2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

Has the FB group gone missing or is it just hidden?

We've decided on a boys name but not a girls we thought we had. But then my sister in law picked our girls name for her baby girl due in 2 weeks. I'm hoping she changes her mind at the last minute! But she seems to be certain

Hey guys, just checking in, its hard to keep up sometimes!

Hope everyones doing well?

Sickness is still bad here but I'd say its improving some, only throwing up once or twice a day now. Lets hope its gone for all of us soon!

On the other end so to speak, is anyone getting constipation?:blush: I'm trying everything to help!!

Lilfoosh, my hubby went to a French day school, he was fluent within 6-8 months and its come in useful for him :) I put mine in the local school though, 2 of mine have autism and required the intensive programs (my 3 1/2 year old is in a fulltime one on one class!) and the school is in one of the best districts in the country:thumbup: They're learning Spanish from our nanny too, its important to us to have a second language.

Those with bumps, truly embrace them:cloud9: I don't have mine yet, my boys I had massive bumps and gained like 80lbs lol the girls a lot less:shrug: My last son, I gained about 75lb and he was only 4lb and 2 months early :rofl: It was bedrest and glazed donut craving..

MrsK your day sounds perfect, enjoy all the spoiling:cloud9:

Names are a touchy one here, I often get told my kids names are too crazy :/ They're real names with a lot of meaning but when we emigrated they became odd lol. My son is Ruaridh and my youngest girl is Eilidh for example and I was at school with a fair few (I'm from the north of Scotland) but they get murdered here until people get used to them. :coffee:

SPD is hitting a lot of people? :hugs:

Might have missed it but any new cravings?

Headaches are not fun either :/

Anyone have a scan this week? I have one on Thursday and then the Friday after and the Thursday after that :O Still waiting on the panorama results too:coffee:

Mummy3- I LOVE your kids names! Ruaridh is on our boys short list for this one :) I went to school with an Eilidh and had forgotten all about that name and seeing it now again I remember how lovely it is. Gosh maybe I'm homesick for Scotland or something....!

So I've just eaten an entire bag of jelly beans in one go. And not the small bags either. What a fatty pants I am!! I tell you what though. They were great !! :haha:

Just found this topic now :) Due date so far is March 31st, so right on the edge between March and April! We'll see where it looks at the first ultrasound :)

Drmum, I think maybe it is a homesick thing:winkwink: Since I had Eilidh, there's another among our group of extended friends! Our Ruaridh goes by nickname of 'roar' its a great name. Our baby is Alasdhair :baby: What other Scottish names are on your list?

Jelly beans:blush: I have a 4lb tub from Costco next to me at all times, this however is not just a pregnancy thing! If you go to Costco, these are jelly belly type and very good value!

mummy_smurf, I went to the page and liked it:flower:

Drmum, one other thing with Eilidh, when she was in NICU, we had to keep telling them it wasn't said 'eye-lid' :dohh: Because yeah that's what you would call your daughter:dohh:

Welcome mayacat! When is your ultrasound?:baby:

Drmum, I think maybe it is a homesick thing:winkwink: Since I had Eilidh, there's another among our group of extended friends! Our Ruaridh goes by nickname of 'roar' its a great name. Our baby is Alasdhair :baby: What other Scottish names are on your list?

Jelly beans:blush: I have a 4lb tub from Costco next to me at all times, this however is not just a pregnancy thing! If you go to Costco, these are jelly belly type and very good value!

Yay thanks millions

Just found this topic now :) Due date so far is March 31st, so right on the edge between March and April! We'll see where it looks at the first ultrasound :)

Welcome :D

I had my first scan today, I was disappointed with the quality of pic it was no where near as good as my scan with DD that pic was so clear I was amazed, il upload the pics tomorrow n show the difference. Baby was bein cheeky monkey stickin his/her tongue out at us hehe. It seems he/she also likes my belly button lol so I know where to look for heartbeat now haha. They was also being naughty makin it hard for them to get measurements, they had to tell me to lie on my side which wasn't helping either. The nuchual thing came back as normal and they took some blood to test. I am low risk for everything up tto now with good iron levels so that's good. Anyway I'm gonna ring and book the 20wk scan tomorrow and I feel I will pay for a scan at some point depending on date of gender scan. I'm gonna try make the pics more visable tomorrow on paint shop pro then il post them :D

Drmum, one other thing with Eilidh, when she was in NICU, we had to keep telling them it wasn't said 'eye-lid' :dohh: Because yeah that's what you would call your baby:

Crikey I never ever imagined eye-lid!! Isn't it had trying to think of the way another culture would say or shorten a name!!

I will SO be checking out costco for jelly Beans - thanks :)

Okay, I would totally be one of the people butchering your children's names. As a Canadian who lives in a small town, I've never come across Scottish names like those. How do you pronounce them?

Kate, ruraidh is said "rory" and Eilidh is "ay-lie" but I have also heard people say "Ee-lie" :)

Same as Curlykate haha, but thanks drmum! Now that I know the pronunciations, I think they are lovely!

I am so embarrassed to say I probably would have said 'eyelid' if I didn't ask first!

I am so embarrassed to say I probably would have said 'eyelid' if I didn't ask first!

Love your honesty! To be fair we don't make it easy! The only ones I think are even harder to work out phonetically are some welsh names. DH is welsh and really likes some of their traditional names - I struggle to spell them...!

Has the FB group gone missing or is it just hidden?

It's hidden now. I think you can still be added via email.

Oh, ok. :) Who do I send a PM to?

You can send one to me, and I'll add you. Or I'm sure Bookity would do it since she started the group.

I woke up today with zero pelvic pain! Woohoo! We're going to Ikea, so that may not last. I doubt we'll buy any baby things, but I'm looking forward to taking a look while we're there and seeing what DH thinks of cribs. I'm afraid we'll totally disagree on furniture, but he got to pick the ugly dressers in our bedroom, so it's my turn ;)

I used to be a workaholic, but since I've been pregnant I wish we could afford for me to be a stay at home mom. Funny how my life perspective has changed now that I am becoming a parent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->