2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

MrsK, my husband and I are like polar opposites when it comes to taste in furniture. It is SO hard for us to pick things out! LOL The only way we will buy things is if we both like it. He has a very modern taste and I have a very eclictic/shabby chic/antique taste. Good thing is that my husband seems to like most cribs, so it won't actually be that hard! haha

I am so excited b/c tomorrow I will be a lime! haha!! Plus it will mark one week til my 12 week appointment. Not sure if they will do a scan this time since they did one last time?! They don't normally do a scan that early at 8 weeks but since I had a miscarriage before he wanted me to feel at ease. So not sure if they will do one again, but I sure hope so! DH is going with me again! He seems very adamant about going with me to every appointment which is very nice.

Yay lime! The only scan I had around 12 weeks is the NT scan, which was optional. Has your doctor talked to you about it?

Talk about bloat letdown! I had the most upset stomach last night (both ends were "hot", thank goodness DF can deal with that sort of thing he was so helpful) and I seriously don't think I have much of a bump now, even though I felt huge the past couple weeks... LOL I guess constipation can really make you look different.

So I have a question for yall....yeaterday when I was shopping my cart got snagged on something and stopped abruptly cause the handle to hit the top of my belly pretty hard. I didnt think anything of it until later on that night and today when my belly where the cart had hit became tender to the touch. Im not bleeding nor do I have a bruise but should I call my doctor anyway? Not sure if that sounds like a petty question to ask my doctor. My belly is just really tender to the touch

Can I join the Facebook group as I've announced now and it might be easier to follow!? Can someone PM me as I don't know how to do that either lol!

CMR if it was the top of your belly, there is no bleeding and you aren't cramping then it is probably fine. But since you are worried maybe just give them a call anyway. I don't imagine that they would tell you to come in but it would put your mind at ease.

ETA: when I was 7 months preggo with my DS someone violently pushed my cart handle into my stomach, besides having a sore throat from screaming at them for several minutes, both baby and I were fine.

Thanks, im not so much worried since baby is so small. But wanted to get opinions. Thanks!

Yeah the pronounciations can be interesting. Eilidh is Aylee and Ruaridh is hard to explain without hearing it Rue-er-ee where the first 2 blend together. He goes made if you do it the rory way :argh: both are the same meaning, Rory is the English version. His is usually butchered to 'ru ad ee'

Mummysmurf, I'm sorry the pics were not so clear :( Sounds like everything went well though!!:baby:

MrsK, Ikea is a black hole for backache and pelvic pain.. I need to go there too but trying to put it off lol, will say, their black Friday sales are seriously good so if you can wait till then it'll save alot:thumbup: Hubby and I are fighting over cars now:wacko:

lsd, I hope you get a scan!

Miss frick that sounds painful:hugs: Constipation can make you look and feel not very nice!

cmr, I'd say the risk of harm to baby is very small but worth a call even to give reassurance:hugs: If you have a sch? Then a call is a good idea. My big bleed with my last son was trigged by a similar thing, my older boy slammed the cart into my stomach in the middle of vons, but I had a known huge hematoma so different circumstances.

Ladybrown is there anyway you can work at home to be a SAHM?

so iv finally had time to try make the scan pic better although cnt say it worked too well :p

https://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c322/sarah18056/stickingtongueout_zps8d8da633.jpg

if you look closely, little monkey is sticking their tongue out at us. he/she was very stuborn and obsessed with my belly button haha.

i did also do a picture to compare babys 12week scan with my daughters. Daughters was done at 11+5 and this baby done at 12+1. The pictures really dont compare.

https://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c322/sarah18056/babynbeth-12week_zps8948d150.jpg

sadly its not clear enough for any gender guesses. The bottom pic is this baby :p

Oh really wanted LO to have a "D" names, as OH wanted them to have the same initials. I have him that. Now he automatically thinks that LO2 is going to is going to have a "D" name as well, but I've informed him that I want them to have a "K" name after me. He's acting like a child who's been denied candy, so I dropped it for now. I WILL get my way tho. Lol

That is so funny, I hope you get YOUR way lol

So my emotions/hormones seem to have kicked up a notch. My neighbor parked their giant SUV in our spot on the curb, even tho they have a two car drive-way and we don't.. so now I had to park half a block down the street. We always park in that spot, so they KNOW thats where we put our car. Why can't they just park in their stupid driveway? It pisses me off so bad, Im still stewing over it! Not sure whether to laugh or cry about it

And its been so hot here, all I wanna do is be lazy and drink icy cold beverages... finally have a couple days off after working an insane holiday weekend here. I was like a zombie at work, I was so beat. So now its Netflix time!!! :)

mummy smurf, the picture isn't the best, but you can still tell it's baby!

