2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

haha i just found the most amazing pram, i wish i lived in the us because its alot dearer in the uk.

https://www.4momsuk.co.uk/origami.html

Oh my god, that's insane! My brother and SIL have a 4Moms swing and they love it, but that stroller is over the top! I don't know whether to laugh and mock it or go buy one.

Invited you Ruth! I just clued in that any of us can add people to the group, so if anyone else needs to be added, let us know :)

My heart is set on a BOB stroller.. now just gotta find a retailer thats the best deal because this stroller ain't cheap

https://www.bobgear.com/strollers/revolution-flex

Although I really liked the Origami except for the 4 wheel system. I like the manueverability of the 3 wheel stroller with the rotating front wheel.. but the odometer thing and the lights on it were pretty cool

Y'all might have already had this conversation but is anyone in maternity pants yet? I love my skinny jeans but by the end of the day I end up unbuttoning them because they're just so tight! Thinking about just jumping into maternity pants.

I'm definitely in maternity pants for the same reason once I eat lunch they are squeezing me and my belly needs to be free!!

Can't believe some of you are in maternity clothes and I've still not even got a slight bump. Well I say that but I do think I'm looking a little "rounder". Dh doesn't think so though. Thinks I'm paranoid. Good to see everyone's scans are going well. I've got mine on Monday and can't wait!

Can't believe some of you are in maternity clothes and I've still not even got a slight bump. Well I say that but I do think I'm looking a little "rounder". Dh doesn't think so though. Thinks I'm paranoid. Good to see everyone's scans are going well. I've got mine on Monday and can't wait!

I think I was only around 15 weeks when my clothes started really getting tight last time. I compared my pics and I look like I did at 16 weeks already!

I just invited mummy smurf to the Facebook group. Anybody else?

I had my first crazy hormone freakout today. Crying because I can't find maternity shorts I like. Glad nobody was here to witness my brief descent into insanity... :brat:

Same day as mine, I should measure at 12+1 Monday :D

I am definitely in maternity pants! I am unmistakably pregnant right now. The dress I am wearing today makes me look closer to 6 months, but it so comfy that I don't care lol.

Anyone want to take a guess of gender. Got some great pictures yesterday. Would love your options

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/g...23-please-please-please-guess-scan-today.html

This is link. Please take a guess

I have a confession to make...I haven't started wearing maternity pants yet, however I have broken out the "mom jeans"!!! :haha: :haha:
A few months ago, I picked up a bag of used clothes on a Mom and Baby site I'm on. One of the jeans was a pair of mom jeans.....higher waist, more roomy in the front, roomy ass, basically as un-sexy as a pair of jeans can get. I ended up sticking them in my closet, intending to make up a box of clothing to donate, and never did. Well, at the moment, they're the only jeans that fit! OH complained the other day when I put them on, but I seriously had no other pants that fit, other than my work pants, which are elastic waisted. :dohh: I think it might be time to go and purchase some maternity pants! I was trying to hold off as long as I could, but that's just not going to happen much longer. I have a bit of a bump forming, unfortunately it's mostly under my fat. :nope: Basically my uterus is right underneath it, but the way it's sitting at the moment, it's just pushed my fat out. Thankfully my work uniform covers it for the moment. I'm hoping to get more of a proper bump soon.
I had my 12 week scan last Friday at 12 +5 and everything looked good. Apparently the baby wouldn't stay still for the tech to get her measurements. Then, by the time they called OH in and turned the screen for us to see, the baby had fallen asleep and wouldn't move! :dohh: We did see a strong heartbeat though, and we know that baby was moving around right before then. I just wish we could have seen it.
As for gender, I'm not-so-secretly hoping for a girl. We already have our boy, and we know that this will be our last baby (unless we have an oopsie in the future.) I would LOVE to have a little girl, but of course I will be just as happy with another boy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->