2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

Congrats Mrs. K! And I LOVE The name Theodore, as that is our choice if we have a boy too :) Teddy is cute for a little boy, and Ted or Theo works for a teen and older I think. Although, I do know a man who is almost 40 and still goes by Teddy :)

MissFrick, I didn't have a doula last time, but I am considering one this time, or just a postpartum doula this time. I found the delivery room nurses at the General absolutely amazing! The post partum nurses were not as good, and since it's a teaching hospital, there are a lot of student nurses. They assigned a student nurse to me on my first full day after delivery and my actual nurse didn't really check on me at all. This time I will say no if they ask if a student nurse can watch me the whole day. I know they need the experience, but it's not going to be from me this time lol.

I had the NT scan done today. Baby would NOT cooperate. He/she kept doing flips & would not sit still, haha! So the tech could not get a proper measure. She did say that by what she COULD see, everything looked normal, measuring right on track! Yayy. I'm having blood drawn just to make sure. It's so crazy that baby actually looks like a baby now! We even saw them yawn :) Ahhhh <3 Here are some pics!

https://i62.tinypic.com/2ymbwwj.png

https://i57.tinypic.com/15yt4sz.png

Lovely scan pics sn0wbunnie! Glad all is well with your little one

I had the NT scan done today. Baby would NOT cooperate. He/she kept doing flips & would not sit still, haha! So the tech could not get a proper measure. She did say that by what she COULD see, everything looked normal, measuring right on track! Yayy. I'm having blood drawn just to make sure. It's so crazy that baby actually looks like a baby now! We even saw them yawn :) Ahhhh <3 Here are some pics!

https://i62.tinypic.com/2ymbwwj.png

https://i57.tinypic.com/15yt4sz.png

Nice pics :p

Wow, you're all finding out so early. I won't be able to find out the gender til later in October when I'm 20 weeks. Wish I had money for a private scan. I really don't know how people can be team yellow right up til the birth, I would never have the patience!

I know! Totally admire there patience.
I also just think there is such a limited selection of unisex clothing out there, and anything they say is unisex most of the time looks either boyish or girly!

I said the same thing about the unisex clothing when I went into the baby department, it still looks like it's for one or the other

Had my 15 week appointment with midwife and heard heartbeat for the first time, nice and strong. Yay :D

Chrislo, all the twins are due in February! Have you peeked into that group? It's Twin Central in there :)

Congrats on the scan and heartbeat, ladies!

Thanks for the Teddy compliments. It's all a lot more real now that we have a name!

Oh, and apparently DH's coworkers are already planning a whiskey shower for him. Smart ladies!

Chrislo, all the twins are due in February! Have you peeked into that group? It's Twin Central in there :)

Haha no I haven't had a look in that group but i will now!!

Just saw one of the ladies in that group who was originally in March group lost her little one recently. So sad x

MrsK- I know I told you on FB, but congrats on team blue! I agree that it feels more real now, knowing what we are having.

CoffeePuffin- Congrats on getting married! And for hearing the heartbeat!

Sn0wbunnie- Great scan pics! I love the profiles!

We are 98% sure that we are naming our little princess Cadance Grace. We haven't seriously sat down and looked at a baby name book, but we really like the name Cadance, and Grace is after my sister-in law. Our twins' middle names are also after DH's other sister, and my sister. So we didn't want to leave out his youngest sister.

Coffeepuffin, I missed the post where you said you got married! Congrats!!!!

Cadence Grace is a cute name, and I'm a big fan of using family names for middle names :) Do you think you'd call her Cady for short? (I only ask because my name is Katie and I have always loved my name lol!)

It's funny you say that NellyLou! I was just thinking that last night! I am terrible about using nicknames for some reason, even though I love them. I always wanted to have my nickname be Aly, but I never followed through with asking anyone to call me that lol. My other two kids don't really have a good nickname associated with their names either. But I think it would be cute to call her Cady, only time will tell if I actually do it lol.

Yeah I think nicknames only work well if parents give them a nickname early on. I'm Kathryn, but have always gone by Katie. My daughter is Kallianna, but we have always called her Kallie :)

Congratulations to those who know the gender already I have a whole week and half to wait and I'm counting down the days

I did! I was sure it was a girl! But a boy is exciting too :) I've gotten a few cute little guy outfits, but I'm going to hold off on clothes now unless I see something I have to have, since he'll get lots of hand me downs.

Wow, you're all finding out so early. I won't be able to find out the gender til later in October when I'm 20 weeks. Wish I had money for a private scan. I really don't know how people can be team yellow right up til the birth, I would never have the patience!

I'm the same I won't find out till 17th Of October I asked Oh if we could book a privert 16 week gender scan but he said just wait for the one in October :growlmad:

Congratulations to everyone who's found out the gender :) x

I sill don't find out for another two weeks. The wait is killing me!! We don't really have the option of a private scan around here, unless we want to travel and pay big bucks. It's just not worth it to have a private scan in this area. So for now, I just have to be patient and wait it out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->