2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

So my husband said to me over the holiday how big my belly was getting. I had to tell him it was a food belly and not the baby! LOL. So I understand what all of y'all are saying! :)

I'm getting paranoid about tomorrow's scan. My 9 week scan was great. Symptoms all make sense. I've had those little stretchy pains in the past week, so pretty sure baby is growing just fine. And I'm still convinced they'll do the scan and there will be nothing there. Pregnancy really turns some of us into crazy people, doesn't it?

I think we all feel that scared feeling MrsK. Sometimes it feels like it's too good to be true. My constant symptoms are a good indicator to me right now that everything is going okay, but once those stop (hoping they do) I will be a wreck until I can start feeling kicks. I am really hoping to start feeling some flutters soon!

lsd- my husband is very cautious about saying anything lol. He hasn't mentioned my growing tummy at all, even when I flat out say to him "Look how big my belly is!" He is a smart man lol. He does like to talk to my belly already, which isn't surprising because he talked to our twins all of the time.

My dreaded root canal is tomorrow morning. I saw my doc today & he gave me a scrip for Xanax, but I'm nervous to take it. I have anxiety about taking my anxiety meds. HAHA. Everything I've read says not to take it during pregnancy. Hell, the BOTTLE says do not take if pregnant. But he assured me that taking one tablet with be okay. Does anyone have any experience with this medication?

One of my best friends was on Xanax through a good chunk of her pregnancy. Her baby is fine :) Your doctor is right, one of almost any pill is really unlikely to cause any problems with a pregnancy.

:rofl: Petting the baby at this gestation would def be dodgy!!

Alyssa its 'a baby visit' absolutely love it there:thumbup:

SnOwbunnie, your doc wouldn't prescribe it unless totally confident and the pros outweigh the cons:hugs:

MrsK thinking of you tomorrow:hugs:

I'm getting impatient waiting for the panorama results and only did the test friday:blush:

Whats for dinner for everyone? I really need ideas! For breakfast I could only keep down a couple pieces of melon and then like a half a cup of soup at lunch :/ Not much is appealing!

I'm taking a gamble and roasting chicken breast. They're small breasts and I'm marinating them in what I hope will be a very flavorful Greek marinade, so hopefully they won't be too chickeny for me. Potatoes on the side (probably mashed) and the coleslaw we forgot to have with last night's dinner. None of it matches, but oh well!

On the menu in this meat lovers house... Honey and garlic sausages with mashed new potatoes, roast onion gravy and peas.... Yummmalicious! ( well to me at least!)

On the menu in this meat lovers house... Honey and garlic sausages with mashed new potatoes, roast onion gravy and peas.... Yummmalicious! ( well to me at least!)

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm that sounds good!

We ordered in Chinese food for supper today.

Any other moms with belly button rings? Yesterday I noticed that my belly button is starting to make it's way to an outie and was pushing my ring out a bit.
When did you take your ring out with your first? Had anyone else had this happening yet?

I don't have a belly button piercing, but I know they make special rings for pregnancy so it won't close up.

I've never had to take my belly button piercing out even right at the end. For some reason my belly button doesn't change! But I do know they make special expandable ones. Usually though if you've had your piercing for a while, it won't close up all that quickly!

We ordered in Chinese food for supper today.

Any other moms with belly button rings? Yesterday I noticed that my belly button is starting to make it's way to an outie and was pushing my ring out a bit.
When did you take your ring out with your first? Had anyone else had this happening yet?

I have one, but it's been pierced for almost 15 years, I will keep it in as long as possible, and I figure it probably won't close when I finally take it out. They also sell these, which I am considering buying. https://www.pregnancypiercings.com/home

Our announcement photo: DF is from Montreal, I'm from Ottawa

Attachments

• Announcement.jpg
    Announcement.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 11
Mummy3- I think I am going to The Ultrasound Experience in mission valley. It has excellent reviews on yelp. Do you know what the place is called up there?

Im in SD also.. but my midwife charges up the yin-yang for u/s so Im really interested in a good deal somewhere, and Im right up the hill from mission valley. A place in pacific beach called CAPS does free u/s but only for HB, not gender. Do you mind me asking how much they charge for an u/s???

Morning! 13 weeks today! I think that's me into 2nd tri, right? :happydance: I woke up this morning and actually don't feel sick for once! I'm not getting my hopes up though, MS lasted through to birth with both of my boys, so I assume that normal service will resume at some point today/tomorrow!

I can't remember who was adding people to the Facebook group, but we've gone public with our news now so would like to join if possible! My email is [email protected] :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->