GRANDMA AGAIN???

And so on... It was hilarious. Just as excited about the second grandbaby as the first :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->