2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

HE PROPOSED!!! SHOTGUN WEDDING COMING SOON!!!

Also, we are announcing the engagement immediately, and will be announcing the pregnancy in 2 weeks at exactly 12 weeks!

I am praying for Laska and Bowmans, I hope everything is okay with you both.

MamaSquirrel, hurray that you saw a heartbeat and everything! So interesting that you had two sacs and then one reabsorbed, I wonder how often that happens undetected?

Congratulations! I keep hinting at my Oh to get engaged we been together nearly 5 years :) x

Congrats, missfrick!

I joined the fb group. Nice to see all your (real) happy faces!

Just had scan all went well edd now 10th March. No reason for bleeding just some women get it. Felt a bit silly as if don't come here again unless your insides are falling out lol.

Put my mind at rest, saw my perfect bean and got to celebrate with a mcdonalds mmmm me and bean love mcchicken sandwich meals at the moment.

Back to work now but great start to the weekend xx

Bowmans, so glad everythiing is still ok with your bean. I go off fast food when pregnant but salty fries and chicken nuggets with dips appeal to me right now (couldnt eat it though as id vomit!)

Laska, fingers are still crossed for your results today

Just found out our 12 week scan is 3 weeks today (29th) Cant wait to see him/her on screen again :cloud9:

Thank you everyone.

I have enjoyed bring a part of the march mellows groups. My hcg levels did drop which can only mean my nightmare has come true. I really appreciate everyone's encouragement & support this past week it has been the worst week of my life. I pray that no one else has to go through this.

I'll now need someone to take over the forum & figure out who the moderator is that dan-o had change out the forum host last time.

Oh, no Laska. :( I'm so sorry hon. Let us know if we can do anything. (Wobbles was the moderator that switched it out, btw. I'll host if no one else can.)

Bowmans- I'm so glad your scan went well!

Laska- I am so incredibly sorry :nope: I'll be praying for your peace and comfort through this difficult time.

How is cramping for everyone else? A little bit at random times, quite often, none at all? Even though I know it's normal in the first tri, I still find myself thinking the worst every time it hits.

I'm very sorry to read your sad news Laska, i truly am. Hugs to both you and your DH.

Laska, so sorry to hear about your loss. :( heart breaking for you.

Frenchie had volunteered before I know. I accidentally clicked on the forum testing link before and saw dan-o's request to switch mods. Vickie is the admin who made the switch.

:hugs: thinking of you today.

I'm so so sorry laska. That is truly heartbreaking news. Sending hugs. You are in my thoughts x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->