2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

Hospital just called Scan booked 1145 tomorrow - FXd

Hope everything is ok! The wait is the hardest!

I thought I was going to get my second hcg result back today but it didn't get sent to lab in time so I won't get the results until tomorrow. :(

Hope everything is ok! The wait is the hardest!

I thought I was going to get my second hcg result back today but it didn't get sent to lab in time so I won't get the results until tomorrow. :(

That's so frustrating every minute seems like an hour when u are in limbo like that. How are you feeling today?

I'm in bed now just going to rest not much else I can do until tomorrow

Bowmans:hugs: I hope everything is ok:hugs:

Laska, that is so frustrating!!! Some labs do seem to take a lot longer than others, the one my OB uses can take a few days yet the one my primary used yesterday took 4 hours:coffee: Got everything crossed for you:hugs:

Mrsk I laughed and cried at your announcement:cloud9::happydance: Your mom is well funny!!!

Bookity, I don't doubt my MIL will say similar to your brother, just got to:dohh: and ignore them!!!:hugs:

My dentist (well oral surgeon as my jaw dislocates) wouldn't even remove a tooth under local without an OB letter so I can see them not doing x rays! Big hugs though:hugs: Dentists are scary!

All chocolate is good, I don't discriminate if it has nuts :rofl:

Got my OB this afternoon, started spotting pretty bad last night and assuming its the sch, got to get all the way to 3pm:coffee:

Talking of weird pains too, does anyone else have an on and off really sharp pain in the lower left side, sort of where the abdomen joins the top of the leg?

For secret santa, someone (me, for example) could compile a list of those who want to do it and their snack/gender preferences. I'm not sure if the generator does that, but some might still have aversions or allergies and we should know what team (blue, pink or yellow) come December.

When my group did the exchange we didn't end up using that generator. Instead one member of the group kind of oversaw the whole thing and paired people up (because we wanted to make sure that people in the UK were paired with people outside the UK as much as was possible). So she knew who everyone had and her SS was no secret to her, but she was ok with that and the exchange went wonderfully! We were in a FB group at the time and had been for a while so we created a document where all the mamas listed their preferences for themselves and baby. Some packages were more geared to baby, some more to mom, just depended on what the SS wanted to send. Our kiddos were all about a year old when we did the exchange. Also in November, as after that shipping takes much longer in the holiday season.

So I think that if you are an organized kind of person and could spearhead the operation more power to you! :) Like I said, I'd love to participate, but don't know how finances are going to be. Also I think I would prefer to have a FB group going before that time because I like dealing with people's real faces and real names if I'm going to be sending and receiving mail.

Just my 2 cents. Hope it's helpful?

Do any of you ever have days of zero symptoms? I'm having a morning of insecurity as I woke up nausea-free (I should be celebrating) and my boobs aren't all that sore.

Do any of you ever have days of zero symptoms? I'm having a morning of insecurity as I woke up nausea-free (I should be celebrating) and my boobs aren't all that sore.

My symptoms started getting unpredictable sometime around 7 or 8 weeks. Some days they'd be normal, some days there'd be almost nothing going on, some days there'd be some fun new symptom or a previous symptom would stop. It seems to be a transition period. The only two symptoms that I have now that have been consistent for the past few weeks have been tiredness (partly because of crappy sleep), and heartburn almost every night at bedtime. Everything else ebbs and flows.

OK, I'm not good at waiting. Trying to start a secret FB group (I've not announced so not taking the risk of even a closed group at the moment). I need at least one of your email addresses to add to the page before I can proceed.

So any volunteers? Who wants to be a March-mallow on facebook?!

OK, I'm not good at waiting. Trying to start a secret FB group (I've not announced so not taking the risk of even a closed group at the moment). I need at least one of your email addresses to add to the page before I can proceed.

So any volunteers? Who wants to be a March-mallow on facebook?!

I'm game. What do you need? The email I use on Facebook?

I'm not on Facebook anymore. I deactivated my account a few months ago

Yeah, what you use to log in facebook. I think I can search by name too, but email would probably be easier unless your name is very unique!

My name is extremely unique, actually! None of you better stalk me ;) I'll pm you.

Hope everythings ok bowmans! Has it stopped now and are you getting any cramping at all?

That sucks laska, if only these labs knew how ling 24h can seem to a girl in your situation! How are you feeling today anyways?

Someone asked about where i got the non alcoholic red wine from... it was just from asda in the non alcholic drinks section. Its not actually grape fruit its red wine where theyve actually removed the alcohol from it, the alcohol must be what made it taste nice! Non alcolic larger is nice though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->