2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

Where in Ontario are you, Curlykate? I scheduled my private scan here in Ottawa. It was on sale and was $79 just for gender identification. The only thing is that in Ontario, they won't tell you the gender until 18 weeks anyway, so it's only two weeks earlier. I scheduled it anyway. I feel like those two weeks will take forever lol.

So last week I thought I felt the baby move a lot, but since then, I haven't felt a thing. Making me paranoid! I also don't feel like my bump has grown much at all in the last few weeks. I can not wait for my appointment on Thursday!

Hi everyone sorry for not updating yesterday as we only got back late.

Scans went well I think. They weren't the chattiest sonographers so it was a bit like pulling teeth. So my heart scan I have no idea and have to await for the report, but baby looks good and most importantly live and kicking! And we are team.......BLUE!

I was worried I might not cope well having lost a daughter but to my total relief I just felt excited that our son is getting his wish come true of a baby brother. We aren't going to tell anyone gender though until birth. We like to just know for ourselves ( and you guys...!)

So for how I'm just waiting for my heart results and seeing my OB tomorrow.

Good luck for all the forthcoming scans too!

Congrats on team blue, DrMum! That is great! And you must be so relieved to have had a good ultrasound :)

Congrats to everyone finding out gender! I think things will feel a bit more real when I find out but that won't be until the last week of October or even the 1st week of November!!

Hi everyone sorry for not updating yesterday as we only got back late.

Scans went well I think. They weren't the chattiest sonographers so it was a bit like pulling teeth. So my heart scan I have no idea and have to await for the report, but baby looks good and most importantly live and kicking! And we are team.......BLUE!

I was worried I might not cope well having lost a daughter but to my total relief I just felt excited that our son is getting his wish come true of a baby brother. We aren't going to tell anyone gender though until birth. We like to just know for ourselves ( and you guys...!)

So for how I'm just waiting for my heart results and seeing my OB tomorrow.

Good luck for all the forthcoming scans too!

Congratrulations on team blue I have a feeling that's what I am too!! Have you thought of any names yet?

congrats to all the Blue and Pink bumps, how exciting!

I have to wait another 6 weeks.. hopefully itll go by fast.. and Im strongly considering not announcing the gender until my baby shower in February.. so if anyone in the family wants to know, then they have to come lol

I'm so glad all went well, DrMum! I'm sure your heart results will be perfect. And congrats on Team Blue!

Thanks everyone. And my cardiologist just called to say my echo is normal! Phew! Apparently I have really trivial valve regurg which he says is normal in pregnancy and nothing they are even going to worry about. The main thing is it doesn't look like I have the same condition that our daughter had.

All good news! Thanks everyone for the well wishes and nice messages! :flower:

So, I've been weighing myself every week or two, and overall, besides the 5lbs I gained the second I got pregnant, I've been holding steady. I gained 3lbs a couple weeks ago, and now it's off again. I was thinking about it, and I think that gain was when I was back to eating meat again. I wonder if there's any connection. It's not like I've been following an ideal vegetarianish diet - I've had lots of carbs.

It'll probably be first week of November when I find out too. Waiting is HARD!

It'll probably be first week of November when I find out too. Waiting is HARD!

Yes it is!!!

So, I finally broke down and went a lil crazy on internet shopping for maternity clothes. I got some dresses... heres one of them... and some shorts to wear UNDER the dress, since its been so freaking hot my thighs tend to chafe with dresses. Im not normally a big shopper, but since Ive been 'saving' money by not going out to bars, restaurants, buying wine weekly etc, I thought Id spoil myself a little bit!

Hows everyone else doing with shopping?

Attachments

• cn8003929.jpg
    cn8003929.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 1
Big congrats on team blue Drmum:happydance: Now to look at names!! Brilliant that your echo is good too :)

Alyssa, Cadence is a beautiful name:cloud9:

Sorry that there's such long waits for some to find out gender, it'll be here before we know it though:baby:

Nelly, good luck for Thursday, I have OB then too :)

I wonder if meat is to blame MrsK, maybe the salt in it? I'm encouraged more salt lol, my cardiologist laughs that he doesn't say that very often :rofl: Seems like your body is telling you what to crave to keep healthy.

We're thinking maybe Saoirse for our baby daughter:baby:

How's everyone who's been having joint pain? I got in with a great doctor, he's a physiatrist, specializing in neuromuscular disorders and has actually treated another person with Isaacs!! He's going to do my PT himself and have my braces altered and he's talking with my neurologist to get a full plan. He did ask me to allow him to do an EMG next time so he can show his students:haha: I hope everyone else who is hurting can get in with PT and get help :hugs:

Next week I have rheumatology, cardiology and endocrinology :argh:

Tomorrow though, off to take little Alasdhair to the beach down at La Jolla, his endoscopy got rescheduled and the others are at school so good way to cool down :) WHat does everyone else have on?

Tomorrow though, off to take little Alasdhair to the beach down at La Jolla, his endoscopy got rescheduled and the others are at school so good way to cool down :) WHat does everyone else have on?

Hi, I have plans to go to that beach tomorrow too!! How funny, we may see each other and not even realize it! If you want, you can pm me, Ill give you my number if you wanna meet up... we're going early tho, like around 11a

And how do you pronounce Saoirse? Like Sah-reese?

November??? That's way too far away...

I've done a lot of shopping! I need a few warm things - I have some early fall things that still fit, but I'll need a few cozy sweaters soon at the rate I'm growing. I ordered a cardigan and it turns out it's just a lightweight knit fabric, not sweatery. I have a couple cardigans I should be able to wear the whole time, but one is green and the other is navy with a pastel rainbow diamond/argyle kind of pattern, so they're not exactly neutral. We're due a very cold winter again, so I'll need to find some warm stuff. And a coat, I don't think I can avoid a maternity coat.

I don't think it's the salt that's been an issue. My diet is not exactly low in salt as it is! I don't know, I'm not off meat entirely, but I am eating a lot less again. It could be coincidence, but I'll pay attention if I start gaining or eating a lot of meat again. I think I've been eating a little less overall, too. I'm always eating, but I'm eating smaller servings.

Hi, I have plans to go to that beach tomorrow too!! How funny, we may see each other and not even realize it! If you want, you can pm me, Ill give you my number if you wanna meet up... we're going early tho, like around 11a

And how do you pronounce Saoirse? Like Sah-reese?

I believe it's more like Seer-shah. All those Irish and Scottish names are beautiful, but it's absolutely impossible to figure out how they're pronounced based on spelling!

Yes, I know a little Saoirse and they pronounce it sair-shah. Super cute name!

Good luck at your appointment to mummy3!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->