2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

Is it normal to not really feel any symptoms right now? I keep being worried about this..

Oh no are all my march allows deserting off to FB? I don't want to have to rejoin FB as I got hacked sooooo many times it really stressed me out! Is any one else planning on staying here or are you all off?

Dent, one thing to learn about pregnancy is: Aside from lots of bleeding, EVERYTHING can be considered "normal". ;) Some people get very few symptoms, some people get every symptom in the book. Some people get both on different days.

With my son, I had very few symptoms besides "tired". With my daughter, I spent the whole time severely nauseated. You just don't know.

I hope everyones not leaving here!!

Spotting can be a million different reasons, too rough in checking as everything is a lot more sensitive down there or maybe a yeast infection? Always good to get reassurance from your OB:hugs:

I wouldn't go near alcohol but then I don't drink anyway:shrug: I don't know much about FAS, but would think it more likely to be from more regular drinking but I guess theres the possibility that each pregnant woman and their baby would have a different threshold of amount to give symptoms?

Heartburn sucks. Also relaxin is evil!!!

Millhaven, congrats!!!:happydance:

I've heard that with smoking, not sure its better than FAS though:wacko:

Oh yeah its totally normal for symptoms to fluctuate esp nearer that 9 ish week mark where the placenta begins to take over but its also totally normal to have no relief from symptoms!:baby:

Talking of effects on baby, is anyone on medications that come with some risks to baby? I was on a lot of medication and have cut it back to the necessities but for a start, my seizure med is cat C with increased chances of birth defects. I cant come off it, the dangers of that are more than the risks and I am taking huge does of folic acid to try and reduce the neural tube defects risks but still!! In other pregnancies I was able to be off until further into second tri and my first, same med but start at 20 weeks, did end up with some, albeit minor, birth defects.

Whats everyone upto today?

I do not have a lot of symptoms any more, either. It really worries me at times. I'm tempted to go pay $80 for an elective scan on Tuesday, when I turn 8 weeks. I just want to see that little heart beating.

As for the slight spotting- I'm now convinved that I had a slight tear in my nether regions. Reason being (and probable TMI), when I peed last night, it kind of burned as if I had a cut. When I wiped at the source of pain, which was near my perineum, there was another sesame seed sized dot of blood. No more "in" me, if that makes sense. So I'm thinking those two spots I saw yesterday were not actually from in me, but just around the area.

Okay, that felt really weird posting :blush:

Lol bdb84! I'm sure as time goes on we'll all post some really weird/tmi stuff on here! I felt weird posting about my diarrhea. :) I'm glad you figured out what the issue is.

I'm constantly nervous when my symptoms come and go. I feel that as long as I'm not bleeding that I'm ok. I'm counting down the days to my first appointment on Wednesday!

I'm constantly nervous when my symptoms come and go. I feel that as long as I'm not bleeding that I'm ok. I'm counting down the days to my first appointment on Wednesday!

How exciting! Do you get a scan at your appointment?

I sure hope I get a scan! If not I'm going to ask for one! I'm not sure what happens in these appointments since this is my first baby.

Don't worry, bdb. I also have had some irritations around the perineum since my daughter was born (10 lb baby coming through!), so I have some spots of blood if I wipe too much.

If this weren't all TMI, we could just talk to anyone on the street about it! I'd much rather chat with you ladies. BTW I'm checking fb and here as well.

I'm still here too!

If it makes you ladies feel any better about your tmi updates... I was sick earlier and every time I heaved, a bit of pee came out! Now I know why the midwives banged on about pelvic floor exercises after ds! :D

Its good to share the TMI:haha:

lsd, exciting!! I hope you get to see baby:happydance:

Frenchie, 10lb baby?? I cant imagine!!

bdb that sounds like you found the cause, and ouch!!!

Kealz, I always thought they over exaggerated the need for pelvic floor muscle exercises until a trampoline incident :rofl:

I hope everyones not leaving here!!

Spotting can be a million different reasons, too rough in checking as everything is a lot more sensitive down there or maybe a yeast infection? Always good to get reassurance from your OB:hugs:

I wouldn't go near alcohol but then I don't drink anyway:shrug: I don't know much about FAS, but would think it more likely to be from more regular drinking but I guess theres the possibility that each pregnant woman and their baby would have a different threshold of amount to give symptoms?

Heartburn sucks. Also relaxin is evil!!!

Millhaven, congrats!!!:happydance:

I've heard that with smoking, not sure its better than FAS though:wacko:

Oh yeah its totally normal for symptoms to fluctuate esp nearer that 9 ish week mark where the placenta begins to take over but its also totally normal to have no relief from symptoms!:baby:

Talking of effects on baby, is anyone on medications that come with some risks to baby? I was on a lot of medication and have cut it back to the necessities but for a start, my seizure med is cat C with increased chances of birth defects. I cant come off it, the dangers of that are more than the risks and I am taking huge does of folic acid to try and reduce the neural tube defects risks but still!! In other pregnancies I was able to be off until further into second tri and my first, same med but start at 20 weeks, did end up with some, albeit minor, birth defects.

Whats everyone upto today?

I'm on 2 Category C medications that I can't get off of. I too am taking loads of folic acid until 13 weeks, after which I was told I can just take my normal prenatal. It's kinda scary but I have panic disorder, borderline personality disorder traits, bipolar II traits, and prenatal depression.... Benefits outweigh risks...

Missfrick you're so right:hugs: That's an awful lot you have to deal with:hugs: Full respect to you:hugs: Is pregnancy exacerbating your illness?:hugs: Its a horrible juggling act, but the doctors wouldn't put us on or keep us on these meds if it wasn't needed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->