Mummysmurf, so cute! Its a bit blurry but can still make things out:baby: I'm guessing girl!! Baby is at your belly button? I have my old Doppler and have attempted a go even though its nigh on impossible for me to find a heartbeat ever. Well I think I 'may' have heard one but its way to the right of my c section scar, literally where scar meets leg:wacko: Thinking this might not be baby then? My own heartrate is still in range for a fetal HR so that's not helpful. Bethany's pic is so clear! Were they done at the same place? Lovely name btw

Swampmaiden it is minging hot :( It says mid 80's for here in north county but its def way hotter than that. You guys have a heatwave too? My hubby says we're in for a hot winter too:nope: Gotta love the Santa Ana winds!! That is seriously out of order from your neighbours, are you on good terms to go over and have a word? Although they must be aware of their driveway and your spot:growlmad: Maybe they're expecting company? Either way not on!! Enjoy your cold drink and netflix:hugs:

Curlykate, I hope you get your way! Although cutting it down to D or K names makes name finding a bit easier ;):haha:

Mummysmurf, so cute! Its a bit blurry but can still make things out:baby: I'm guessing girl!! Baby is at your belly button? I have my old Doppler and have attempted a go even though its nigh on impossible for me to find a heartbeat ever. Well I think I 'may' have heard one but its way to the right of my c section scar, literally where scar meets leg:wacko: Thinking this might not be baby then? My own heartrate is still in range for a fetal HR so that's not helpful. Bethany's pic is so clear! Were they done at the same place? Lovely name btw

Swampmaiden it is minging hot :( It says mid 80's for here in north county but its def way hotter than that. You guys have a heatwave too? My hubby says we're in for a hot winter too:nope: Gotta love the Santa Ana winds!! That is seriously out of order from your neighbours, are you on good terms to go over and have a word? Although they must be aware of their driveway and your spot:growlmad: Maybe they're expecting company? Either way not on!! Enjoy your cold drink and netflix:hugs:

Curlykate, I hope you get your way! Although cutting it down to D or K names makes name finding a bit easier ;):haha:

Nope they wasn't done at same place as we lived in a different town called Wigan with her, this one was done at preston. I booked my 20week one at a different hospital so hopefully better results for it (28th oct) it's day after I get back off holiday to Portugal lol I'm hoping to book a private scan at 18week for gender purposes. Iv not tried my Doppler now for about a week as I too couldn't find it but I never tried higher up so guess that's why. With me seing heartbeat at scan yesterday I just don't feel the need to try just yet although maybe it would be good just to try it.
Has anyone any good tips for spots? I'm getting them just about every where :( so annoying

What does everyone's worst symptom of pregnancy? For me it's waking up in the middle of the night to walk to toilette zombiefied lol I really hate waking to go in the middle of the night it has to be the worst symptom.

My worst symptom is definitely the pelvic pain. It makes it so hard to get around and be as active as I used to be. I'm definitely sore now after Ikea. I'll pay for this tomorrow!

Luckily, his favorite Ikea crib is the same as mine. They have such small selection, he may still prefer something else from a different store. And he doesn't like white because it scuffs easily. I say anything you put in a little kid's room is going to get scuffed, so we might as well get the pretty version ;)

You're way braver than me mrs k! IKEA makes me mad within a couple of seconds of setting foot in there! Honestly that place just brings out the worst in me!

Mummy3 I feel like such a failure as a fellow scot for writing the English "rory" not the "ru-eh-ree"!! So sorry for that! My helpfulness got away with me! Clearly it's been too long since I've been back!

Swampmaiden hope your headaches are feeling better?

Gosh I can't remember who else I was going to ask about now... I think baby brain is kicking in..... Everyone else...how are you?!

Mummysmurf, I hope its a lot better at the new hospital:thumbup:

Spots, I want to say pop them but don't think that helps much!

Zombified isn't fun but I'd say nausea/constipation tie here!

MrsK, I hope its not too bad tomorrow:hugs: Very true, things don't last that long around kids:haha:

Bit early but we made candy corn cupcakes today, now just waiting on the pumpkin stuff to come out to satisfy cravings there:coffee:

I just got a surprise ultrasound bill that can't even be paid online. You sneak up on me with a $150 bill, a month after the ultrasound, give me ten days to pay it, and you want a damn CHECK? Who the hell under the age of 50 keeps checks around anymore??

What does everyone's worst symptom of pregnancy? For me it's waking up in the middle of the night to walk to toilette zombiefied lol I really hate waking to go in the middle of the night it has to be the worst symptom.

I have to agree on the zombie walks to the bathroom several times a night, as well as the light, restless sleep in the middle of the night only to be passed out stone cold right around the time the alarm goes off..

Headache has been improving, thanks for asking :)

One weird symptom I have has been really strong BO that smells way different than my regular BO.. my deodorant has barely been helping and as soon as my pit hair grows in just a millimeter, the smell skyrockets.. its getting embarrassing. Supposedly its from changing hormones, cuz I swear I shower and soap every day lol

MrsK.. thats one reason I hate hospitals.. all the surprise bills. That super sucks they are charging you like that.. crooks!!

Yeah, I'm not thrilled. I'm not completely shocked because the paperwork said something about possibly being billed from two different groups, and it was showing on my insurance website as a "you may owe" amount, but given that they specifically called me before the ultrasound to say "Hey, just so you know, you'll have to pay $xxx at the appointment and it'll apply to your deductible, instead of insurance paying this up front," they could have mentioned "Oh, and by the way, you may get another big bill a month later." Why would you mention the one charge and not the other?

I'm probably going to meet my deductible anyway, so this is just another dent in it, but I'm really annoyed that I can't even pay this stupid thing online. It's 2014!! I had to order checks, because I'm sure they'll nail me again for the 20 week scan...

While I HATE getting up to pee multiple times in the middle of the night, My worst symptom is definitely morning sickness! Although last time I had pregnancy rhinitis (runny nose like I had a cold for 30 weeks!), and I would much rather have random morning sickness than that. At least I can somewhat control the nausea by snacking. Hopefully now that we are starting to hit tri 2, we will start having less bad symptoms!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->