2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

I get headaches too, but they are nothing new. If I don't take a Tylenol asap, they always always turn into a migraine.

Maybe I need to just take some paracetamol and get over it. (I'm assuming that Tylenol is the same as paracetamol?) will have to google that lol. I have such an issue with taking medication when pregnant that isn't 100% necessary. I kind of think that I could just deal with the headache, but when I get one it lasts all day long and makes me miserable.

Yeah, I have always assumed that they are the same too. Acetaminophen is the technical term they use here I believe.

I think they're the same.

I don't like taking stuff during pregnancy either, but I do it if I'm feeling really crappy. You have to take care of yourself, you can't spend 9 months in misery.

Our internet keeps dropping and coming back. The technology in my house today is driving me crazy...

Wow missfrick, that's coming around so fast! I hope everything comes together perfectly and smoothly:hugs: Cant wait for pics!!!

Lilfoosh, that is one impressive length:thumbup: I remember them saying my cervix was very mobile, pretty sure they called it dynamic. It would change length even during a scan lol. With you on the not telling MIL for awhile, although I'm still aiming for the not telling and seeing if she notices :rofl:

Yeah BHs are normal, even right from the start. I was wondering if anyone was getting them pretty strong? I find it really hard to tell them from real contractions.

Headaches here too:hugs: One of the joys of pregnancy:nope: Tylenol is safe, way I see it is if the headache is so bad you're considering the Tylenol then its better that than pain putting up your BP etc :hugs:

Good luck Alyssa!!

Target has more than Walmart I think, its hard to find the right fit of maternity clothes so some shopping around is needed.

Nelly, that diabetes drink is not fun :sick:

Whats everyone craving today?

Talking of baby purchases, anyone have their mind set on a certain diaper bag?

I've asked oh to pick me up some paracetamol on his way back from the gym :thumbup: now if I could just get my butt off the sofa and get my ironing done and dishwasher loaded, I could be ready for bed by the time he's back.
Lacking motivation this evening after a long day at work!

I have a diaper bag already. Similar to this one but in a leafy green pattern: https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=11750261&cp=&parentPage=search I bought it because I was doing a lot of traveling and it seemed like it would do well as a carry-on, with all the little pockets. It worked really well, so I'm hoping it works well as a diaper bag, too. I'll have to find the changing pad that came with it, it's around here somewhere... I'll probably buy something little, too. Just enough for a diaper or two and some wipes and an emergency onesie, for quick trips. The giant bag seems a bit excessive if we're just running out to the grocery store.

Mummy3 I'm definitely getting a pink lining bag again. I loved the one that I had with ds2 but I sold it! Plus side to that is that as I'm team pink this time, I can get a super girly changing bag :happydance:

As for cravings, mine have been hit and miss lately. I'd love a milkshake right now, I just can't decide which flavour! :dohh:

MrsK I love that bag!

This is the one I have my eye on:
https://www.pinklining.com/uk/yummy-mummy-birdcage

Cute!! I'd love something girly, but I think even if I was having a girl I'd have to go for unisex, so poor DH can use it. When I bought the one I have I was tempted to go pink and frilly (they had one with pink owls, it was so cute!) but I figured I should behave myself since we were TTC at the time.

I may get a non-diaper bag for my little bag. I'll have to see what's out there. I figure I don't need 500 pockets if I'm carrying minimal supplies.

I've gotten a headache every day for almost a week now. :( and tylenols not cutting it, but nothing else I can do. Trying to drink more also, but not working yet.

I have a petunia pickle bottom similar to this one https://www.petunia.com/diaper-bags/boxy-backpacks/boxy/boxy-backpack-in-evening-in-islington I guess they have updated the pattern since I bought! I liked it. But I also bought a cross body bag that is large enough for diapers, wipes and sippy cups for when I don't want to carry so much stuff around.

Are the Petunia Picklebottom bags as nice as I hear they are? It seems like so much money to spend for a diaper bag, but I've heard good things about them.

Got the shoes, forgot to take a pic... they're slightly off from the kippah color (Jewish men's head coverings) we ordered, but since they'll be on my feet and these will be on heads (and not mine) it shouldn't matter. Kippahs are a little more bluish and my shoes are a "mermaid" color and more green... I seriously don't even care anymore, I just want all the planning to be over with!

I really like it, and it's stayed in very good condition. I don't have anything to compare too though because I have never tried a different one. I like the material because it's waterproof, and you can just wipe it clean with a cloth.

Bookity, I hope you feel better!

I want to see your shoes Missfrick! I love it when brides wear colourful shoes :)

I got a Juju Be better be when DS was 3 months old because the DH friendly one we had gotten was not doing the trick and DH *never* used it anyway. It is still in mint condition. I originally thought I could skimp on the diaper bag but I wouldn't trade my Juju Be for anything! We still use it for day trips to the zoo. The zippers & pulls are heavy duty metal and it closes with magnets instead of velco or latching so you can drop the flap and it will close by itself. Even totally over-stuffing it we haven't broken anything.

US ladies (CAN too, but shipping is more), if you haven't found Babysteals.com you should take a look. Some stuff is really worthwhile, I got my Juju Be from there for $80 instead of $140. :flower: ETA: there are 2 "steals" per day, but there is an archive so you can see the variety of stuff they have

I'm sure the shoe will be fine! I bought my wedding shoes before we were engaged (we knew we were getting married, just not when), and then we lost them when we moved. I was so angry! I managed to find the same pair in a different shade of orange. The color wasn't as bright as I wanted, but nobody noticed. Wedding planning is so stressful - you start to care so much about the stupidest little things!

So I have been out of town this weekend. We were celebrating my cousins birthday by going down to Baton Rouge for the MSU/LSU football game. Speaking of being exhausted from your zoo tip MrsK, I was SOOOO tired from spending all day Saturday out tailgating in the heat and walking around everywhere. Our seats were at the very top of the stadium so walking up alllll those steps, wow! lol. But everyone in our group was so nice to me and kept checking on me and bringing me food and drinks so I wouldn't have to go back down and up the stairs! :) Did anyone else see the game, BTW?! MSU beat LSU. (I'm a Mississippi State fan, so did a lot of screaming and jumping! LOL Hopefully this baby wasn't too freaked out!)

Loozle, congrats on the girl! :) I bet you're so excited to start buying pink tutus! ;-)

I have noticed some massive headaches, but that is usually because I skipped my coffee for the morning! I don't particularly enjoy those days!

Hope everyone else had a great weekend! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->