2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

OK girls. I can now add you by email address if you would like to provide it! Or search for "March-mallows" and request to join, but please identify yourselves!

I have a fun new symptom this week, too. I've had a hint of it but it's really apparent now. Butt pain. Google says it's probably pelvic girdle pain as everything stretches out, but it feels like I've been sitting on a hard board for 6 hours instead of a squishy couch. Nobody ever talks about butt pain...

Haha! Butt pain! That's really interesting.

Ugh sorry Bookity! When we told my parents my dad said "You know what causes that right? " But you kinda have to know my dad and his sense of humor. He was actually trying to hide his grin and I think he's actually excited but he would never show it fully.

I love your dad's response!

OK, I'm not good at waiting. Trying to start a secret FB group (I've not announced so not taking the risk of even a closed group at the moment). I need at least one of your email addresses to add to the page before I can proceed.

I would join a FB group! =)

Haha it's funny you guys hate the dentist so much. I'll be one pretty soon ;-). It's actually the best to get any unnecessary treatment done in the 2nd trimester and to limit x-rays. They could use a double lead shielding.

I think dentists get it almost as bad as lawyers! I'm not scared of the dentist, but I can't say I jump for joy at appointment time.

I'm a bit scared of the dentist right now, because the dentist I have been seeing for the last 10 years or so just retired and he was FAMILY! (My FIL's cousin). Felt more comfortable there as they were a relation. Now I have to find someone totally new (actually I'm overdue to be seen, should have had a 6 month check in March!) There are tons of dentists just down the road, but I can't get myself to call them!

I got a pregnancy granuloma (or whatever the technical term is I forget) on my gums between my back teeth when I was 5 weeks along with my second and ended up having to get it removed last summer as it wouldn't go down by itself. My dentist warned that I should perhaps have more frequent cleanings if I got pregnant again so I could avoid a recurrence.

OK girls. I can now add you by email address if you would like to provide it! Or search for "March-mallows" and request to join, but please identify yourselves!

Sending you a pm :)

I like my actual dentist but scared crapless by having anything done! My jaw likes to dislocate:wacko:

Going to go find the group:thumbup:

What's everyone craving just now?:baby:

Sweet carby stuff, mostly. Pancakes, donuts, all that stuff. Second in line is non-sweet carby stuff, like bread. And fruit, thankfully. Glad I'm craving at least one healthy thing! There aren't a lot of other choices when you go off meat, I guess.

Fruit is definitely high up the list. A lot of foods don't seem appetizing to me at all this time - like meat, spicy stuff, everything I normally love. I had a delicious crepe with strawberries, cream and chocolate on the weekend and could certainly go for another!

I want a pot roast. roast and carrots and potatoes. Yumm!!

I would love to join the facebook group! :) I will pm you with my email :)

Dinner tonight is chicken fajitas & to follow strawberries, meringue & cream mmmm

Oh, chrislo, one of the mommies in my facebook group got a facebook account with a psuedonym just for joining our group. She had also stopped using facebook at the time.

I used to work in the dental field (assistant), and so none of these procedures make me nervous. The worst part, of every procedure, are the local injections, IMO. Once those are done, the only thing you feel is tugging/pressure. Keeping your mouth open, for an extended time, also gets annoying.

Thanks everyone . Feeling pretty much the same- no severe cramping or bleeding. Boobs still hurt like heck! With lots of fatigue but the fatigue could just be the lack of motivation to do anything due to this emotional roller coaster ride!

I believe I've invited everyone I've gotten an email from here and in PM. I'm sorry that it's still not searchable, I thought it would be. But continue to PM me with your email and I will be happy to add you. Anyone else who has already joined also has the ability to add new members.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->