2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

All of these food ideas sound great. I don't know about you ladies, but my appetite is fine, but the thought of cooking makes me turn green. The nausea meds keep the gagging under control, but I still need a lie-down from time to time to calm my stomach.

I have my NT scan this afternoon. My ob is totally NOT the type to guess the gender this early. While I'm there I'll probably make my next few monthly appointments and the 20-week gender scan for end Oct/beginning Nov. Picture to follow!

I finally have my 12 week scan in the morning and then I can finally announce to everyone I just hope everything's ok I've been listening to the heartbeat on my doppler :)

Cute announcement photo Missfrick!

As for belly buttons, I never had mine pierced, but my belly button never popped out last time. So you never know, you may be able to keep it on right through.

We ordered in Chinese food for supper today.

Any other moms with belly button rings? Yesterday I noticed that my belly button is starting to make it's way to an outie and was pushing my ring out a bit.
When did you take your ring out with your first? Had anyone else had this happening yet?

i have mine pierced but i dont have a ring, i use the bars. With my first i never had to take it out with not getting the big bump i craved lol. This time i think is going to be different, its been a right pain even before i found out im preg the ball kept coming off and getting lost. Funny thing was at the time i said i think its trying to tell me something and of course now i believe it was since i got my bfp not long after :p i have however bought a pregnancy bar ready :D i too have had mine a good 15years, had it done while at high school :p

Lots of belly button piercings!

Swampmaiden, its $45 for the basic gender scan, you come back as needed if they cant say for certain, I went 3 times with my fourth lol.

Hope the scans today went well:hugs:

SnOwbunnie, thinking of you for the root canal!:hugs:

Here's my little lime bubs!
They're photos taken of a print-out. The second one is with his/her ankles crossed.
I measured a bit big at 11w5d, so that moves my date up to March 12th.

Attachments

• IMAG0516-1.jpg
    IMAG0516-1.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 8
  • IMAG0517-1.jpg
    IMAG0517-1.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 9
Cute scan Frenchie!

Swampmaiden- The one in mission valley charges $19 for an early visit ultrasound, which is just 2d and heartbeat, and anytime before 13 weeks (I think). Their next package is the Gender one and it is $60, and is just 2d gender determination, anytime after 14 weeks (you can get 6 B&W pictures for $5). The package that I am going to get is the 4d gender memories for $95, which includes 15-20 mins of 4d, a DVD of the ultrasound, a cd with 20 pictures, and 12 B&W prints. There is another place called Babies First Ultrasound, that is cheaper, but the reviews on The Ultrasound Experience far exceeded everyone in San Diego.

Missfrick- That is a cute announcement!

mummy3 and AlyssaANDjosh... thank you!! Those are great deals!!! sure beats the $240 the midwives want!! Thanks!!! :happydance:

My NT scan was good! Measurements were great. Baby is measuring a little ahead at 13+1, but I'm not adjusting my due date unless the midwife tells me to since she was spot on at my 10 week scan. Very uncooperative baby! He kept swimming away from the wand :p. I finally had to kind of belly dance on the table to get him in position. I'll post a photo later.

I also had my 12 weeks appt. I found out I'm measuring ahead at 13 weeks. Tech and doc said everything looks good. SCH seems to be gone and heart rate was down to 159. :thumbup:

Attachments

• 13 weeks.jpg
    13 weeks.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 9
So I went through with my root canal today! It was NOT bad at all! My doctor literally had me laughing the whole time. The only thing that sucks is that I have very twisted nerves & he wasn't able to finish it today, so I have to go back on Friday... But now that I know what it's like, it's going to be nothing!

I didn't end up taking the Xanax. I was too nervous about possible harm to the baby.

I also had my 12 weeks appt. I found out I'm measuring ahead at 13 weeks. Tech and doc said everything looks good. SCH seems to be gone and heart rate was down to 159. :thumbup:

Another beauty. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->