2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

I would have never guessed that shirt would be transparent! I am always wary about buying clothes online, but I suppose I have a Kohl's close by if I need to return anything. I am thinking about going to Ross after I drop my kids off at school tomorrow (because I can do that now, yay!). Hopefully I can at least find a maxi dress or some long shirts for cheap.

Good luck! I ordered it in two colors and I was really disappointed :( But everything else I ordered was good, and they have one of the best return policies I've ever seen. I ordered a tankini, and as long as I keep the tags on it, I can just hang on to it til October and see how it fits and return it before the cruise if I don't like it. You can't beat that!

I've gone a little overboard with maternity clothes... I don't think I've bought anything that isn't a practical purchase. I got 2 nicer dresses, 2 casual dresses, 2 pairs of shorts, a couple swimsuits for the cruise, 2 pairs of yoga pants, a casual skirt, some maternity underwear because I needed underwear anyway and Motherhood was having a sale, and an assortment of shirts that can be layered under the cardigan I also bought. And 11 pairs of pants, but that's because those were all bundled together secondhand for $35, and who wouldn't take that deal? It's all normal, useful, practical things, and most of it was clearance or on sale, but it's weird buying a whole wardrobe all at once! But then again, we want more than one kid, and most of these things are versatile enough to get me through a couple pregnancies even if they're different seasons.

I have a few long sleeve non-maternity tops that should last me at least through early fall, and then if I'm lucky I can just buy a few sweaters or warmer tops and a coat and be done shopping. Pretty soon I can start directing that shopping energy to the baby instead.

Well, we have our announcement to husbands parents mailed out. They should get it next week.

And I have a date for my 20 week ultrasound! October 7 at 4PM. It will be hard to wait all day, but the afternoon is the only time husband can come. Exciting!

Ooh, you got in nice and early for the 20 week! My midwife won't let me do mine before October 16.

Yeah, my doctor schedules the 20 week at 20 weeks on the dot, so I think it will be Oct. 17th. I so want to know if it's a boy or girl!

Yeah, I just realized the midwife told me "as early as 18 weeks" but wrote October 16 on the sheet. Sneaky! I'll probably try to schedule it for the 13th, if that's when DH has off.

Hey all, have any of u ever been for a gender scan @ 16week? I found one for £40 and would love to book one. I would be 16week in just over 3week , but how reliable is it because I don't want to pay if I'm not gonna get to find out? I emailed the company too see if maybe they offer a free rescan in those cases where they cnt see.

I had a scan at 14 weeks with DS, not even for gender, and he was just sitting there, legs wide open! Even the sonographer kind of stopped and said, ermmm you did WANT to know the gender, didn't you?! You couldn't miss his boy bits! So by 16 weeks you should be well and truly reliable I think!

mummysmurf- I am taking the plunge and having a private gender scan at 15 +1 weeks. I am nervous that it will be too early, but the ultrasound tech seemed really confident. My appt is next Saturday, the 13th, so I will definitely let you know how it goes :happydance:

that would be great thanks I hope it goes well. Just been lookin at my dates and il be 16week on the 28th so il prob scheduled one for 26th or 30th :p

We have a private scan booked for 21st September, I'll be 16+5. The only thing is that we still can't agree on whether to find out the gender or not! :dohh: We have just over 2 weeks to come to an agreement lol. I then have my 20 week scan booked for 14th October, I'll be exactly 20 weeks at that point.

I've ordered my travel system! It should be coming today :happydance: it's a babystyle oyster (used) in black with the reversible seat, carrycot and a brand new car seat to go with it. We also got pink AND blue colour packs (hood, seat cover and carrycot cover). I got a bargain on it too so I'm very pleased with myself :happydance:

That's awesome loozle I have no idea what pram il be getting.

If just asked the company if I can book my gender scan for 15+4 lol I don't wanna have to wait til 30th haha they did confirm they would rebook for free if baby was being shy which is great :D so now I'm waitin them to reply again.

Wow, this thread moves fast!

Scans & bumps are looking lovely ladies, hope everyone is feeling okay. I'm still shocked I haven't had any sickness yet (get the feeling but nothing) excited to have my scan on Monday! Can't wait to see little Baba <3

Has anyone else been given anything to take?

