2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

I prefer Instagram to FB, even though I have both.

I'm bdbaddeley on Instagram, in case anyone wants to add me. :)

Bowmans- I'm so glad your scan went well!

Laska- I am so incredibly sorry :nope: I'll be praying for your peace and comfort through this difficult time.

How is cramping for everyone else? A little bit at random times, quite often, none at all? Even though I know it's normal in the first tri, I still find myself thinking the worst every time it hits.

Cramps come and go for me - when I'm stressed or tense they are worse. They were uncomfortable after the scan today - having a full bladder and the pressure of the scan thingy left me with an achy belly for a while

I'm so sorry, Laska. I was really hoping for a better result for you.

Bowman's, glad everything is ok!

I'm on Instagram (Queen of the Badgers), but I'm only on there because I got talked into that 100 Happy Days challenge and I didn't want to annoy my facebook friends with it. I'll probably keep doing it, but I tend to forget to post for a day or two as well. It's mostly pictures of my pets, a few of my nephew, and random crap that made me smile.

Butt pain is getting worse :p It's only on the right side, which suggests that something is slightly out of whack in my pelvis. I see the midwife on the 26th, and I'm hoping I can hold out til then rather than have to make a special call. Wonder if she'll send me to a chiropractor or something. It's only when I go to bed and when I get up so far.

My cramps were more prevalent at the start. Right around 4 weeks I had them pretty frequently - at least a few times a day. They faded in week 5, and now I only get them every now and then, maybe once a week? I decided they're growth spurts because it makes me feel better ;)

We're going to take our announcement photo today! I think we're holding off until at least tomorrow to post, though. All of a sudden I'm having second thoughts about announcing right now, even though all the statistics say that I'm as safe now as I'd be at 12 weeks now that I've seen a healthy wiggly baby with a good heartbeat.

DH is watching a cooking show about Indian food. I wish someone would invent smell-o-vision.

Thank you everyone.

I have enjoyed bring a part of the march mellows groups. My hcg levels did drop which can only mean my nightmare has come true. I really appreciate everyone's encouragement & support this past week it has been the worst week of my life. I pray that no one else has to go through this.

I'll now need someone to take over the forum & figure out who the moderator is that dan-o had change out the forum host last time.

Laska I'm so sorry sweetie, sending massive :hug: I saw your thread about things being in limbo and was really hoping that your results would reassure you, not end up like this :(

Here is the link to the thread where I asked, just figure out who wants to do it and let the mods know when you're ready Xxxx

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/f...-transferring-first-post-due-date-thread.html

I am truly so sorry, Laska!!! I will be praying for you during this difficult time!! :( :hugs:

Cramps can be normal all the way through for different reason, stretching etc.

Eek at the butt pain mrsK! If its really uncomfortable its worth a call:thumbup: Smellavision lol:haha: Have fun with the announcement pics:baby:

I'm pretty sure I'm feeling baby:cloud9: Its early but this is #6 so I know what it feels like lol.

Anyone else still really sick? I feel like crap with this hyperemesis and dropping so much weight, shaky and just gross all the time. The Zofran and phenergan aren't doing much and I cant keep going to get IVs, it costs a fortune!

Laska I am SO SORRY for your loss, I know we were all being realistic with you after the first scan, but we were also all praying for a positive outcome at the end, and I can only imagine how devastating this is for you. Please know we are all here for you for any support you might need! :hugs:

If I join the FB group, does anyone know if my FB friends will be able to see that I've joined it? Because we're keeping it a secret til 12 weeks. Would love to join in it though.

Also, so sorry Laska. I was so hoping that wouldn't be the case :(

Depending on your privacy settings, they may be able to see that you joined a group called March-mallows. They won't be able to see anything beyond that, and if you set your privacy settings right, they won't even see that.

If I join the FB group, does anyone know if my FB friends will be able to see that I've joined it? Because we're keeping it a secret til 12 weeks. Would love to join in it though.

Also, so sorry Laska. I was so hoping that wouldn't be the case :(

I don't recall ever seeing in my news feed groups that friends of mine join. I think you may be ok.

Tried to find the FB group but there are quite a few groups called March-Mallows? Could someone add me please? My email is [email protected], cheers :)

I'm still feeling really nauseous with sore boobs but my cramps have completely gone today. No twinges or pulling at all.... Just another thing to worry about hey!

Am still on bed rest. Am finding it not too bad, am watching Call the Midwife on Netflix, women had it so bad giving birth back then, we are so lucky nowadays!

I really hope this sch is shrinking, I've had no bleeding so I'm guessing that is a good thing!

Thought I'd already sent you an invite Kate. I'll send another just in case.

I love Call the Midwife! Such a great show! I've only watched a few episodes but really enjoyed it!

So more worrying for me today. Yesterday I had that massive cramping that I believe just turned out to be bad diarrhea. (sorry tmi!) I had a bit more this morning though cramping wasn't as severe and had more diarrhea. Now my boobs are no longer sore and I'm still a bit tired but not as fatigued as I have been. Just so concerned that something might be wrong?! I have my scan on Wednesday so just holding out til then! I just want to know lil bean is ok!

Have you sent an invite to me yet, bookity? I can't seem to find the group on facebook either!

I've never once been able to tell what groups my FB friends are in, either. The only time it ever shows up, in my news feed, is if we are a part of the same group.

I just finished watching season 2 of Call the Midwife on Netflix. There's a third season, but Netflix hasn't aired it yet.

I love Call the Midwife! Such a great show! I've only watched a few episodes but really enjoyed it!

So more worrying for me today. Yesterday I had that massive cramping that I believe just turned out to be bad diarrhea. (sorry tmi!) I had a bit more this morning though cramping wasn't as severe and had more diarrhea. Now my boobs are no longer sore and I'm still a bit tired but not as fatigued as I have been. Just so concerned that something might be wrong?! I have my scan on Wednesday so just holding out til then! I just want to know lil bean is ok!

Have you sent an invite to me yet, bookity? I can't seem to find the group on facebook either!

I feel the same hun but it is true that symptoms come & go. With my little boy I lost all my symptoms at 9 weeks & was sure something was up but I had a scan and there us was wiggling around! Try not to worry & I'm sure all will be well on Wed x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->