2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

Bucherwurm, that's brilliant:happydance: Have fun announcing!!

Sorry theres still a lot of nausea :( I cant imagine going without the meds!

Ladybrown, I hope it works out so you can stay home:thumbup:

Baby buying is so confusing! Esp the first time! I would at least have some newborn or even preemie ready just incase baby is on the smaller side. My last 2 haven't got into newborn until about 4 months at least.

MrsK, that's good you didn't have to pay for the IKEA outing:thumbup:

I finally got my tooth letter sorted with the OB so can get that fixed:happydance: We also got our panorama results!!!! Baby came back low risk for everything:happydance: and I was totally right about gender (after 5 kids I guess its easy lol)

We're TEAM PINK :happydance::cloud9::pink:

I started a middle names list on Evernote, since we don't have any in mind. I mentioned to DH that I'd started one since we didn't really have any middle names, and he responded with "we don't?" I wonder what he thought we were naming the kid?? I bet I could just tell him "We agreed on MrsKs Favorite, remember?" right now and he'd just go along with it...

MrsK this means you decide then make out to him that it had been decided all along lol. What do you have in mind for middle names?

SnOwbunnie, its none invasive prenatal genetic testing. This is the first time my OB has suggested it, they have to order the test. Usually its for over 35 and known history of chromosomal issues. I am 31 (next month lol) and do have a genetic condition but it wouldn't be picked up by this so not relevant, I just told the OB I felt something wasn't right and she suggested it, so worth an ask:thumbup:

MrsK this means you decide then make out to him that it had been decided all along lol. What do you have in mind for middle names?

Haha! It's tempting, but sadly, I think he was just distracted.

We're both Lithuanian, so I'm toying with the idea of Lithuanian middle names, but a lot of them are pretty unapproachable for Americans. I've liked Ruta for awhile (it's Lithuanian for the plant rue, which is a national symbol of Lithuania), and I just came across Rozalija (Lithuanian version of Rosalia). My middle name is Rose, and I like the idea of passing that on in some way, but Valentine Rose is just cruel :p My "normal" girl list at the moment is Helena, Avis, Thea, and Rue, but I know he doesn't like Avis. I don't have really strong feelings about any of those names, though.

Boy names are all over the place. I'm still hoping to get him away from Vincent as a first name, in which case we'd probably use it as a middle. I'm trying to tempt him with Vincentas, which is probably actually what his grandfather was born as. Also on the Lithuanian side, I like the sound of Augustas, Jonas (would be pronounced Yonas, I believe), and Leonas. I also like Edward (which honors a few people who we actually know/knew, as opposed to grandpa Vincent who was practically a stranger), David (I just like it), William (my maiden name was Williams, and when I changed it, I reserved the right to use William as a boy's middle if I wanted), and on the crazy side of things, Peregrine and Roland, both of which are guilty pleasure names that I wouldn't dare use for the first name.

Yay for our first girl! Can't wait until we learn what more of our babies will be.

It was the first time I heard the heartbeat. I was going crazy. My blood pressure was even higher than normal. Glad that's over. I'm looking forward to next time, now!

I have started a "wishlist" on baby's r us with a few varieties of things I want, for bigger purchases like crib and travel system. We are planning on redoing the room for baby, which involves gutting it and getting new insulation and drywall, so we can't go too crazy on baby stuff, especially until we have a room put together.

Wow our first girl, so exciting! It's kinda crazy you found out this early! Also, I'm staying team yellow, but sometimes I wonder why I'm doing it lol.

And yay for baby shopping... I can't wait to start figuring out a registry, I think we are going to get a lot of stuff (infant bucket seats and vibrating chairs) from DFs friends who have all had babies already. Borrowing stuff we can't use for long will definitely be beneficial, but we will buy stuff like a stroller, crib (one that converts to a toddler bed), change table, and car seat (once the baby is out of a bucket).

Does anyone else have cystic acne right now? I am usually on meds for my skin, and had to stop as soon as BFP. My skin was acting up a lot, but smaller pimples, but now I have giant cysts all over my chin and they are creeping onto my cheeks and forehead. I don't know what to do since I can't use any harsh meds, but I would love my skin to be cleared up for my wedding. I have gotten a few face things from Lush and am taking care to wash twice a day, but any other advice would be great.

I think baby was going through a huge growth spurt today... It felt like EVERYTHING was being pushed out of the way! Seems to have stopped for now thankfully.

Congrats mummy3!! Now you get to choose more cute Gaelic girlie names :)

It's exciting now we are getting to the gender stage! Feels very real suddenly. Who will be finding out next? I have my next scan a week in Monday and hope to know then.

I had my Panorama test done last week, so hopefully I'll know gender by next week. YAY!

My little girl starts preschool tomorrow. /sob She's getting so big!

I won't know til sometime in October. Going to be a bummer being one of the last to know!!

We find out October 17 as long as baby cooperates :)

Also here's a bump shot I took today. It's kinda at a weird angle cause I wasn't using a mirror :) and my phone is being dumb and rotated the picture... I'll fix it tomorrow

EDIT: Fixed Picture :)

Attachments

• 2014-09-03 23.51.57.jpg
    2014-09-03 23.51.57.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 1
I thought that a panorama test only used a blood sample from the mother to test for her genetic markers? Is it taken from the placenta, so that's how they can know the sex of the baby? In any case, I added a :pink: for you, mummy3 and some :yellow: for those of you who are team yellow. Let me know if I missed anyone.

frenchie - the panaroma only uses maternal blood but some genetic markers that they check for in the blood are tied to gender so they can tell.

I have my gender scan scheduled at the end of the month.

Just saw this promo in the February thread for cute baby leggings https://www.babyleggings.com/. You can get 5 free baby leggings and only pay for shipping.

You can use the promo code: family2014
For those in Canada you can also use the promo code: 4MYBABYCA

I ordered 7 pairs and it took off $50 for the promo code and only paid $2.00 for each additional pair instead of $10.00. so I ended up paying $17.99 in total (including shipping cost).

With my wedding so close, I haven't been able to get on here. Things are just so hectic. I GET MARRIED IN 2 DAYS!!!!!!

Glad I can eat properly again. Have a few aversions and still feel slightly sick all the time though. But it's getting so much better.

I just need to find some energy from somewhere.

With my wedding so close, I haven't been able to get on here. Things are just so hectic. I GET MARRIED IN 2 DAYS!!!!!!

Glad I can eat properly again. Have a few aversions and still feel slightly sick all the time though. But it's getting so much better.

I just need to find some energy from somewhere.

Good luck for the wedding :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->