2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

Happy 2nd tri Alyssa!! and happy 12 weeks officially Teilana (right there with you ;) )
Lovely scan pics everyone! I'm guessing I won't have any more scans til our gender scan near 20 weeks. Next appointment is next Friday, can't wait, I hope we can hear the heartbeat finally!

Quick question for everyone, DH doesn't want to talk about names til we know gender which drives me crazy, but of course I am still trying to find names I like. He dislikes almost all of them. I really love Elsie after my grandmother, of course he hates "old lady" names. I also liked Chelsea and he actually said it was okay, so here is the question, is changing the spelling to Chelsie sneaky so that I can still get my little Elsie in there?

I think it might frustrate her, having to spell her name all the time. I hope you can find something you both love.

Good point MrsK, I never thought of that, I have a name that I have to constantly spell (you'd think it would have occurred to me because of that :dohh: ) and I know exactly how aggravating it can be, something to ponder!

What's everyone up to today? I'm watching my baby nephew for a few hours before I go do register duty at my brother's shop. I can't even handle how cute Baby H is, especially since he's in a good mood today. We're watching Michael Jackson videos. He's the world's biggest MJ fan. I'm pretty sure his first word will be Thriller ;)

MrsK...I'm having the same problem with "the girls"! I noticed in the last week they started aching again, and now they're even bigger than they were a few weeks ago! I've had to move up a whole bra size in the last week alone, and they're still aching like they're getting bigger. Ihope they settle down soon, as I don't want to have to go and buy another bra until I'll need it later during nursing.
I am so exhausted today! We were out late last night. We took LO to a demolition derby in the next town over, and didnt' get to bed until almost 11! Of course, LO was up by 7, so we're all a bit cranky and tired today.

For names, it's important to me that the spelling isn't an issue. I'd like the name we give to be a gift and not an inconvenience. I guess that's why I like simple names.

I noticed that the ducts high at the top of my breasts have been sore. DD accidentally elbowed me there and it sure did sting.

DD doesn't really like MJ's music yet, but will laugh like crazy if you imitate his signature "hee-hee!".

I agree with not using to crazy a spelling on baby name. A girl in my daughters year is Naomi but spelt Nayoh'mee. My name is Tanya and even that can be hard to find on the mini license plate chart or the name cup/ pen/ placemats stands you see at some shops. Both of my girls have the correct spelling for their name but are rare names.

I thought my boobs where easing off till DD sat on then yesterday while we were laying in bed. I almost threw her across the room it hurt so much :p

*touch wood* but my morning sickness seems to be almost gone. Over the last few days it has been getting less and less, yesterday I didn't feel nauseas at all! I a actually starting to feel human again!

In other exciting news I have been feeling bubs for the last few days, it is the most magical and reassuring feeling in the world. Last time I had a anterior placenta so it was weeks still before I felt anything. This time my tech confirmed it is posterior!

Now I just need to get the motivation to get out of bed, it's only just past 8am Sunday here but between my bladder and my DD I never sleep past 8am.

I have my booking in appointment on Thursday then my first OB appointment on Friday. I should get my nt results :)

OK ladies, I've got a request to make the facebook group secret so I will be doing that at this time tomorrow, if you would like to join please PM me your email address so I can send you an invite.

Our 30lb dog likes to sleep right between us at the head of the bed. She's training me to sleep on my left side, because whenever I sleep facing her she waits til I'm almost asleep and then out of nowhere she kicks me in the boob. Little brat...

Who's getting relief from MS and who's not?

I'm in the still suffering group unfortunately!!

Fortunately I didn't have much to start with, but what I did have is easing up :)

I didn't get morning sickness, but the meat aversion is easing up. I still don't think I could sit down and eat a hamburger, and pork is less appealing, but the past week or two have been much better for chicken and steak.

I didn't get morning sickness, but I'm finding I'm feeling sick if I eat too much (which is often an amount I could easily eat before). Also, since 12 weeks I have been having daily headaches... the things we do for babies huh!?

Iv not had mornin sickness yet but not counting my chickens yet as it only started about 18week with dd :p

I am definitely dealing with nausea. I'm starting to believe that the meds I'm taking for it aren't helping or maybe I've built up a tolerance. I'm thinking about doing an experiment and stop taking them to see if they may even be aggravating. I checked my pregnancy journal from last time, and it's about now or over the next week or two that things should be easing up, if I follow the same pattern as with DD. I still have gagging attacks where I just have to lie down or else I'd end up with my head in the toilet. I've been getting that more and more over the last couple of days. DH goes back to work this week, so FX that I can keep my stomach calm while taking care of and especially feeding DD. I hope most of you are doing much better!

I had 2 days of relief from the sickness before it came back with a vengeance. I was really hoping that it was going to be the end of it, unfortunately it's likely that I'll suffer with it until the baby is born, as I did with both of my boys.
So, oh and I were talking last night and he really doesn't want to find out what we're having this time. I got my way with ds1 and ds2, so I think that as this is our last, I should maybe let him get his way this time. We discussed me finding out and him not but have agreed that it wouldn't work because I would end up slipping up and telling him accidentally. Is there anyone on here that stayed team yellow in previous pregnancies? Or are planning to this time? I just need to hear other peoples reasons for staying team yellow I guess. We have a scan booked for 3 weeks time when we were going to find out the gender, we will still have the scan anyway because oh hasn't been to any of the scans yet as he's had to work. I'd also love to see baby again of course!

I'm planning in on findin out the gender at my 20week scan, cnt wait iv Been itchin to buy baby stuff but waitin to find gender first. My oh originally said he wouldn't want to know the gender but all that's changed with recent events that mean he won't be at either of the scans sadly. Its my 12wk scan tomorrow can't wait :D

I haven't had morning sickness as such, but I've had such bad indigestion it makes me sick and it's getting worse. I don't mind it as much though as it's not a nausea type sickness, i'm just horrendously sick all of a sudden and then it settles. Oh the joys 😧

I haven't had much sickness, never got physically sick. I'm hoping I won't get a surprise and it comes when no one really expects it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->