2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

Curlykate your description of mom jeans has me in stitches!!! ( plus I'm currently sitting in something very similar....!)

I requested to join the facebook group but it hasn't been approved yet. Name: Ariella Singer
[email protected]
Thanks.

Also, I had my first baby-sex dream last night (did that sound weird?) and I dreamed it was unmistakably a boy. I've been thinking "boy" from the start, and last night was the first time I have had any dream and it was boy... I wonder how often mother's intuition is right...

Gorgeous scan pics:cloud9: Its moving so fast now!

I'm not in maternity which hopefully will change soon! Got to go with whats comfortable:thumbup:

Good luck at your scan foxy!!

I almost bought the origami stroller last time, the problem was its not really suitable for pre 6 months so went with the orbit instead and love it :) We'll do a double version I think. Need to get a new van too, have literally no seat for a baby now lol, hubby wants to get us a Chevrolet Tahoe so will likely do that after 20 weeks.

Ahhh baby brain :rofl: don't think that ever comes back!

Been a crazy couple days here, mid 90s in temp and about a million school runs, then last night my kindergartener fell coming out the shower and needed a couple staples on the back of her head:nope:

Mom jeans:haha:

Ugh I need a new vehicle too. I have a 2 door car.. definitely not gonna get a carseat in the back!! That's really one of the reason's we didn't get pregnant sooner! If only we could register for it! :haha:

We got our car in '09, and I made sure to get one we could manage a kid or two in. My mom helped us with the purchase, and I know she thought I was nuts, but guess who was right? She thought we were nuts for wanting a house with more than 2 bedrooms, too. Like, what, we're gonna replace our house and car every five years or something?

Curlykate, your mom jeans story is hillairious!

Missfrick, I had a very strong feeling I was having a girl from the very beginning with my dd, and I was right! I don't have a strong feeling this time. At first I thought boy, but now I am thinking girl. It doesn't matter to me at all though :)

Anja's fine, she's enjoying showing them off to everyone:haha:

Would be really good if registering for a car was allowed:haha: I leave that to hubby, got to get the men involved :rofl:

Maternity pants are definitely more comfortable than mom jeans lol.

mummy3- I am glad to hear that she wasn't hurt too badly, although staples are pretty intense. Also, I have heard great things about the orbit, do you think it is it worth the money?

Registering for cars is too funny! That would be an awfully generous gift! Everyone thought I was crazy because I wanted to make sure that both mine and my husbands vehicles had at least 6 seats, just in case we had another set of twins. I definitely have a mom car, GMC Acadia, but I love it! So we are all set in that department.

I have had a couple of people ask me if I have any intuition on gender, and I think it's so hard to differentiate between my intuition and desire. I feel like I am going to have a boy, but I think that is just because that's what we want. I always feel guilty when I have thoughts about a boy though, and try to counter my guilt with happy thoughts about another girl. Even the score? Idk, I read in one of my books that the baby can "tell" if they are the gender that was wanted when they are in the womb, and it makes me feel guilty. Maybe I am just crazy lol.

The intuition thing is hard for me, because whenever I look at baby stuff I automatically gravitate towards girl stuff, and I've always thought my first would be a girl. Which is why it's kinda strange to me that I have such strong "boy" feelings since becoming pregnant. Also, we're not finding out, so who knows maybe my feelings will change. All our family is saying 'boy' to me, but you guys and my friends are all saying 'girl.' Only 2 trimesters left until we find out.

As for a car: DF has a leased Mini Cooper that won't expire until 9 months after the baby is born. I'm certainly not looking forward to stuffing a baby into seats in a 2-door car, but hopefully we get something like a Subaru when the lease expires with lots of extra space in it. I agree, there should be a way to register for a car!

I'm a peach!

I've had an inkling from the start that I'm having a girl, but that may just be because it's what I always imagined, and because I have a slight girl preference. We'll see if my motherly instinct is any good in a few weeks.

Can't believe some of you are in maternity clothes and I've still not even got a slight bump. Well I say that but I do think I'm looking a little "rounder". Dh doesn't think so though. Thinks I'm paranoid. Good to see everyone's scans are going well. I've got mine on Monday and can't wait!

I think I was only around 15 weeks when my clothes started really getting tight last time. I compared my pics and I look like I did at 16 weeks already!

Well I'm only about 12 weeks so maybe it'll happen in a few more weeks then. Guess I should make the most of wearing my favourite clothes now! It's a shame I have to wear a uniform for work.

12 week scan complete. Everything went perfect. Bubs is measuring perfect for dates. Was so crazy active. Heartbeat 178bpm.

Anyone want to gender guess? Tech told us what he thinks (he was 100% right with Ziva) but I would love to hear your guesses.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 21
I had my 12 week scan yesterday. I was so extremely nervous, had convinced myself that something would be wrong and they wouldn't find a heartbeat or would tell me I had imagined it all.. Well, almost instantly the sonographer told me not to worry, and showed me our strong little baby, wriggling around like a jumping bean. It was so amazing. I know I've already seen this sort of thing before with my other pregnancy, but there's still nothing like seeing your baby on that screen and the happiness and relief you feel.

Measuring one day ahead of my calculations, so due date is now 9th March if someone can change it on the front page for me please.

Here's a picture for you ladies.

https://i1310.photobucket.com/albums/s648/katiesummerslawrence/DSC_0694_zps0iko2ah3.jpg

Sorry, not had a chance to catch up on everyone's posts. Hope you're all doing well.

Congrats on all the scans ladies - it's crazy how quickly these blobs become babies! Makes it all so real. Foxy, I don't see a nub in your pic so I'm going on my limited knowledge of skull theory and I'm guessing girl :pink: However, I'm rubbish at guessing and was totally wrong with DD!

Well, I'm 13 plus 4 today (got dated a day behind - due date now 2 March - could someone change my date please) and I'm positive I can feel baby moving already. I think I was almost 19 weeks before I felt DD. Am I crazy or is anyone else feeling movement?

Cute scans!

I also only know the nub theory so can't take an 'educated' guess... But I will guess boy just because!

Happenstance, I think I've been feeling my little one the last few days too. Very tiny little flutters. I can't wait for the big kicks again! The biggest thing I missed about pregnancy was being able to feel her move. It's amazing.

Me too Nelly Lou - after having ds, I kept having these 'movement' feelings. I think I will be more sensitive to it this time round. :)

Me too Nelly Lou - after having ds, I kept having these 'movement' feelings. I think I will be more sensitive to it this time round. :)

Yes, I had those phantom movements too! So weird! I have to tell a somewhat funny story now... When I was about 8 months pregnant last time, I was in bed and my DD was sleeping I assume because she wasn't moving much. All of a sudden my husband farted and my daughter completely spazzed like she was very startled! I got kicked in the ribs and punched in the bladder. It was hillairious! And so cool that something outside could startle her so much!

Haha! Naughty daddy. :) Does she jump easily now? I find it fascinating that much of their personality is set before birth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->