2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

Hey guys, sorry being MIA again:blush:

Loving the scan pics, babies are starting to look more and more like actual babies!

Rocknroll, I'm so so sorry:hugs:

Too hot here for coats:haha: No mat clothes yet either, my stomach is still totally flat.

Drmum, so happy for you hun, that sounds very reassuring and its goos they're going out of their way to give you all the reassurance you need:hugs:

I'm not sure about hypothyroid meds but I know they'll put you on them if the need is more than the risk. I'm on the betablockers and due to get the plan for meds/surgery for my hyperthyroid tomorrow. Feel like crap with it!!!

Foxy, there's a 50/50 that its too, very exciting!!!

I really want to go shopping:haha: Hubby says I can buy the stroller at 20 weeks if all is good :) Anyone else been looking?

I get another scan on thursday:cloud9: That's every Thursday for the last 3 weeks! Last week they did it at the hospital while I was there and it was still very hard to see. I also have a tilted uterus, so tilted its pretty much horizontal lol. She spent a good 10 mins trying to see if there was 2 in the same sac and just couldn't get a good enough look:wacko: Very much hope its just 1!!!!

Its good to get a birth plan but they can change many times over the pregnancy and even at delivery. I've had all kinds of deliveries and my preferred choice is natural, I found it much less painful and a much easier recovery.

Kate so happy for you that the sch is gone:happydance:

Hope everyone's having a good weekend:baby:

Ooh also, any new cravings??

I dont think its so much the competition or whether you'll get an 'award' or not for having a dug free labor as the attitude those people have when presenting their opinions.
The 'perfect voice of reason' tone that sometimes gets used is really annoying even though the essence of what theyre trying to say is legit. It also just comes across as super fake because lets face it, we know that all of us are raging hormonal crazies right now, so keep it real.
And yes, everyones entitled to their opinion, but facts are still facts... epidurals are a modern convenience, not a necessity.

We bought some wall decals last night for when we decorate baby's room.

This weeks cravings are bagels and cream cheese, bananas and peaches.

I have pretty much a whole registry together already... DH thinks I'm crazy... Since I've had it for over a year now...

I have a recurrent craving of Mexican food when I'm pregnant. It never fails.

Teilana is that the bagels, cheese, bananas and peaches in one dish?:haha:

Its good to be prepared! I recommend getting a pack of diapers each time you do a big grocery shop, that's always a life saver:thumbup:

Ohhh my latest craving is shawarma... I've only had it once (send DF out to get it at midnight the other day), but I want it constantly...

Missfrick, so glad you could get an earlier ultrasound!

And I had to unbutton my pants for my drive home after work, so Bellaband went on as soon as I got home!

My craving is pickled spicy eggplant! Weird but I'm loving it and can't get enough of it!

As for cravings, it seems pickles are on the top of the list followed closely by sweets. I still can't stand chocolate candies.
At my last appt my TSH came back at a 2 which is great. Still on synthroid in the meantime. Im hypothyroid starting after I got pregnant. The only hard part is staying away from dairy for 4hours once I take it in the morning.
Morning sickness is now presenting itself around lunch time. Can't wait for this to pass.
We will be moving mid September to florida. Im so excited.

I haven't been on in the last week, so I'm trying to read through what I missed.

DrMum - What a great appointment! Glad you got such reassuring news.

sn0wbunnie - I know that lots of people say they can find the heartbeat at 9 weeks, but I couldn't either with my Sonoline B. I had a quick ultrasound at 9 weeks, and could see baby moving around. Still couldn't find the HB with my home doppler. Now that I'm 12 weeks, I can definitely find it and I know I've got the real thing (still takes some patience to find it). A retroverted uterus could make it more difficult to find, but mine isn't, and I still couldn't find it at 9 weeks. Try not to worry too much.

You guys should look up natural on YouTube. I ignore some things, especially the part about no epidural.

I have my root canal bright & early tomorrow morning. Pray for me?! I'm having an anxiety attack just thinking about it. I might chicken out.....

I had a root canal and while they're obviously no fun, I got thru it pretty well. Hopefully being pregnant doesn't make much of a difference. You'll be great!!

What kind of pain meds are you allowed for recovering?

I have my root canal bright & early tomorrow morning. Pray for me?! I'm having an anxiety attack just thinking about it. I might chicken out.....

You can do it! DF's father is one of the top root canal doctors in Canada! You'll feel so much better once it's done, the pain now is the bad part! :hugs:

TMI but I just pushed a little for a BM and had pink spotting from my vagina after again... no clots, not bright red, but definitely pink... can this happen?

I had to look up shawarma but OMG really want that now!!! Taco bell can be a good constipation remedy:haha:

Pickled spicy eggplant? Whats involved in it?

mommasquirrel what kind of pickles? I always thought pickles were pickled onions until got to the states and found that pickled onions are hard to find and they weren't pickles!! My TSH is at 0 :/ 2 sounds good:thumbup:

Snowbunnie:hugs: Be thinking of you tomorrow:hugs: It'll be worth it after its done!

Teilana is that the bagels, cheese, bananas and peaches in one dish?:haha:

Its good to be prepared! I recommend getting a pack of diapers each time you do a big grocery shop, that's always a life saver:thumbup:

No definitely not altogether. That sounds icky... Lol

TMI but I just pushed a little for a BM and had pink spotting from my vagina after again... no clots, not bright red, but definitely pink... can this happen?

It happened to me a couple times earlier, and I've had no other issues with spotting or anything. It's just the straining irritating your cervix, totally normal. I sometimes get a little more CM after a BM, too.

Good luck with the root canal, Sn0wbunnie. Never had one, so I can't give you any advice, but I'm sure you'll feel better after.

Got some more nausea at the grocery store tonight. I really thought I was going to make it without morning (well, evening) sickness if I made it this far without, but I guess not. I've had it I think three or four times now since the 15th. I hope it doesn't get any worse than it has been.

I looooove shawarma. I ordered a little side of shawarma with my falafel and salad the other day in hopes of being able to eat it, but I ended up opening the container, taking a sniff, and it went right in the fridge for DH to bring to work :p

I prefer dill pickles. I am temped to open the pickled vegetables jar. It has cauliflower carrots onions and sonething else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->