2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

Great pic mrsk!! Can see a bump starting!!

Miss Frick, it may not be but sch is the usual culprit for bleeding like this:hugs: Either way its brilliant its slowed right down!!

mummy3: I was never actually diagnosed with a SCH, but I guess maybe that's what it is? In any case my bleeding seems to have totally stopped today, I think I had one little pink spot and besides that nothing.

CM has become watery and abundant now though, I hear that starts around 12 weeks... Anyone else?

My cm ATM is green snotty type has been like that for ages now cnt even remember wen it started.

Here I am sucking in and relaxing. Some of it's just pudge, but my shape is definitely changing. I'm a D cup, so belly approaching or passing boobs is an achievement ;)

That's how I know I am showing even if others think I am just gaining weight. I am an H cup and belly never sticks out past my breasts... but now it is. Plus I have lost 20lbs since becoming pregnant and my regular pants are too big now. Yet my belly is popping past my breasts... so it's weird. 20lbs must have come out of my booty! :haha:

Trying again on the relaxing pic. Couldn't upload the original, so I took another.

Attachments

• IMAG1059.jpg
    IMAG1059.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 26
Has anyone bought things yet?:baby:

I bought some huge boxes of size 3 diapers when Target had a killer sale. My Mom told me I would probably get plenty of size 1 and 2 at my shower... and babies in my family are born around 9lbs and rarely leave the hospital in newborn sizes. Other than that I have been too scared about jinxing things. It took all I had to breakdown and buy maternity pants, but since all of my pants are now too big from losing weight and I guess shifting weight, I couldn't bring myself to buy smaller regular pants. Maternity pants are amazingly comfy so now I am glad I did! :haha:

Now my SISTER on the other hand.... she has went crazy on Zulily for baby. Bought a dishes set, a bib, some onesies, and this is just the beginning. :dohh:

Here is a bump shot of me from Thursday. Fully embracing maternity clothes now. My top is 2 sizes bigger than the pants thanks to my lovely H cups but I think you can see the bump starting. Until this picture I just felt like I looked fat.

image.jpg

I love seeing the bump pictures! It is so exciting to watch our tummies grow!

I haven't bought a single thing for the baby yet! Since I am having my baby shower so early (20 weeks), I am waiting until after to start making purchases. Plus since I am doing a long distance move soon, I don't want to buy too much extra stuff that I have to move. When I find out the gender though, I have a feeling that I won't be able to contain myself.

Gorgeous bump pics!! They're very obviously baby bumps already:cloud9:

Mrsk I love your hair, I'm a big fan of going bright:thumbup:

I have loads of cm too, the joys lol and it just gets heavier as we go on!!

I'm ready to have my bump!!! Last pregnancy it was right out there by 5 weeks and huge at the end, I was upto about 200lb (started 140) and baby was only 4lb :rofl: Stupid thyroid this time!

Elphabaa, its a really good idea to stock up on the nappies, and wipes too, all this stuff you will go through so fast in the newborn days and its a lot more manageable spread throughout the months :thumbup: I would get a couple newborn ones too though, you never know and its best to be prepared:baby: My 14m old is still comfortably in size 3 and he is seriously stocky!

Alyssa when is your gender scan?

I have my list ready for when hubby gives the go ahead:blush:

I found a coop doing a sale on newborn cloth, so I got a bunch of newborn diapers for $3.50 each. That's all I've spent so far though. :) I'm trying to hold out before I buy more.

BTW: My inner bravangelist is going to come out here. Properly fitted D bras are actually pretty small. If you think a D/DD is HUGE, you are 100% in the wrong bra size. www.reddit.com/r/ABraThatFits is a great resource. Your growing girlies will really appreciate proper sizing!

So right Menelly. I'm having such issues finding exactly the right bra. I'm wearing 34 G right now, but when I measured I should actually be a 32... H/I? Something insane. The gore still stands out from my chest. Don't know if it's the band or just the fit of this particular bra? Can't find my size in stores and I hate trusting the internet. I bet if more people wore properly sized bras I probably COULD find my size in an actual store!

