2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

Craving of the day: french fries dipped in vanilla ice cream...It was delicious. I should mention fudge, strawberry sauce, pineapple sauce and whip cream were present. :-D

Craving of the day: french fries dipped in vanilla ice cream...It was delicious. I should mention fudge, strawberry sauce, pineapple sauce and whip cream were present. :-D

Yumm. Call me crazy but even not pregnant I love McDonalds fries dipped into a McFlurry (not that I had it often or anything!). But I heard we're supposed to stay away from soft serve ice cream bc of listeria risks so I've been avoiding the McFlurry even tho I'd kill for one right now.

Almost afraid to post this cause it might jinx me. Has no ms at all today. DH commented on it at bedtime. Hope its the end of ms. How is everyone with ms?

I had no ms for three days in a row last week, then for the last 4 days it has been the worst it has ever been! Can not wait for it to go!

I haven't had any real morning sickness at all the entire pregnancy. Mostly just temporary nausea brought on by random food aversions. This morning everything thing I ate was making my tummy turn when I took the first bites. Eggs, 1 piece of toast, and carb buster yogurt. The diabetic breakfast of champions! But somedays (like today) baby wants nothing to do with it. Then I ended up eating sugar free black cherry jello with breakfast because apparently baby was all about me eating THAT at 6:30 in the morning. :dohh: :haha: This is definitely my husband's child... :rofl:

My morning sickness has reached new levels of terrible this weekend. Maybe I'm taking the load from some of you.

All these big boobs it is so not fair:growlmad: I'm stuck at like a 28A :( Cant wait for them to get bigger again!! Don't think hubby can either :rofl:

Hyperemesis is still going strong here but I think improving a little. I still throw up at least once a day but the Zofran is helping more:thumbup: I'm thinking as my hyperthyroid gets more under control it should ease. Anyone else still vomiting? Lets hope it goes soon for all of us!!!

Oh I love mcflurrys I craved them so bad with my first son and I ate them all the time :shrug: The machines are kept clean.

Lsd, that sounds like a lovely relaxing break :cloud9:

Alyssa where are you going for your scan? There's a great place on black mountain road, very accommodating and spend a lot of time doing the scan:thumbup:

Foxy, bring on Thursday!!! Cant wait to hear your update!!

I have a minging sore throat/cold thing today :/ The joys of the start of the school year :argh:

I'm sorry so many of you feel so crappy still :(

I used to love Wendy's fries dipped in chocolate Frosty. Now they changed the fries and it's just not the same :( So sad...

My mom wanted to give my brother's new butcher shop some business, so she hired him to cater a little party this week. Of course she picked the one day of the week when DH works late and can't go. She's lucky I can go, there are only a few weeks a year when I'm free Thursday evenings, and this is the last one for awhile. And of course it's a meat party, so I have no idea if I'll even be able to eat. My brother knows about my meat issues, thankfully, and will probably work with me to find something tasty, and he won't be offended if I pick at it. His wife was pregnant last year, so he's used to food aversions and thinks it's funny when I turn up my nose at the delicious things he offers me ;) Sounds like fun, though, huh? A party with annoying mom, no husband, and the only food I've developed an aversion to?

I think I forgot to mention, I got my first unsolicited belly pat from mom, too. I'm ok with her rubbing the belly once there's actually something to feel, but don't just pet my fat! Geez! I gave her a funny look and told her that where the baby is tucked in now, it would be pretty inappropriate for someone to start petting in public ;)

I think I forgot to mention, I got my first unsolicited belly pat from mom, too. I'm ok with her rubbing the belly once there's actually something to feel, but don't just pet my fat! Geez! I gave her a funny look and told her that where the baby is tucked in now, it would be pretty inappropriate for someone to start petting in public ;)

That made me laugh! So true though! I didn't get many unsolicited belly rubs last time, so hopefully it will be the same this time around!

She's been calling the baby Fetus LongWeirdLastname too. I didn't want to explain our silly Howard the Duckling nickname to her because I doubt she's seen Howard the Duck and it kind of makes us sound insane, but Fetus Lastname is just weird... She called nephew by his nickname, so hopefully she'll start using The Duckling. Or maybe eventually she'll start talking to me instead of the baby...

That made me laugh! So true though! I didn't get many unsolicited belly rubs last time, so hopefully it will be the same this time around!

My mom did it at 8 weeks and I had some not-so-nice words for her. She's just excited but I wasn't showing at that point... Also I'm not comfortable with it yet...

MrsK- that is too funny! I hope that your brother can find something appetizing for you! Maybe just a plate of bacon? lol

Mummy3- I think I am going to The Ultrasound Experience in mission valley. It has excellent reviews on yelp. Do you know what the place is called up there?

My mom did it at 8 weeks and I had some not-so-nice words for her. She's just excited but I wasn't showing at that point... Also I'm not comfortable with it yet...

I just don't get it. She's been pregnant. Twice. I know 31 years is a long time to remember the details, but surely she knows that there's nothing to feel at 3 months! I'm not thrilled about her fondling my belly at 8 months, either, but I'm willing to be understanding about that.

Thanks, Alyssa. I hope he can find something, too. Maybe he'll take the easy route and make pulled pork or something. I can eat pulled pork. As long as it's not burgers I can at least nibble at it. I do love the image of him serving everyone a nice steak and then setting a big plate of bacon in front of me!

Moms! We went to visit my parents ten hours away two days after our bfp. So we decided to tell them while we were visiting since we wouldn't see them for a while.... So when we told them, my mom said she knew it because I was showing! Nope, Mom, that's just fat....

Hahaha! I shouldn't laugh, but that's the kind of thing my mom would do. What's with moms? Are we all gonna be like that in 20 or 30 years??

I have had people touching my belly already too. It is pretty awkward. I didn't really mind it when I was pregnant with my twins, because I was all belly. This time I feel like I have a lot of bloat and carbs, so it's just weird.

I just scheduled my gender scan for Sept. 13th! I am so nervous/excited! I will only be 15 weeks, but the ultrasound tech (who has incredible reviews) insisted that she does daily gender ultrasounds at 14 weeks, and hasn't been wrong.. I hope she is right and I'm not the first one to break her record. She ensured though, that if she can't tell me 100%, that I can come back for a follow up for free.

How exciting! I can't wait for mine. I'm going to talk to the midwife tomorrow about when to schedule things so I can go on vacation with a clear mind.

I'm not even going to try to catch up! I've been off all weekend! Any good news or good vibes needed?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->