2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

Yes! She is still very easily startled, like her Dad! They definitely have their personalities from the very beginning :)

I had my NT scan yesterday! Baby was moving so much it was hard for her to get the info she needed. It was wonderful to see my LO. Heart rate at 156. I have another scan on September 17th! I get to find out the gender!

I had my NT scan yesterday! Baby was moving so much it was hard for her to get the info she needed. It was wonderful to see my LO. Heart rate at 156. I have another scan on September 17th! I get to find out the gender!

Congrats on good scan! You got a piccy? :)

Yay for all of the scans!

NellyLou, that is a cute story! Definitely one for the baby book.

Now that I have a date for my gender scan, I can't think about anything else. I am so anxious! My kids start kindergarten on Tuesday, so I am hoping that will distract me enough to make time fly.

Morning guys!

Gender guessing is fun, I'm going girl for mommyconfused and boy for foxy!:baby: See it be the other way round though:haha:

I'm convinced girl for me, find out any day!:happydance:

Nellylou :rofl: With my 3 year old, hubby shined a torch on my bump about 30 weeks and she went starfish:haha:

Alyssa, the orbit is worth every penny:thumbup: I've had a million strollers and this one is by far the best!

Anja is doing good, she caught them a bit during hair brushing but all ok now! They're pretty hidden so shes having a hard time showing them off!

Beautiful scans guys:baby::cloud9:

Kindergarten is a good distraction, are they excited? Can you believe the cost of the school supplies?!

Attachments

• IMAG3237 (1).jpg
    IMAG3237 (1).jpg
    41 KB · Views: 6
The starfish story is cute too, Mummy3! Might have to try that this time!

Does anyone else feel like they are crashing around 2pm every day. It just hits me every day at 2 and I barely feel like I can stay awake... I just want to put my head on my desk and sleep.:sleep:

I crashed around 2 or 3 every afternoon for weeks. No matter what time I got out of bed. Then again around 8. It's finally starting to pass and I don't feel so completely exhausted and useless all the time.

missfrick, I've heard that having dreams about the baby's sex means they will actually be the OPPOSITE of what you dream.

I have two girls and yes I did dream about having boys. I had a boy dream before I even knew I was pregnant this time, so we'll see if I go 3 for 3 on that old wive's tale.

missfrick, I've heard that having dreams about the baby's sex means they will actually be the OPPOSITE of what you dream.

I have two girls and yes I did dream about having boys. I had a boy dream before I even knew I was pregnant this time, so we'll see if I go 3 for 3 on that old wive's tale.

I dreamed few week ago I'm gonna have a boy lol, October before il get my gender scan I think lol

Aww look at all the beautiful scans!

This is my first and yesterday all afternoon I thought I was feeling flutters... then after dinner I had the worst upset stomach; so I guess it wasn't the baby after all lol!

I crash daily between 4 and 6pm and take a little nap... I feel bad DF comes home from work and I'm splayed out on the sofa or in the bed, but it's been my only symptom really, and I've yet to fully shake the exhaustion.

We bought DIY wedding invites today at lunch, and will try printing them tonight; hope we don't bugger them up too much lol! Also we have officially set a date, so I will be married November 2!

This is my first and yesterday all afternoon I thought I was feeling flutters... then after dinner I had the worst upset stomach; so I guess it wasn't the baby after all lol!

I crash daily between 4 and 6pm and take a little nap... I feel bad DF comes home from work and I'm splayed out on the sofa or in the bed, but it's been my only symptom really, and I've yet to fully shake the exhaustion.

We bought DIY wedding invites today at lunch, and will try printing them tonight; hope we don't bugger them up too much lol! Also we have officially set a date, so I will be married November 2!

That's awesome about setting a date, now you best get to work arranging everything it's not that far away hehe :D

Exciting times, are you doing it this year? OH and I first met on Nov 3rd, he also proposed on that date last year and were planning on getting married on that date but not for at least two years! (I'm a student and easier to sort out finance if I'm not married!)

Been puking all day ANC suddenly just REALLY WANT steak or beef stew or a really good roast. CARNIVORE.

I hope you're feeling better soon! I just took a little nap and I really didn't want to wake up, but I have to go to mom's party tonight. I hear prime rib is on the menu, though! One of the only meats that sounds tasty, if I have it on the rarer side, and I trust my brother not to poison me. I might need a coffee on the way. Maybe I'll walk in with a coffee cup and watch my mom freak out because OMG pregnant women shouldn't have ANY caffeine ever!!! Those studies could be WRONG!!!

The only thing they say about caffeine is it increases the chance of misscarriage althou unsure if there's any evidence of it? I didn't drink any less tea/coffee with DD n she's fine althou there's no history of loss in our family. :shrug:

There's a ton of research that shows that under 300mg a day is safe, and I keep it closer to 100/day. Occasionally I have a second, smaller coffee or a can of pop if I'm really tired. She got on my sister in law over one tiny cup of coffee because she's convinced that she knows better than science. I don't have to be as nice as sister in law, though...

I havent had any baby gender dreams yet (baby 'sex' dreams does sound weird) but I have a feeling its going to be a girl. Plus my aunt claims shes psychic and says its going to be a girl too. in fact, everyone is hoping for a girl... so naturally its probably a boy lol

That fart story startling the baby.. that was pretty funny :lol:

Im usually an every-morning coffee drinker, and gave up the routine for the pregnancy.. BUT this morning I indulged in a nice strong cup of coffee.. and felt slightly guilty but seriously.. I don't think just ONE cup is going to harm anything... fx!

And yes, Im still dealing with extreme exhaustion too.. around 2ish and around 8ish also! I wonder if thats parallel with our natural biorhythms or with some kinda hormonal cycle because its about 430p here and I finally have to energy to fold laundry, check the forums and water the garden before I go back to couch potato land

Any one have any fun plans for the long holiday weekend.. at least here in USA?

My exhaustion is finally starting to fade a bit. I still feel pretty tired throughout the day (especially by quitting time at 5!), but I've also noticed that I'm not as tired at bed time. I used to force myself to stay awake until LO went to bed, and then I crashed. Tonight he's already been in bed for over an hour, and I'm still up.
I haven't had any baby gender dreams yet, but I'm leaning towards girl. This pregnancy is so different from my boy pregnancy, however I know that's not necessarily an indicator of the opposite gender. Also, I'm not sure if that's my intuition, or if it's just because I'd prefer a girl this time.
Bookity - I've been craving red meat like you wouldn't believe! I did my last pregnancy too. OH is getting sick of all the red meat we have been having. I just tell him to suck it up. If he doesn't want to eat it, he doesn't have to!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->