2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

HE PROPOSED!!! SHOTGUN WEDDING COMING SOON!!!

Also, we are announcing the engagement immediately, and will be announcing the pregnancy in 2 weeks at exactly 12 weeks!

I am praying for Laska and Bowmans, I hope everything is okay with you both.

MamaSquirrel, hurray that you saw a heartbeat and everything! So interesting that you had two sacs and then one reabsorbed, I wonder how often that happens undetected?

Congrats mrs frick to be!!

Awesome exciting news!

Thanks everyone for all the FB and secret Santa planning! I def want to be a part of it but I've quit Facebook as my account got hacked so many times it freaked me out so can I be a part of it without Facebook please?

As for me... I just found a fetal heart with my doppler! YAY! It was kind of nerve wracking as the last time I used it was the day our daughter was still born and I effectively diagnosed my own stillbirth so yeah it was emotional but good to hear this little one chugging away in there! Gotta stay strong and be positive for the future.

Yay mrsfrick!!!!:happydance::happydance: What are your wedding plans?

Drmum, that's lovely you found it:cloud9::hugs:

Hope everyones having a good evening:hugs:

My OB moved my due date to the 21st so need a new ticker:baby: Everything seems ok with baby, bleed aside. Back in 2 weeks and referred to perinatology.

So glad all is ok mummy3! And great that they are hooking you up with perinatology now so that they know you well in advance.

I'm so excited for a BnB virtual wedding missfrick! Do you know what you're going to do yet?

I was at perinatology most of the first 6 months of last year, they know me very well:haha:

We need to know all the wedding details!!! Themes, location, date!!!:happydance: Love pregnant weddings!!!

OMG I have no idea about anything, but hopefully around mid-to-late October (I'll be 20 weeks on the 17th, and don't want to be too too big at the wedding). Besides that, I have no clue! I have finals for my post-grad next week, and then I need to get planning in a hurry! Invites need to be in the mail by the end of this month at the latest!!! At least it'll keep me distracted!

Just stumbled across this blog! Wishing all of you a wonderful pregnancy! I was in the MARCH 2014..enjoy every moment...time will go by fast and your babies will grow in the blink of an eye ;0) :baby:

DH has gotten into the habit of making himself a cocktail after work a couple times a week. He enjoys the bartending, so I've got him practicing mocktails. I have a virgin margarita coming up in a few minutes, can't wait!

DH has gotten into the habit of making himself a cocktail after work a couple times a week. He enjoys the bartending, so I've got him practicing mocktails. I have a virgin margarita coming up in a few minutes, can't wait!

Yum! I love Shirley Temples (always, used to order them all the time since I'm not much of a drinker anyhow). Mocktails sound fun and delicious!

So, this afternoon I started getting some massive cramps. I started crying thinking I was loosing the baby. Turns out.....it was just a backed up bm. So nerve racking! I didn't realize how backed up I was!! Still going to take it easy next few days just incase!

Whew! Thankful it was nothing scary!

I want mock tails damnit! Chicago's less than 2 hours from me! I need mocktail.

Settling for ice cream. :)

Whew! Thankful it was nothing scary!

I want mock tails damnit! Chicago's less than 2 hours from me! I need mocktail.

Settling for ice cream. :)

Haha! Come on over sometime and I'll make him get the blender out :D I'm going out with some girlfriends on Saturday to the tiki bar, too, and I can't wait for virgin daiquiris. I'm definitely not a teetotaler, but I miss the ritual way more than I miss the alcohol right now, so I'm pretty happy about mocktails.

Ok. Kind of off subject. I don't facebook. Does anyone Instagram? My name is backwoodsbarbie_89 if anyone is interested. Billie McDonald.

Ok. Kind of off subject. I don't facebook. Does anyone Instagram? My name is backwoodsbarbie_89 if anyone is interested. Billie McDonald.

Just sent you a request. I am truscully. I am pretty boring but add me if you like.

HE PROPOSED!!! SHOTGUN WEDDING COMING SOON!!!

Also, we are announcing the engagement immediately, and will be announcing the pregnancy in 2 weeks at exactly 12 weeks!

Huge congrats on your engagement!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->