Nice little starter bump, Elphabaa :)

You too MrsK :winkwink:

Mummy - I have thrown 3 baby showers in the past 2 years and had diaper raffles for each. Soooooo many people bought newborn and size 1 diapers for the raffle. :haha: I figure I will still end up with some newborns. Size 3 and probably even size 2 seem the 'safest' bet right now. Most have told me babies hang out in size 3 for awhile. Thank goodness Walmart will let you exchange sizes on unopened diapers!

Menelly - So true! I was wearing a DD until I finally let a lady at Cacique help fit me. When we found that H was best I about fell over! Thankfully I haven't seen much growth yet in my 'girls' not sure where there is to go from an H. Plus underwires are a must-have for me!!! That's why I love Cacique, they have plenty H cup bras with underwire. :thumbup:

Thanks, mummy3. It's a pain in the butt to maintain, but I have to do it now and then.

How huge a D cup is really depends on band size, too. I know I'm in the right size (now that I caved and bought a couple new bras), and my 38Ds are pretty sizeable. Definitely big enough to be a good benchmark for bump measurement ;)

Morning Ladies (for me it 930am monday), I love seeing all the bump pictures. I have a bit of a bump going on but it is more "fluff" but i cannot suck it in anymore and I am officially wearing maternity jeans!

I know I am a bit late to the party but as far as baby names go we have a girls name sorted and a boys name half way there. Like last time we will not be telling anyone our names being both friends and family and online as I tend to like slightly unique names and don't want anyone to try to talk me out of them or steal them. My 16 month old id named Ziva Leeloo and noone except hubby and I knew (I swear it almost killed my mum not knowing!)

Even though I am nearly 12 weeks my morning sickness is not improving at all. I go to bed most night starving as without fail I will throw up my dinner. Please let me be one of the luck ones who's MS goes away soon. I still have constant nausea, fatigue that I swear is getting worse and now I am getting tension headaches everyday!!

I still keep finding two heartbeats on my doppler too!! I have researched the internet and I am getting mixed reviews. I really hope there is only one in there or we will need to buy a bigger car. For now I am going to believe it is just an echo or one is the baby and one is the cord. My 12 week/NT scan is this Thursday so I guess all will be revealed then. Fingers crossed I will getting a gender guess at my scan too, he was right last time at 12 weeks.

I love the name Ziva :)

I'm on the fence about going fully public with our names. Several of my friends know about Valentine because I wanted opinions, and some of them know Vincent is an option, but I don't know if I want to tell the whole world.

Loving the bump pics ladies! Maybe I'll post one tomorrow... I'm a little scared of mine already. At the hospital yesterday they were teaching a resident how to do the ultrasound, and the doctor needed to record the scans the resident was doing. She was like "you need to scan faster, her uterus is really big." I feel like my u/s pictures show a lot of room around Squiggles, while some of yours seem to look pretty enclosed. Maybe I have extra fluid or something? All I know is I have more-than popped!

mummy3- I am trying to schedule my gender ultrasound for Saturday Sept 20th. I am so anxious! The place was closed today, so I couldn't make an appointment, but I am hoping to make one first thing in the morning.

Foxycleopatra- I was really hoping that my symptoms would subside around 12 weeks too, and so far I don't feel any better =( Now I am keeping my fingers crossed for 13 weeks lol. But with my twins my sickness went away at 12 weeks on the dot, so it happens!

I am also skeptical about telling family and friends the names that we have picked because I have found that people like to voice their opinions, and it can be hurtful when you are really favoring a particular name. But I don't know if I will be able to keep it to myself lol. I am weak!

Elphabaa- I also have done the diaper raffle and have found it to be a great way to stock up on diapers! You are so right though, everyone buys newborn and size one diapers. I did a diaper raffle with my twins and I didn't have to buy diapers until they were 5 months old!

BTW: My inner bravangelist is going to come out here. Properly fitted D bras are actually pretty small. If you think a D/DD is HUGE, you are 100% in the wrong bra size. www.reddit.com/r/ABraThatFits is a great resource. Your growing girlies will really appreciate proper sizing!

Bravangelist lol! True though! I am a 30D and I am not large chested at all. I thought I was a 34B before I was properly fitted!

So, I have been gone for a week on a vacation at the beaches in Florida! We had such a wonderful time! :) Spent some quality time with my 1 year old niece!

I haven't been able to catch up yet, I'm going to have to go back and read it all! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->