2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

Anyone else experiencing lower back pain? Mine just started today, and it sure makes it hard to sit in the desk chair all day :(

Thinking good thoughts for you, Laska. I can only imagine the emotional roller coaster you must be going through. :hugs:

Oh, chrislo, one of the mommies in my facebook group got a facebook account with a psuedonym just for joining our group. She had also stopped using facebook at the time.

Fab idea. I shall create one when my little lady is in bed

Thanks everyone . Feeling pretty much the same- no severe cramping or bleeding. Boobs still hurt like heck! With lots of fatigue but the fatigue could just be the lack of motivation to do anything due to this emotional roller coaster ride!

My fingers are crossed for some good news tomorrow.

If I join, is the facebook group totally hidden??? Don't want people to know as I haven't announced.

It's set as Closed right now. That means that all people can see is the name of the group and that you're a member. March-mallows doesn't reveal too much, so I don't think it would make anyone suspicious. Leaving it Closed means that we're able to find it without all being Facebook friends. I think Bookity is planning to switch it to Secret once everyone who wants to join has had a chance to look it up, and then it will be totally hidden.

I believe (but I'm not sure) that you can change your privacy settings so your groups don't show, too. Then someone would actually have to find March-mallows, and snoop around on the member list to see you.

I could also temporarily use a different name for the group if anyone would prefer that.

It's set as Closed right now. That means that all people can see is the name of the group and that you're a member. March-mallows doesn't reveal too much, so I don't think it would make anyone suspicious. Leaving it Closed means that we're able to find it without all being Facebook friends. I think Bookity is planning to switch it to Secret once everyone who wants to join has had a chance to look it up, and then it will be totally hidden.

Hmm I think I'll just wait a couple weeks and then join... great idea though!

Happy National Breastfeeding week!

Attachments

• IMG_20140807_143239.jpg
    IMG_20140807_143239.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 0

Hmm I think I'll just wait a couple weeks and then join... great idea though!

I was thinking that's what I will do too :)

I'm a bit scared of the dentist right now, because the dentist I have been seeing for the last 10 years or so just retired and he was FAMILY! (My FIL's cousin). Felt more comfortable there as they were a relation. Now I have to find someone totally new (actually I'm overdue to be seen, should have had a 6 month check in March!) There are tons of dentists just down the road, but I can't get myself to call them!

Try Yelp for looking for a good dentist that is close by... Im a huge fan of Yelp, and I havent been steered wrong yet!

wasn't craving it until i saw some kids eating some today.. but nachos.. with real cheese, guacamole, sourcream, carne asada, and chunky mild salsa... yum

also, I've been getting lower back pain off and on.. sometimes it gets so bad I can barely straighten up, and other times I barely notice it. My exhaustion seems to be lessening a bit, but it may be cuz I'm getting religious on naps and 9hours of sleep a night. Still tired but nothing like before.
Still got that ball in my stomach where I feel constantly under motion sickness. Havent puked, but a few times I've gagged when brushing my teeth.. and last night my husband had something in the crock pot that just smelled really really bad.. I couldnt even look at it let alone eat it

I am so gaggy today. I've not eaten enough, but I don't want to eat because I'm nauseous. I'd probably be less nauseous if I ate though.... it's a vicious cycle!

Checked Yelp and only 4 dentists in the area are reviewed and the most reviews one has is 3... Not a ton to go on, but I have heard good things about a couple of them. Leaning toward one who I've heard is good with kids as my girls will need to make regular visits soon enough.

Is anyone else terrible at napping? Every afternoon, I find myself nodding off. So I set the laptop to the side, take my glasses off, close my eyes, and bam! Awake. But not awake enough to actually feel good or anything. Stupid body.

I always crash and burn around 3-5pm in the afternoon which is the worst possible time as I have to pick up my daughter from school and my lil one is running around so no naps for me *yawn* these days I am in bed by 1030pm, I am normally a night owl lucky to be in bed by midnight!!

I would love to join a fb group but unless it is secret I will wait till after I announce in a few weeks.

Sending positive vibes to bowmans and laksa xx

The ultrasound went well. Although the doctor I saw was pretty rough with me. My lady parts hurt. =( It looks like the sac they saw in addition to the baby a few weeks ago was another gestational sac. It has been reabsorbed completely and they can't find a reason for me bleeding. They said it could be normal for me and this pregnancy. Baby squirrel is growing like a weed and even wiggled for us a few times. It's weird, I am so happy to know the baby is okay but at the same time I feel odd knowing that I lost a little one without even knowing. Beyond that, I am okay. i feel fast asleep when I got home from the appointment. My DH was incredibly angry about how insensitive this doctor was. I can't wait for my regular doctor to get back from vacation.

As for the FB site, I'd love to join but the anxiety that someone will figure out that I'm pregnant is too great. I'm going to announce sometime after week 12 in September to October. I'll defin join the group right after.

Here are my pictures..the one is the announcement cake for Aunts and the other is the ultrasound. Babies head is on the left. 171 bpm and ~2.0 cm long.

Attachments

• Cake 0August2014.jpg
    Cake 0August2014.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 8
  • 2nd Ultrasound 07August2014.jpg
    2nd Ultrasound 07August2014.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 12
I'm sorry you had a crappy doctor :( Glad the little one looks good, though!

So, husband really wants to tell people. We were planning on doing it on my birthday, which is in a couple of weeks. But, I don't even get to hear a heartbeat until I'm about 14 weeks at my next appointment. I don't feel comfortable enough to tell a lot of people without that assurance. So, we decided to just tell the parents next weekend (the 17th). My parents will be easy, but his parents are living with his sister and two other of his siblings right now, so that will make it tricky.
I am trying to come up with a fun way to tell my parents (his parents will have to be over the phone). But I am nervous because we don't have "proof" that everything is ok. I am telling my husband that I'm a nervous Nelly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->