2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

congrats Hanni!!! Love that people are starting to find out!

Yes, horrible weather here! We did the charity plane pull with work this morning. Had to run out and get a winter hat and mittens for or dd! It was still fun though!

Hanni, that pic is so cute! Congrats!

Does anyone remember my extreme fear of the dentist? I had to get a root canal a few weeks ago & I was petrified. Welllllll..... Now I am officially enrolled to be a dental assistant. How crazy is that?! HAHA.

How is everyone feeling? I have been feeling worse & worse everyday. Boobs still hurt a lot, I have no energy, headaches like crazy... Just feeling BLAH. Hope this subsides soon!

How is everyone feeling? I have been feeling worse & worse everyday. Boobs still hurt a lot, I have no energy, headaches like crazy... Just feeling BLAH. Hope this subsides soon!

I'm still really exhausted too! I thought once I was into the second trimester it would get better, and it has a bit, but I'm still pretty exhausted (I had TWO naps today). I think I need to get out for more walks during the day, or sit outside for fresh air... Besides that I'm okay though

I finally got my NT results, and everything is low risk :) I wasn't really stressed about it because the ultrasound looked good, but it's a relief to see it in writing anyway.

I hope you guys start waking up soon. I'm still really tired when I actually go out and do stuff, but I'm feeling better than I was. The renewed breast pain has subsided again, bras are a bit tight now, but my nipples have remained sensitive as hell. It makes it even harder to sleep on my stomach. I never realized until recently how often I sleep on my stomach - I would have told you I was a side sleeper if you'd asked me two months ago.

New symptom! I rolled onto my stomach to readjust positions, and it feels like there's a ball in my stomach! So I'm officially no longer able to lay on my stomach, the uterus is OUT!

Hey, I just found this thread and no I have not read through it! Anyway, I'm expecting my second child March 22nd. :)

Congrats, Alyssa! I hope your husband isn't too disappointed to be so heavily outnumbered ;)

nice Alyssa, i was wondering about your scan today.. glad it went well... and I had to laugh at the comment of poor husband being outnumbered :haha:

as for the 9 degree weather.. wish some of that could blow our way. the concept of being 'cold' seems like sci-fi fantasy.. mummy3, I really hope we arent going to get another warm winter like last year. Ive heard rumors of an El Nino this winter, which means lots of rain, which would be good. But we'll see.. might have to do a rain dance for it tho soon :happydance:

He isn't too disappointed! He loves his girls lol. He did say that he might start growing his own uterus though!

Attachments

• BABY GIRL AT 15 WEEKS_24.jpg
    BABY GIRL AT 15 WEEKS_24.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 20
  • BABY GIRL AT 15 WEEKS_9.jpg
    BABY GIRL AT 15 WEEKS_9.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 19
mummy3 and swampmaiden - I felt like I was melting today! It was so hot! I wanted to take our gender reveal pictures outside, but it was way too hot for that. I am so ready to break out my boots and have fall weather.

Congrats on team BLUE Hanni. Such a cute scan pic!!

And congrats to you also Alyssa on another PINK member to your family!

Feels like I haven't checked in here in AGES! The last few weeks have been so busy.

I'M A WIFE! Our wedding was wonderful and I am so happy. Then we went away for a week to the seaside which was so relaxing and Amelia loved the beach.

My sickness seemed to ease off for a few weeks and I was able to survive off the Cyclizine. But it seems to be coming back again. I've run out of Cyclizine and I'd really rather not go back on it because it makes me so drowsy and it's hard to watch Amelia when I'm on them.

15 week midwife appointment tomorrow. I think I get to hear the heartbeat at this appointment. Praying my little bean is still strong in there. I'm not really showing yet, which is worrying me. Well, I think you can tell I'm pregnant, but it's still quite squidgy. Maybe it's because bump is behind my left over mummy tummy and it will stretch out and harden as I get bigger?

Hey, I just found this thread and no I have not read through it! Anyway, I'm expecting my second child March 22nd. :)

Welcome :D

Yay I'm officially 2nd trimenster for sure today :D (14weeks) and I have for sure just felt baby move while led in bed it didn't last long but it was defo them moving around :D I started to feel weird last night as I had lots of trapped wind tummy kept rumbling lol but it also felt weird like a constant butterflies in my stomach or something :D I think I'm starting to put on more weight now too so fx for a bump that's showing better very soon. Only 11days now til my gender scan, yay

I'm actually 13 weeks today, not 14. Anyone else skipping the scans? I plan to only have medically indicated scans. I'll have the quad marker to screen for neural tube defects and indicate chance of other complications, but if all looks good there and on other non-invasive tests, I'll be skipping the ultrasound.

Wow you are very strong bein able to skip them I love them, most of us have private scans booked too :D

Congrats, Mrs. CoffeePuffin! Your dress is so floaty in your picture, I love it! Lots of people don't show at 15 weeks, it's all normal.

I'm not strong enough to skip the scans. I have a lot of anxiety in general (I was taking an herbal supplement to keep it in check before pregnancy, but I can't take it now). I'm managing ok (I think the hormones are keeping me a little more level, how crazy is that?), but I'd be doing a lot worse right now if I didn't get the occasional peek to see that baby is ok up until he or she starts kicking. I think constant anxiety is probably worse for baby than occasional ultrasounds, though I'd likely do all the medical ones anyway, even without the anxiety issue.

Hope everyone has a fun day planned. I have my gender ultrasound in a few hours! Can't wait!

Congrats, Mrs. CoffeePuffin! Your dress is so floaty in your picture, I love it! Lots of people don't show at 15 weeks, it's all normal.

I'm not strong enough to skip the scans. I have a lot of anxiety in general (I was taking an herbal supplement to keep it in check before pregnancy, but I can't take it now). I'm managing ok (I think the hormones are keeping me a little more level, how crazy is that?), but I'd be doing a lot worse right now if I didn't get the occasional peek to see that baby is ok up until he or she starts kicking. I think constant anxiety is probably worse for baby than occasional ultrasounds, though I'd likely do all the medical ones anyway, even without the anxiety issue.

Hope everyone has a fun day planned. I have my gender ultrasound in a few hours! Can't wait!

Good luck and let us know which one you having :D I think I'm gonna go looking online at clothes :D today I defo have the start of my bump, my geans now feel tight on me n it's uncomphy now as its pushin my stomach in lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->