2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

Good job, Snowbunnie! I am sure you are happy to have that over with :)

I hate that I haven't been able to check in here much lately.

12 weeks today, first scan tomorrow at 4pm. I'm really, really nervous. I'm convinced they'll tell me baby has no heartbeat or something. My nausea is easing off, which makes me worry more.

I'm loving all the scan pics of what actually look like babies now <3

Adorable scans everyone!!

Snowbunnie great job getting through your root canal. I'm sure you must be soooo glad to be over even if there is a little bit more to do, at least you know you can do it now :)

It's so nice to see all these babies finally looking like babies! Next round of scans will be gender and anatomy scans I guess, which is exciting!!

Sn0wbunnie, so glad the root canal went well! I'm glad you were able to face your fears.

I got orders for my anatomy scan today! She gave them to me early so I could make sure to schedule for DH's day off. I can go as early as October 16! I'm going to schedule it as soon as possible. Too bad she didn't approve the 14th, that's his regular day off...

Hello, everyone! I am new to this site. I am due March 13th, 2015 and am told I am having only one baby, but my recent ultrasound looks like twins. Everyone who sees it thinks it could be, but the tech took my last sonograph without really looking at it because she was just getting heart tones on the "one". Would like to post the U/S & get opinions from you all, but don't know how on here.

Are you hoping for twins, or a singleton? I kind of love the idea of twins, but in reality it would be pretty overwhelming!

If you click on "Go Advanced" under the little reply window, and look at all the icons along the top of the reply box, there's a little paperclip. Clicking the paperclip opens a new window for uploading. You select your photo using the button on the top left (I think it says Choose Photo or something), then scroll all the way to the right and hit the button there (I think it says Upload). Once it's uploaded, you close that page, and when you post your photo will come up.

You can also post it on an image sharing site like Photobucket, and post the IMG link, but that's a little more complicated.

I finally convinced myself to fix my tickers. I've had them set based on LMP even though I know I don't ovulate on day 14. I finally fixed them so they line up with my ovulation and due date. I kind of feel like I'm losing a day :p Like having an inaccurate ticker is going to actually make the baby one day older? I don't know, I'm a dork...

Welcome Burginfly31! Are you trying to upload the photo from your phone or a computer?

Sn0wbunnie- I bet you feel so relieved to have that "done" and even better that you didn't even need the xanax! Great job! I think the dentist is scarier in theory than it actually is. I hadn't gone to the dentist for 7 years, and then finally started going for regular check ups and was surprised at how decent it was.

It is awesome seeing all of the scan pics! Those profiles are amazing! There are real babies in there! It's hard to believe that they are so small, yet so human already.

So I have a random question, does anyone know if herbal tea is okay to drink? I have a peppermint herbal tea (decaf) and it sounds delightful, but I have no clue if it's safe to drink. The only thing I can really drink right now is water, and it would be nice to have a little change. Thoughts?

It's just peppermint? Should be just fine. There are some herbal teas that are questionable, but peppermint is safe.

I know I don't post a lot but today I am 12 weeks! I cannot wait for my scan tomorrow (only 30 hours to go!!). Then I can finally spill the beans and relax a little more.

Snow bunnie you are braver then me, I have an extreme dental phobia and have to be drugged up before I will even walk through the door.

I loooove seeing all the scan pics, I hope to add mine tomorrow afternoon. Even though this will be my second scan I was unable to get a pic of my first.

So I have a random question, does anyone know if herbal tea is okay to drink? I have a peppermint herbal tea (decaf) and it sounds delightful, but I have no clue if it's safe to drink. The only thing I can really drink right now is water, and it would be nice to have a little change. Thoughts?

Peppermint is fine if it's the only ingredient on the back, I try to stay away from herbal teas, but I have purchased pure peppermint tea which Google told me was safe

I hate that I haven't been able to check in here much lately.

12 weeks today, first scan tomorrow at 4pm. I'm really, really nervous. I'm convinced they'll tell me baby has no heartbeat or something. My nausea is easing off, which makes me worry more.

I'm sure everything will be fine! As you leave your first trimester, your placenta takes over and symptoms decrease, but I know it's still scary - I think we've all had our share of nerves. Fx for you!!!

Just remember not to peppermint when breastfeeding! It'll dry up your breastmilk pretty fast.

Thanks everyone. I feel like I could be a spokesperson for dental fears now! :haha:

Question: I opted to have the NT testing done. I thought it was a 2 part thing: a blood test followed by a scan? But I am only scheduled for a scan?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->