2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

Searched again and found it and requested to join.

Laska, so sorry to hear. Hope you are doing okay *hugs*

My symptoms change every few weeks. I think some people are just miserable all the way through, and some people have a revolving door of symptoms. Nothing to worry about. You'll get some new fun ones soon ;)

I've read that morning sickness can take the form of diarrhea for some women, instead of nausea and vomiting. I'm not sure which sounds worse...

MrsK, I read that too this morning when I was googling the crap out of it! :) How interesting is that!

I've watched all of Call the Midwife that Netflix has available. Wish they'd get season 3 up already! When I first watched it I was dumbstruck by how they just leave little babies outside their front doors in their prams with no supervision. Not something you would see these days FOR SURE!

Well I know what I'm adding to my netflix queue!!

Had an appointment today, measuring 9 weeks, hb is 171bpm :happydance:

I love Call the Midwife. Season 3 was on pbs.com when I first watched, and I watched one episode and then got busy and figured I'd get back to it, and then when I finally got back to it, it wasn't available anymore :( So sad.

MrsK, I read that too this morning when I was googling the crap out of it! :) How interesting is that!

So many people have told me to never google symptoms because you'll always end up reading something like "OMG, I was tired one day and then I miscarried!" and scare the crap out of yourself. I've found the exact opposite to be true. It can be very reassuring to just google the hell out of every stupid little thing. Maybe I'm just more selective about which search results I read. So far, I've come to the conclusion that absolutely everything that's ever happened to anyone is normal in pregnancy ;)

Well I know what I'm adding to my netflix queue!!

Had an appointment today, measuring 9 weeks, hb is 171bpm :happydance:

great news!! I cannot wait to have another appt it seems like it's been forever since I last saw "bundle"

Both my doctor and my future MIL have both told me to "stay off the damn internet" so I have stopped symptom Googling... I find soda gives me severely painful gas, and also sometimes when I have a poop working it's way down my system it really hurts my stomach as well. Often too, I feel like I'm going to have diarrhea, but then it's just normal... but that urgency feeling, omg! If I Googled every symptom, I'd be sure I was going into early labour or miscarrying all the time, so I stopped.

Also, I cannot believe we can announce in 2 weeks! I don't know if I'm foolish to do it at 12 weeks when our next u/s is at 13 weeks, but I think since I saw a heartbeat that as long as I'm not bleeding I should be safe.

A girlfriend of mine announced 2 days ago using cute Starbucks cups; she was under 8 weeks and I couldn't believe she announced so soon... well, poor thing, she miscarried last night. I'm so gutted for her. I know I can't consider everyone else's feelings or no one would ever be happy, but I'm going to feel kind of guilty announcing in 2 weeks...

I couldn't imagine leaving a baby in the pram outside the front door in this day & age!!! Yeah it's a shame Netflix hasn't got season three so am going to treat myself to the dvd! I'm going to watch Breaking Bad next x

I've been away for over a week, and I'm not even going to attempt to catch up on everything!

Missfrick, congratulations on your engagement! This is going to be a really big year for you. :)

Laska, I'm so so sorry for your loss. I've been there myself, and I know that nothing I can say will make you feel better right now. *hugs*

As for me, I did have an appointment last week. I didn't get another regular ultrasound, but the midwife did bring the bedside ultrasound in and we were able to see the baby moving around and the heartbeat. Can't get a heart rate on the bedside ultrasound, but it was still nice to see.

I found the March-mallows group on Facebook, and I requested to join. :) My profile pic is of me (woman w/ brown hair) holding my then 3 1/2 year old daughter with blond wavy/curly hair, and she's kissing my cheek.

Laska- I'm so sorry for your loss. Praying that your body heals quickly.

missfrick- I have the same issue with stomach cramping whenever I have to go number two, I seriously thought I had IBS but come to find out it's completely normal during pregnancy. I've also had bouts of loose ones. Hate that my bowels are being tormented so much.

Morning sickness has been slowly getting worse. noticed I am congested more than usual but I figure it's yet another pregnancy symptom. I am also having the small twinge like cramps near my hip bones and the pain near my tail bone.

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. I'm off to a family reunion. I made seven layer taco dip. hope the Morning sickness abates today so I can eat everything I want. TGIF everyone!!

We just took our announcement photos! Just need to wait for DH to edit them, which should only take 3 years...

I'm going to watch Breaking Bad next x

This was my husband's and my favorite television series, hands down. I was so sad when I finished it. Every night, after the kids would go to bed, we'd watch 2-3 episodes. It's a crazy show, for sure.

I also recently watched Scandal, on Netflix, and it's a close second favorite.

missfrick- I would suggest that you tell your girlfriend separately and before you make the big announcement to everyone else. Speaking as someone who has both struggled with fertility and experienced loss, giving your friend the time to react away from other people will be greatly appreciated. I'm sure she will be happy for you, but she will also feel bad for herself. Even if you aren't telling in a big group of people, if you post it on facebook and she happens to see it while she is at work or in the grocery store it will be tough. I wrote my friend (who is struggling with ttc) a letter and asked her to open it at home. The second time I sent her a text when I knew she was at home. Preferably something that isn't face to face (or over the phone) so she can react the way she needs to without feeling bad.

That being said, don't feel bad about your exciting news! A wedding and a baby make for a very exciting year for you! :hugs:

ETA: and thank you for thinking of her feelings, not everyone is as considerate :flower:

My symptoms change every few weeks. I think some people are just miserable all the way through, and some people have a revolving door of symptoms. Nothing to worry about. You'll get some new fun ones soon ;)

I've read that morning sickness can take the form of diarrhea for some women, instead of nausea and vomiting. I'm not sure which sounds worse...

Hmm... THAT explains a lot. :/ I've not vomited, and I'm doing mostly OK nausea wise, but I'm still spending far too much time in the restroom. <blush>

Morning sickness has been slowly getting worse. noticed I am congested more than usual but I figure it's yet another pregnancy symptom. I am also having the small twinge like cramps near my hip bones and the pain near my tail bone.
The stuffiness is definitely a pregnancy symptom. You probably won't breathe normally again till about 45 min after delivery. Then, it's magical. You're like "OMG, I can breathe again!"

bdb84 - My husband and I started watching Breaking Bad too! We haven't had a chance to finish it yet, but we are almost there! I also LOVE Scandal! I can't wait for it to come back!

I am going to have to check out Call the Midwife! Sounds interesting!

Laksa - I am so sorry that your worst fear became a reality. I hope that you are able to recover and we will see you back in the first tri boards soon.

I just found the Facebook group! I sent a request as Alyssa Allen

As for symptoms, I have been feeling some round ligament pain already which I didn't expect. It's very brief and mainly only happens if I roll over too quickly at night. I also have a weird combination of nausea and indigestion. I think that all of my gas bubbles is making the nausea seem worse. I also have some congestion that others were mentioning. I never have allergies, so it is frustrating to have this post nasal drip gagging me all of the time.

I hope everyone is doing well, and I'm hoping that we will be done with all of these horrible symptoms in second tri :happydance:

i couldnt find the group on fb can someone sent me a link??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->