At my first midwife appointment I was prescribed higher dosage folic acid cos of my bmi. (Think they can be harsh with that sometimes) there's people bigger then me and they didn't get given it. Also I have been given aspirin to take once I'm 12 weeks (anyone know why this is?) I believe it may be they have classed me at risk of high blood pressure?

Loving the name choices. I have decided on Grace for girls name :pink: and I think we are liking Logan for a boy :blue:

Hey all, have any of u ever been for a gender scan @ 16week? I found one for £40 and would love to book one. I would be 16week in just over 3week , but how reliable is it because I don't want to pay if I'm not gonna get to find out? I emailed the company too see if maybe they offer a free rescan in those cases where they cnt see.

We had a gender scan at 16+5 with our DD and saw very clearly she was a little girl! It probably helped that they offered the scan to us in 3/4D for an extra £20. At the anomaly scan I said we'd had a gender scan a few weeks before and he confirmed we were expecting a little lady. My private scan offered a rescan if baby didn't 'cooperate'. I think a lot of places do this also. How exciting for you! x

We had a gender scan at 16+5 with our DD and saw very clearly she was a little girl! It probably helped that they offered the scan to us in 3/4D for an extra £20. At the anomaly scan I said we'd had a gender scan a few weeks before and he confirmed we were expecting a little lady. My private scan offered a rescan if baby didn't 'cooperate'. I think a lot of places do this also. How exciting for you! x

Yea I booked one with them only 2d thou want to look after the pennies on 25th cnt wait il be paying a little extra to get a CD with lots of images. I seen car seat I want but its only appropriate if it's a girl lol it's a princess one will look good with a quinny Buzz pram in pink :D

Zara, the aspirin is a blood thinner, it is related to your blood pressure.

I don't know what is up with me today but I have been *starving*!! This is the list of stuff I had eaten before noon:

a bowl of cereal with milk
a hardboiled egg
a slice of raisin bread- toasted
a single serving yogurt (peach)
a single serving cottage cheese
1 tomato diced
approx 15 olives
granola bar

And I am still hungry! WTF... every time my coworker has come over I have been eating something :blush:

btw the tomato & olives were a sort of greek salad (with greek feta dressing), I didn't just eat a whole tomato and then half a jar of olives... but essentially yes that is what I did. omg lol

...and to be completely honest the 'salad' aspect was just to make me feel better about eating all those olives

lol Foosh that doesnt sound like THAT much.. and all of its healthy!!

can't remmber who was dealing with cystic acne, but I had a friend once who had that and she swore up and down by ProActiv.. its a regimen of salicylic acid, a toner and benzyl peroxide. other than that.. sorry :(

Ive been getting shallow lil surface zits here and there but for the most part, people are telling me I have that 'glow' which is funny because all I feel is really sweaty all the time. Im constantly hot... cannot wait for fall/winter

I'm always hungry too!! :) I have to take a big bag of lunch/snacks to work with as if I don't eat every couple of hours, I feel really sick.

On a different note, I had my 12 wks scan on Tuesday, everything was fine, thank goodness and it was amazing. :D They've moved my due date to 15th so if that could be changed please? Also, we're definitely team yellow.

lol Foosh that doesnt sound like THAT much.. and all of its healthy!!

can't remmber who was dealing with cystic acne, but I had a friend once who had that and she swore up and down by ProActiv.. its a regimen of salicylic acid, a toner and benzyl peroxide. other than that.. sorry :(

Ive been getting shallow lil surface zits here and there but for the most part, people are telling me I have that 'glow' which is funny because all I feel is really sweaty all the time. Im constantly hot... cannot wait for fall/winter

Yes I feel hot all the time but people keep complimenting my skin and I keep washing my face it feels so greasy to me

I'm always hungry too!! :) I have to take a big bag of lunch/snacks to work with as if I don't eat every couple of hours, I feel really sick.

On a different note, I had my 12 wks scan on Tuesday, everything was fine, thank goodness and it was amazing. :D They've moved my due date to 15th so if that could be changed please? Also, we're definitely team yellow.

Same date as me :D congrats on a good scan

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->